AND

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=431350

1DEEP
02-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Where is Walker located?

BROWNING
02-07-2014, 08:49 AM
Where is Walker located?

He is in Central Fl. and I raised him from a Pup. My avatar is 1 of his Female Pups.

W.

The Old Timer.
02-07-2014, 09:43 AM
that red dog is a fine looking dog !

BROWNING
02-21-2014, 07:51 AM
These 2 are my TOP STUDS, Walker has some (W's) on the ground and these are not 2hr. dogs...They don't work that long.

And "UNO" although he is bred for a Stud, we do not use him for rolls on our on dogs. :D

Been in this Game a long time and these 2 are at the TOP of the list and have backed up their Peds.

W.

luvmybulldogs
02-21-2014, 09:35 PM
What's the fee for Walker? Wouldnt mind taking this gyp to him.... http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=302534... I believe you and a friend of mine speak on occasions, Im from SC...

BROWNING
02-22-2014, 02:01 AM
I like the "Miss Hurt" in your female, I think she was probably a good one. I see that you bred it to the "Skull" line with the LT. Maximo I saw him plenty when BBD had him, how did you like that.??? I believe "Walker" would do his part in a breeding to your female and you are welcome to bred to him, we won't know if we don't try it.

And I do talk to alot of people in S.C. so he may know that we are honest with these dogs....Good or Bad. :D

W.

luvmybulldogs
02-22-2014, 11:38 AM
I just recently purchased the gyp in question... Saw two of her offspring and she became available and I jumped on it... Those breeding were done before I purchased her...this will be my first breeding off her and I hope to get as much as I can off this gyp... I appreciate you allowing me to breed to Walker... I will be in touch as soon as she comes in... I'm well aware of the standards that are kept by BBD and knowing you guys are in together makes it all more comfortable for me... I know the dogs are what you say they are...

BROWNING
03-19-2014, 04:11 PM
Just got a litter of 10 off my "Walker" dog bred to our Long Line of Reno/Aggie/Elmo II...They are 2 1/2 weeks and starting to walk strong little rascals. Been wanting this for awhile, just had to get the right 2 and make sure "Walker" was a good dog. He's just now got some 2 1/2 yr. olds and people are calling to breed their Females to him, but I'm not much on breeding him off my yard, or I have to know the female.

luvmybulldogs
03-20-2014, 04:32 PM
No big deal... Doesn't hurt to try... I like the Biscuit blood, Dynomite blood... Seems to bring the traits I like most about chinaman hounds... Have 3 off the brother to the PACMAN dog on the Hill... Just turning 2 in Feb I'll start them very soon... There is a male off Dynomite x lady princess in Georgia that is putting out some good ones as well. Good luck with the breeding that Walker hound...