PDA

View Full Version : wierd bumps

LEFTLANE
11-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Evo said these may be ringworm or staph. This is a dog I gave away shes not on my yard. What I do know is they have went away and came back. They haven't spread to any other dogs. The bumps fell like they are full of fluid. At one time one popped and it bled a lot or it was full of blood to begin with. He had been putting iodine on them and it helps the go away. She had one in her ear it went away and never returned.

Any opinions on what it may be?

Officially Retired
11-20-2013, 09:53 AM
First thing I thought of was cancer ...

If it is some kind of treatable condition, then the most all-encompassing remedy I know of is discussed here (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/content.php?160).

Jack

S_B
11-20-2013, 05:47 PM
I thought cancer as well, especially those ulcers on the lower left leg. the smaller ones look more staphy to me though. How old is the bitch? She looks young which doesn't rule out cancer but seems odd. What is she eating?

LEFTLANE
11-20-2013, 07:47 PM
He feeds alot of raw but kibble too. Shes about 2.

skipper
11-20-2013, 10:52 PM
It can be plauge (spelling). It's still out there and i have heard of a few cases were dogs got it. Bumps that swells quickly and bursts, filled with blood. But it should spread to others if you got a yard of dogs.