PDA

View Full Version : SOUTHERN KENNELS KITANA

CULLENDOGS
01-04-2012, 09:44 PM
THIS MUST OF BEEN ONE BAD BITCH TO GET THUNDER , PONCHO , AND TIMEX.... IN MY OPINION ONE OF THE BEST CROSSES OF ALL TIME. :D

JUST LIKE TO SHARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE DOGS OF ALL TIME,A LITTLE TO BIG BUT ONE BAD ASS BULLDOG :shock:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pictures/233423.jpg (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=233423)

MISTER
01-05-2012, 07:35 AM
She also had a great litter from our Nitro dog. And a decent one from Mister II. If her last 2 breedings with CH Heavy D and CH Monster would have survived, I think they would have left there mark on the world.

MISTER
01-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Did you ever see the pic Jack has of her being bred to Poncho? You can see she was no joke. I attempted to pet her once, ONCE. Partners all got a kick out of that.

Officially Retired
01-05-2012, 11:23 AM
All the other times Kitana was bred, it required many people to make it happen. When she was bred to Thunder, it took 3 people to make it happen, and still her owner got bit.

I got her bred by myself, on the slope of a hill, in a light rainfall ... but it wasn't easy I assure you :shock:

There will be more stories to tell later :lol:

CULLENDOGS
01-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Did you ever see the pic Jack has of her being bred to Poncho? You can see she was no joke. I attempted to pet her once, ONCE. Partners all got a kick out of that.

No ,would love to see it--whats up jack with the pic :D My partner told me of a story when he went to get PAYDAY and MR.DAY showed him PAYDAY'S brother and the same story except this monster played a cat and mouse game with ya to get you in his area then he gets ya....Payday is a monster,stone cold killer puppies and all but at the same time is one of the most loving dogs I've been in contact with.AWSOME ANIMAL AND IS PRODUCING THE SAME 8-)

CULLENDOGS
01-05-2012, 12:28 PM
LOVE THIS BLOOD 8-) Jack tell that one story of you and her grappling :D