PDA

View Full Version : Vindicator and Ch Bo

Da District
01-06-2012, 04:03 AM
If Vindicator hadn't beat Ch. Bo the sire to the great Ch Jeep, and was just the bro to Gr Ch Zebo (1 of my all time favs), would he have gotten the same pub? B4 the hate parade starts, I've had the pleasure of workin both lines in my early years and would have been honored to just see either in person, I'm just spinning off of Wrongways "losers" post.
Yis

Officially Retired
01-06-2012, 06:44 AM
If Vindicator hadn't beat Ch. Bo the sire to the great Ch Jeep, and was just the bro to Gr Ch Zebo (1 of my all time favs), would he have gotten the same pub? B4 the hate parade starts, I've had the pleasure of workin both lines in my early years and would have been honored to just see either in person, I'm just spinning off of Wrongways "losers" post.
Yis

No "hate parade" is going to be tolerated (or encouraged) here, so let's just stick to the question rather than trying to drum-up drama.

To answer your question, I honestly think Vindicator never really got any fame or publicity at all ... compared to either Jeep, his own brother Zebo, nor even Bo (the dog he defeated).

Not saying Vindicator didn't deserve fame, but Bo was the top ROM dog for years (until his own son passed him), while Vindy just kinda disappeared after his win.

Jack

Ipk
01-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Any theories or reasons on why vindy just kinda disappeared.

Officially Retired
01-06-2012, 01:46 PM
I know of many phenomenal dogs that disappeared ... because their owners didn't advertise, offer them at stud, or sell pups off of them.

Ipk
01-06-2012, 02:01 PM
I know of many phenomenal dogs that disappeared ... because their owners didn't advertise, offer them at stud, or sell pups off of them.

Very very true when you put it like that!

Icedogger
01-06-2012, 02:27 PM
First let me say good job Jack not trying to ride any nuts but I like this statement =
No "hate parade" is going to be tolerated (or encouraged) here, so let's just stick to the question rather than trying to drum-up drama

That's why I don't understand the whole he's a peddler crying bs if nobody got rid of any of these great dogs we wouldn't have any ... so to the people selling dogs, breeding dogs what have you (as long it's for a purpose) Thank you and stop being stingy :mrgreen:

Ipk
01-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Well put icedogger...
If nobody sold pups off good stock where would we be... honestly

(the greatest lie ever told by DOGMEN.... I don't sell dogs... LOL!)
(OKAY SURE SOME GIVE THEM AWAY, BUT THEY ARE STILL GETTING THEM OUT THERE!)

CitySwamp
01-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Yis

He died rather young as well, and after his loss wasn't really around much longer.. He beat Bo, with many believing at that weight he was only dog that could.. He went on lose one and Bo went on to win a few, become top ROM dog in like 7 breedings and produce an eventual top ROM dog.. Two different handlers two different paths.. Lonzo did say he believed Vindy was better than Zebo..

Da District
01-06-2012, 06:12 PM
No "hate parade" is going to be tolerated (or encouraged) here, so let's just stick to the question rather than trying to drum-up drama.
To answer your question, I honestly think Vindicator never really got any fame or publicity at all ... compared to either Jeep, his own brother Zebo, nor even Bo (the dog he defeated).
Not saying Vindicator didn't deserve fame, but Bo was the top ROM dog for years (until his own son passed him), while Vindy just kinda disappeared after his win.
Jack

Not tryin to drum up drama jack I just wanted to make sure no one thought I was talkin about either line over the other. It's strictly about the notariety one or the other may have received. I know Vindy was not famous by any means but I think he gained more pub than he would have had not Ch. Bo turned out to b what he did.

Da District
01-07-2012, 03:09 AM
Yis

He died rather young as well, and after his loss wasn't really around much longer.. He beat Bo, with many believing at that weight he was only dog that could.. He went on lose one and Bo went on to win a few, become top ROM dog in like 7 breedings and produce an eventual top ROM dog.. Two different handlers two different paths.. Lonzo did say he believed Vindy was better than Zebo..

Thanks CitySwamp that answered the question.
Yis