PDA

View Full Version : Brake's Blood ?

rsmalls
01-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Could I have some opinions and insight on this line in general and the dogs in the pedigree?

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=282294

Plywood
01-19-2012, 10:49 PM
its a solid line here to stay if any1 state different i say "they be hating yo"

thefoodchain
01-20-2012, 08:42 PM
This strain is from my state and has been and will continue to be a great source of Bulldogs.

STONEWALL
02-18-2012, 05:06 PM
I bought a daughter of Hot Dog from Pat on one of my visits. She was game and intense.

AGK
11-28-2012, 07:37 PM
:)

splash747
12-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Mr. Sam Brake, a class act and dogs from his breedings are that as well...Ch Aime, Ch Look Out Sam, Ch Bolo, Ch Angel to name a few. his son, the smurfs and TKO also carry this great line forward still today with some of the same results...winners!

abc
12-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Seen one a few years ago. Total monster, would kill your dog then attack you, your kids, the cat and anything else that got too close. His name was Pa Combines Ch gator. He lost his fifth but went out strong. Couldn't get the dog to breed naturally because he was just that psychotic. Beautiful dog though and game as they come.
I don't know if that kind of aggressiveness is common in the line or if gator was just a nut case. Either way, I liked him a lot.

this is totally false gator wasn't people aggressive at all.didn't lose number five cause wasn't matched five times. was only match four times and beat a dog that was killer of two and said to be unbeatable ,ch gator 4x died after. gator bred naturally didn't even had to be mussed . this is what crazy about people in the dogs by the time a story goes around its the furthest thing from Truth then the reputation and history of a great dog is smeared in anyway. im not being a dick or anything and no dis respect to anyone

AGK
12-06-2012, 12:04 PM
:)