PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 Boudreaux, 1/4 Boomerang and 1/4 Carver bred male.

Foxman
01-04-2014, 08:19 AM
http://apbt.pedigrees.co/details.php?id=87380 This male is very distructive. I had to put steel drive post around a steel doghouse to keep him from moving it. Once he sees he can't move it he leaves it alone. He still has his teeth but not sure how. A 12 foot branch with a six inch diameter fell in his pen due to the freezing rain. He grabbed it up one end first thing and was dragging it around. He is very strong. I left it in there for him to play with. Within four days. There ae no branches left on it and it is now six foot long. Wood is scattered all over. He doesn't bother his 9 guage wire on the pen just things in the pen. He was born AUGUST 23RD 2011 and is ADBA registered. He doesn't try to bite me either. He is for sale for $1000. I believe him to be a pretty good dog and a pretty dog. He is what I consider a pretty good bred dog. If I don't sell him I am going to raise something out of him later this year. If you want him he is alright in a crate as long as you are there to tell him to stop chewing. I don't check this ad very often so write Randy Fox at randyfox70@yahoo.com or 405-288-6014

I can see his teeth when he barks and he looked good. Yesterday I got him and opened his mouth. His bottom teeth are wore just a little. His top teeth are sharp as a razor. Because of the slight wear on the bottom teeth I will take $800 for him but no less. This would not hurt him in anyway. How do I know. He tears up tree limbs with a 4 to six inch diameter like they are paper. If you need something to put the fire in your stuff. This guy will produce pups that will put the pedal to the metal. Randy Fox