PDA

View Full Version : Dogs being stolen

YigYang
01-04-2012, 08:05 PM
i had an incident the other year where a dog was stollen off my yard when i returned for work.
when i cam to feed the dogs i noticed a young dog was missing off his chain.
recently i had seen a guy that appeared to be working a dog for a show but it had looked like my stollen dog.
I asked they guy the dogs name and where he had got it from. "oF course he said he bought the dog downsouth a while back" it was a lie, so i called his name and he responded, he started to roll around and i seen the tatoo under his leg that i gave him"THATS WHEN I NEW IT WAS MY DOG" . I offered the guy $500 for the dog back but
he refused and took the dog in the house.

What should i do?
I am not the type to call the cops so please do not advise it. :? :? :cry:

SHOWTIME
01-04-2012, 08:09 PM
TELL HIM THAT U NEED THE DOG BACK THE NICE WAY AND TELL HIM U DONT WANT AND WOUNT CALL THE BOYZ BUT SHOW HIM THE TATOO HE HAS TELL HIM HE WAS STOLEN IF HE DONT THEN DO WHAT U HAVE TO KNUCKLE UP BIG BRO :!:

BlackRhino1
01-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Take ur dog back beat his ass he will know not to come to your yard

wsci225
01-04-2012, 08:19 PM
take it as a lost my friend

FACE203
01-04-2012, 08:26 PM
IMHO
If you not the type to call them boys... You should know what to do... It may be to late now... I hope you get your dog back, man...

If I were my dog, I wouldn't be on the net asking what I should do... I would be(maybe) telling the story of how I seen my stolen dog and got it back..

YigYang
01-04-2012, 08:26 PM
lol :lol: :lol: yea i wanna beat his ass and put in some gloves but that not what they use now days and plus i
just dont have time for the law,

Smart decison: Just leave it along and move on

My Decision: break his jaw :lol:

HOMEWORK215
01-04-2012, 10:18 PM
it's crazy when some one takes from you you fill like you just been vialated and then to see some one with your you have to ask yourself what should i do the street way and just go get mine,the diplomatic way you fam that's my dog can i get my property back , or the JEDI MIND trick way liston since you don't want to give me dog back i have called the police and fake that you are talking to the police. it's crazy that because of some sucker that you have to go thru. this but remember the street way some one might get hurt or worst so ask you self what is it worth BUT THE BOTTOM LINE I HOPE YOU GET YOUR DOG BACK with out no extreem stuff

scary
01-05-2012, 02:26 AM
it's crazy when some one takes from you you fill like you just been vialated and then to see some one with your you have to ask yourself what should i do the street way and just go get mine,the diplomatic way you fam that's my dog can i get my property back , or the JEDI MIND trick way liston since you don't want to give me dog back i have called the police and fake that you are talking to the police. it's crazy that because of some sucker that you have to go thru. this but remember the street way some one might get hurt or worst so ask you self what is it worth BUT THE BOTTOM LINE I HOPE YOU GET YOUR DOG BACK with out no extreem stuff

The dog game is a dirty dirty. Bur all joke aside i had the same problem.
Luckily I've boxed growing up :lol: so im not saying my dog's won't ever get stolen but i promise you they will never have the balls to bring that dog that they steal from who ever out in public. And after words the police showed up and this piece of shit is flat on hia back blood running out of his nose i explained what happened luckily i was close to my house i went got some pictures showed them boys his tat. The put him in jail. Lol

Ps get a camera

FACE203
01-05-2012, 02:27 AM
The jedi way, never heard that one... Like that, we just call it game...
Also sometimes you just have to let krama, run its course :D

Officially Retired
01-05-2012, 02:33 AM
i had an incident the other year where a dog was stollen off my yard when i returned for work.
recently i had seen a guy that appeared to be working a dog for a show but it had looked like my stollen dog.
I asked they guy the dogs name and where he had got it from. "oF course he said he bought the dog downsouth a while back" it was a lie, so i called his name and he responded, he started to roll around and i seen the tatoo under his leg that i gave him"THATS WHEN I NEW IT WAS MY DOG" . I offered the guy $500 for the dog back but
What should i do?

Honestly, if I was up close to my own dog, close enough to identify him for sure, the guy wouldn't have made it back into his house and that dog would have come home with me.

Jack

Runner
01-05-2012, 03:00 AM
Man that is your dog, try to understand that guy, if he's a nice guy he will give you the dog back...you also offered him money! if he's not reasonable to understand that, take that dog with pure force...if the guy is a gangstar and you don't want to get in that shit let him go and watch out...Would be interesting to know if he bought the dog from someone else...
My personal choice...the thing should be solved at place when you've seen the tattoo...

YigYang
01-05-2012, 06:17 AM
I think i am going to ask for it back and more time and if he refuse i have no choice but to put him in his place and the dog in the right place

FACE203
01-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Well let us know. Hope you get him peacefully...

Dre21
01-05-2012, 09:55 AM
That's CRAZY!! I never understood how people could steal a dog (or anything for that fact) from someone!! Bottom line is, if you get cool enough with someone, they'll GIVE you a dog!! For real. Hope all ends well for you and your hound.

HOMEWORK215
01-05-2012, 04:19 PM
I think i am going to ask for it back and more time and if he refuse i have no choice but to put him in his place and the dog in the right placei fill you bro just be careful but do what you gotta do don't go alone and like the dude said bring picture of the tattoo it's crazy how so one can just take your stuff and thank it's cool but see were he got the dog from and do you JUST BE CAREFUL BRO. and keep us posted GOD BLESS

k-dog
01-05-2012, 05:24 PM
What should i do?

Honestly, if I was up close to my own dog, close enough to identify him for sure, the guy wouldn't have made it back into his house and that dog would have come home with me.

Jack

i second that!

red dog
01-06-2012, 01:43 PM
I had the same thing happen to me years back but one of my friends saw a kid with the pup and followed him home . He called me and i ran over there but the kid was so in love with the pup I couldn't take him . He raised that pup and loved him for years , years later i'd see him walking the dog . He was one of two male pups I had off jackal .

monty187
01-08-2012, 05:46 PM
break dudes face 1 for goin in ur yard 2 for taking ur hound

Leroy
01-08-2012, 06:27 PM
I can't believe ur asking people on here what to do that's crazy man. I look at my dogs like my kids Would u let ur kids outs of ur site after being kid napped . Heeeellll no not me Maybee u need to ask urself how much these dogs really mean to u. Iv heard it all now. What should I do. Come on man nut up and go get ur mutt back

ZeroCool
01-11-2012, 08:18 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NnZ5LqRi8DY/TS5AgQH9zRI/AAAAAAAAAsM/QWC4etQDQlQ/s1600/balaclava004.jpg

http://www.blade-empire.com/ASP/16in_Airweight_Expandable_Baton-ASP52212.jpg

QCKLime
01-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Jack said it best. Even though you neglected that perfect opportunity, you still know exactly where he is and exactly who has him.... getting him back should be the easiest thing in the world. I know that if someone had stolen my dog, and I had the supreme luck of finding my dog again, he would be coming home with me - one way or another.

Another thing to consider, if this guy didn't buy him off of a thief and actually stole the dog himself, you can look forward to having more stolen after letting it ride like this.

YigYang
01-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Good News. I ended up getting my dog back,
The snatcher ended up calling me up and returning the dog and i gave him $200

FACE203
01-12-2012, 12:47 PM
It's a cold world... smh The nerve of some people