PDA

View Full Version : REALLY LIKING THEIR OFFSPRING ( STUD TO SELECT FEMALES)

BROWNING
02-11-2014, 05:35 AM
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=401980

&

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=195681

PM me for info.......... or just post if you like, LOOKING FOR CERTAIN FEMALES THAT HAS WORKED FOR US, IF YOU HAVE 1 SEND A PED.

blak
02-14-2014, 06:09 PM
I like the Oreo dog alot, very strong and game.

k4k kennels
02-16-2014, 03:51 AM
Very nice...

BROWNING
02-20-2014, 06:42 PM
Had quite of few people that are wanting to breed to my linebred "Oreo" Male, but I kinda only want to bred him to something that I would like to raise myself.

I know about "Oreo" by talking to the owner, but a lot of different traits come from the choosing of the Female, also when you double-up on a particular dog then you will produce completely different offspring. So far we are seeing a more aggresive line from my "TRENT" Male than what has been said of these dogs. And I may take it 1 step more and take a Female off him and Go back to him, to me with something you believe in you have to keep going until it is to far and "Then You Know What Your Stud Is Best At" then the cross comes which can be very tricky, but this separates (Owners of dogs ) & Good breeders year after year with ther stock. this is true in all lines weather you like them or not, A Real Breeder can continue to have good results, where others will switch from line to line because of not having the knowledge of getting the best from what you have. I could go on but the Process of a Program takes 7-10 yrs. sometimes and you will continue to learn more & more about "YOUR" Studs & Broods. I see people give up on certain lines or "A" dog that I always thought I could have built from him. This is JMO.!!!

Later I am going to select some of these dogs in my 45 yrs. that I have seen and knew the owners and tell some stories that maybe some of you will enjoy, I have breifly wrote about some I have been around in the 70's & 80's to Jack and he suggested telling some of them on his site. By NO means could I be a book writer, but i will explain it as I saw it. In these older yrs. in my life I am only in this sport to produce the best that I know how, I had my fun in the early yrs. Now it's someone else's turn....Maybe YOU. LOL!!! I am not into any ILLEGAL ACTIVITY these days, yet I feel I have known alot of the Real Dogmen that have Produced and went own and showed what people of today are trying to duplicate.

Thanks

W.