PDA

View Full Version : At stud

Limey Kennels
10-16-2013, 01:24 AM
Limey Kennels king Pin. for a limited time and 3 bitches only.
2700$$ No offers No deals money up front .
Stud sirvis buyer pay shipmend medical bills crates and everyting els
. Bitch must be proven and King is at stud at private treaty only. witch means we aprove your bitch.
No stud sirvis in western ore eastern europe, nor in the UK.
KIng is a catch weight dog and wil put some serius Stamina bone intelegens behond belive and durabilety in your stock .
he is a 3/4 pure bred with 1/4 grch midnight out .
we have the fasilety to house your bitch and go with the most up to date breeding tegnics availeble to date to make a sucsesfull breeding.
G.Hammonds rates him umongst the 10 best dogs he ever seen .
pedigree:http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=328280
missing/ un known part:http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=210425
No responds wil be given on forum questions. private email only.

TopShelfKennels
10-16-2013, 07:25 AM
Nice looking dog!

splash747
10-16-2013, 08:17 AM
...very nice

Officially Retired
10-20-2013, 10:28 AM
*** Deleted derogatory posts ***

Have you read the advertising rules (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?1581) here?

They clearly state to keep your mouth shut as to "opinions" on other people's ads.

The above dog is Limey's stud dog. He is entitled to charge whatever he wants to for his stud, just as you are free to pay (or not pay) the stud service to said dog. Limey can make whatever hurdles he wants to make, and people can jump through them if they want to jump, or they can walk in another direction too.

None of this has anything to do with you fellas :idea:

Limey clearly said, "No responds wil be given on forum questions. private email only," so if you have any questions, please take it up with him there ... and please follow the rules of this forum by not talking smack on other people's ads.

Thank you,

Jack

projectx
10-20-2013, 11:02 AM
Have you read the advertising rules (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?1581) here?

They clearly state to keep your mouth shut as to "opinions" on other people's ads.

The above dog is Limey's stud dog. He is entitled to charge whatever he wants to for his stud, just as you are free to pay (or not pay) the stud service to said dog. Limey can make whatever hurdles he wants to make, and people can jump through them if they want to jump, or they can walk in another direction too.

None of this has anything to do with you fellas :idea:

Limey clearly said, "No responds wil be given on forum questions. private email only," so if you have any questions, please take it up with him there ... and please follow the rules of this forum by not talking smack on other people's ads.

Thank you,

Jack

Jack if limey or any of us post a thread of anything on a forum, it means there is a reply to the post expected , or are we only allowed to say (oh nice dog lol) or can we not at least make a comment on limeys post about his stud /dog? surely a forum is for two or more way conversation , and to delete posts which are asking or making a reply is normal.I asked a question , but i could have said the same thing without asking a question to limey , and then it would have been a post or my feeling which i hope should be allowed ,or are we to not be allowed to say anything anymore?

I agree limey can ask what he likes and i or any other person can decide to buy or not buy , but quite frankly the post was so proposterous in its arogance from limey ,that anyone would want to know how he could justify the overall cost incurred by any prospective buyer ,and instead of deleting posts asking similar things , maybe getting an answer would be more porductive to the forum , or are we here to promote dog peddling over bulldogs that earned the right to a stud fee that damn high , just my 2 cents .

Officially Retired
10-20-2013, 11:29 AM
You apparently aren't very bright. I just told you to keep your mouth shut on other people's ads, and you come back to run it again. I make the rules here, not you.

And, no, Limey's post did not imply an "expected" response. In point of fact, Limey directly asked people NOT to reply here. Further, there is a difference between asking a serious question and talking trash. You were not asking a serious question, as a potential customer, you were just talking trash.

I have very specific guildlnes posted for ads, and I had just finished telling you directly AGAIN to leave people's advertisements alone. My guidelines say don't talk trash, Limey asked to be contacted in private, and I AGAIN gave you directive NOT to post here again ... and you didn't listen to any of it, defying a direct order from the owner of the website, and that will not be tolerated.

It's not about any dog "earning the right" to be bred, in YOUR opinion, it is about another man's right to advertise in peace, here, in the advertisement section.

I am not looking to suppress conversation though, either, so if you want to make a separate thread on "prices for stud dogs," and ventilate in the General Forum, then be my guest. You can argue away till your heart's content. Hell, I may even join in.

But when I say LEAVE PEOPLE'S ADS ALONE, I mean exactly that. And if you don't have enough sense to follow those pretty simple guidelines, then you get the boot.

I hope my point is clear now. So when you come back, go start your own thread topic on stud fees, but leave people's ads alone. Period.

Jack

International Triad
10-28-2013, 06:42 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_breedingprofile.php?breeding_id=607
CHECK THIS OUT.