PDA

View Full Version : finally

wheatie
12-20-2013, 07:20 AM
finally made it over from the peds online, i trying to learn how to get around on this site. but they to think anyone who made give imformation on any thread that i may put up. i do have a few question about some of the line i may run to help my program so thank in advance. and glad to be here

Officially Retired
12-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Thank you for joining and welcome aboard. What questions do you have?

EWO
12-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Much better place to be. EWO

wheatie
12-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Need any info I can get on the lunsford dog what level of dogs they compete again. Who witnessed them. Frank lunsford dogs I'm asking bout

FrostyPaws
12-22-2013, 10:57 PM
The Lunsford dogs I saw were, without a doubt, consistently the hardest biting dogs I've ever seen. Everytime a dog from that old man came in, you could guarantee one thing, maybe two. The ONE thing is that they were going to bite the fuck out of you. The SECOND thing was this. If you weathered that early storm, they were also the most consistent on quitting with any little bit of getting behind with the exception of one dog I saw named Sam. That was the only dog from him that I ever saw that would actually take what it dished out.

wheatie
12-23-2013, 03:15 PM
Did you ever see anything off the stump stuff with the bulls hit blood mixed wit it