PDA

View Full Version : WYSIWASH best kennel cleaning and sanitizing product on the market?!!

spike33
10-15-2013, 09:12 PM
Hello everyone, before I posted this new thread I used the search tool to check if anyone has ever posted anything about this product but could not find anything. I've been using it for the past 2 years to clean my kennels and it has worked great. I currently have the kennel set up recommended by Evolution kennels: 10 x 10 Magnum Kennels from Tractor Supply, rubber horse stall flooring. Evo recommends washing once in the morning, and once at night. Also to keep the rain out, you need a heavy duty tarp for each kennel. The best doghouse in the market is the K-9 Kondo Dog Den II. I hope you guys find this information valuable.

Wysiwash is a necessity for any animal related facility — whether you own a commercial dog boarding kennel, a doggy daycare or you are the average pet owner with dog kennel runs. Wysiwash is the complete animal facility sanitizing system; it combines an inexpensive and safe disinfectant/deodorant and the benefits of high pressure cleaning. The patented Wysiwash hose-end applicator delivers a metered stream of a chlorine-based disinfectant, calcium hypochlorite, which uses the same sanitizing principles as bleach but without the harmful side effects or the difficulty in use. We all know that, when used properly, bleach and other disinfecting products are very effective at killing germs, viruses and bacteria. But what happens when you or your employees do not follow the correct procedures?

Did you know that bleach must remain in contact with the surface being cleaned for at least 5 minutes to effectively disinfect?
Did you know that once bleach and other cleaners are mixed with water they immediately begin to breakdown and lose their potency?
Did you know that when using bleach, the disinfected area must be thoroughly rinsed and dried before animals can return? Contact with disinfectant residue can give animals mouth ulcers, dermatitis, and blisters; cages still wet with bleach solution can burn little paws.
Wysiwash completely eliminates all of these worries!

A bucket is no longer a required cleaning tool; the Wysiwash applicator automatically mixes the correct ratio of disinfecting agent to water and sprays it directly on the surface. Because there is no batching mixing, the disinfecting solution is always at its most effective.
Wysiwash is safe around animals and people. It does not require rinsing after application, is biodegradable and environmentally friendly. EPA registered and USDA approved.

The Wysiwash sanitizer solution effectively kills germs and bacteria within seconds!
The Wysiwash system is truly the best kennel cleaning and sanitizing product on the market. It saves time, money and provides a clean and safe environment by killing animal pathogens, viruses, bacteria and fungi. In addition, Wysiwash is perfect for disinfecting dog and cat cages, play yards, portable kennels, animal dishes, kennel pads and storage bins! Wysiwash is utilized everyday by veterinarians, vet clinics, veterinary hospitals,animal shelters, dog boarding kennels, pet care centers, doggy day cares and animal breeders with extraordinary success. If you are an animal or pet care facility, let Wysiwash help to reduce your raw material costs, employee labor expenses, facilitate water savings and help to ensure the health and safety of all your animals!
Protecting animals from..
Distemper
Canine Parvo Virus
Corona virus
E. Coli
Giardia
Salmonella
Leptospira
Staphylococcus
Feline Herpes virus
Feline Calicivirus
Feline Parvovirus
Feline Pan leukopenia
Bordetella
So much more…

http://www.wysiwash.com/

Cheers

Ed

EWO
10-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Looks like a great delivery system for a disinfectant. That would be the #1 advantage vs. mixing and pump spraying a bleach disinfectant.

Just like anything the advertising is a little over the top. There is not a five minute wait time for bleach to work. Disinfection/sanitization is instantaneous. If the agent being used is rated at 99% effective it is 99% effective upon contact. It is all about identifying adverse Ph for the intended target. Both this product and bleach move the ph to a level where these targets can't make it.

It looks like a great product but for me the delivery system would be its selling point not throwing off on the effectiveness of bleach.

Just last night I disinfected/sanitized an entire line of equipment with Sodium Hydroxide, deionized water rinse, then Nitirc Acid followed by a deionized water rinse. Do this all the time. The five minute time is based upon if a surface were like a sponge. EWO

Bolioman
12-26-2014, 10:35 AM
Hello all I use this with great success. http://www.revivalanimal.com/Accel-Disinfectant.htm l don't have a large yard so I'm able to let sit for a few minutes and less irritating to the eyes vs other cleaners. I get from a friend of mines that get it in large quantities at a great price, before this and at times I've used bleach very effective and cheap just hard on my eyes and makes my allergies go crazy.

kid
12-17-2015, 06:54 AM
bolioman all accel is is 4.25% Hydrogen Peroxide and thats if its the concentrate you can go to sally's beauty and get clear developer 40 vol that is 40% Hydrogen Peroxide for 15 to 20 bucks a gallon that is way less then half price.