01-10-2012, 08:21 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

splash747
01-10-2012, 07:43 PM
...Gear of the Gods!

tasoschatz
01-11-2012, 02:19 AM
it is 500 times more anabolic and 500 times more androgenic than testosterone

?????????????????????????????????????????????? measured by whom?

russian
01-11-2012, 07:20 AM
:lol:

splash747
01-11-2012, 01:31 PM
it is 500 times more anabolic and 500 times more androgenic than testosterone

?????????????????????????????????????????????? measured by whom?

BY LABS .AND STUDIES ON PPL AND ANIMALS GOOGLE IT LOL
:D :D :D :D :D

tasoschatz
01-12-2012, 01:05 AM
So, if I do well with 1gr (1000mg) testo per week, 2mg of good old tren will do the trick? right?
Keep in mind, I am greek, steroids are easy here and I do not believe in miracles. Neither should you.
I did google it although, since I try to keep an open mind and found some steroid sites stating 500% more anabolic than testo, which means 5 times more, not 500. Most people feel tren is a more androgenic deca and this is it. Keep in mind, all this info from sites selling dfrugs, or fakes, is not accurate. If you want to read a site about steroids with a relevant scientific background, this guy is a dov that works with HIV patients and steroids to help retain weight, it also has some links into actual uni studies. http://www.medibolics.com/

splash747
01-12-2012, 04:08 AM
So, if I do well with 1gr (1000mg) testo per week, 2mg of good old tren will do the trick? right?
Keep in mind, I am greek, steroids are easy here and I do not believe in miracles. Neither should you.
I did google it although, since I try to keep an open mind and found some steroid sites stating 500% more anabolic than testo, which means 5 times more, not 500. Most people feel tren is a more androgenic deca and this is it. Keep in mind, all this info from sites selling dfrugs, or fakes, is not accurate. If you want to read a site about steroids with a relevant scientific background, this guy is a dov that works with HIV patients and steroids to help retain weight, it also has some links into actual uni studies. http://www.medibolics.com/

russian
01-13-2012, 07:45 AM
:lol:

tasoschatz
01-14-2012, 03:02 AM
I am not on anything, I just tried to show you what your writting presented, plain and simple. If I am in need for any stack, be sure I will easily make any combo. If you remember in the last olympic games, half of the greek team was found on the juice, especially a compound that could be characterised as oral tren. The seller lives in my hometown.

russian
01-14-2012, 07:12 AM
YES IR I GET YA!and being in the greek region is a gooood spot for these type things ,pm me i take it you make it?

kmcg
01-14-2012, 10:00 AM
everything Ive read on it says its bad for cardio but does cut. ???would winsrrol be better but not as strong?

Pistol
01-20-2012, 07:07 AM
everything Ive read on it says its bad for cardio but does cut. ???would winsrrol be better but not as strong?

You are very correct! If using Finny I would only use it on an animal that is going to come right out and destroy one. You don't want to use this for the long haul. It's not ideal for cardio, it will however make you as strong as a gorilla.

splash747
01-20-2012, 07:49 AM

You are very correct! If using Finny I would only use it on an animal that is going to come right out and destroy one. You don't want to use this for the long haul. It's not ideal for cardio, it will however make you as strong as a gorilla.
try it with....
https://www.healthyplanetrx.com/articles.asp?id=180
remedy your cardio problems, :D :D :D

fourth ward
01-24-2012, 05:29 AM
Teen will build u lean musle mass "not water weight" use a lil equipoise the eq will harden them musles you don't wanta come in so swole up u want him lean not bulky stanzolol is good PM me I'll help u with the dosage but I'm gonna tell u I don't use riods! Have in the past .. I think it does more harm than good unless they absolutely need it! Be careful!!!

russian
01-24-2012, 08:48 AM
8-)

tasoschatz
01-27-2012, 08:54 AM
I would like to state a few things. I am in gyms since mid 1980s. I do know a few things about drugs because of interest, I know about cajun rules but I do not work my dog, I know about formula 1 while I drive an every day car. If I wanted to find some "juice" for my own use I would be able to do so easilly, in the past actually I treated my shoulder with testosterone propionate and gh.
But, all these doesn't mean I am into dealing drugs at an every day basis or whatever. To be honest I wouldn't do it directly to the dealers-importers I know since from the 2008 olympic games they are in the "public eye". To me drugs are an interesting topic of investigation and potential but this doesn't mean I am into it.
So, please, if I gave to anyone the impression that I could help with steroid purchasing etc, excuse me but I can not. Thank you.