PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming ADBA shows

wrknapbt
02-26-2014, 09:16 AM
I will be adding the east coast events or whatever people ask about to this very same thread

Palmetto State APBTC (NC)
Friday, April 11, 2014
758 Crabtree Rd.
Waynesville, NC28785

The Palmetto State APBTC will host 1 weight pull on Friday night, 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday, and 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Haywood County Fairgrounds in Waynesville, NC. Please contact Rita 803-242-3117, Stoney 336-467-0443 or Joseph 803-372-1212

Judges:
Saturday AM - Mike Looney
Saturday PM - Elaine Dodge
Sunday - Brad Wickham

On-line preregistration is for credit cards only. If you pre-register online it is non-refundable and non-transferable. Registration is available the morning of the show at each event. Clubs can accept cash or check.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, specific show details and judges are subject to change

Now what is not posted in the official event page is that they will be holding the wall climb event as well as the treadmill race. We may even add the tug-o-war event.

luvmybulldogs
02-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Can u enter your dog if the registration papers haven't been transferred to your name?? Will there be fun classes if not?

LEFTLANE
02-26-2014, 05:57 PM
Yes you can. I have friends show dogs if I have other pressing events. Dog in my name, they show my dog.

All about the money

wrknapbt
02-27-2014, 06:40 AM
Sunshine State APBTC
Friday, March 14, 2014
3121 Possum Palace Drive
Chipley, FL32428

The Sunshine State APBTC will host one weight pull Friday night, 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday, and 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Wausau Possum Palace in Chipley, FL. If you'd like more information contact Sheree 850-258-8463, Gary 850-258-8465, Amanda 850-956-2385

Judges:
Sat AM - Noel Carrion
Sat PM - Chico Perez
Sunday - Pat Brisco

On-line preregistration is for credit cards only. If you pre-register online it is non-refundable and non-transferable. Registration is available the morning of the show at each event. Clubs can accept cash or check.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, specific show details and judges are subject to change

CYJ
03-04-2014, 08:27 PM
If the Lord willing am going to try and make the Sat. or Sunday event. Got to pm. Tar Heel Matt and see if he is going. Cheers

wrknapbt
03-07-2014, 08:01 AM
Cajun Country/Trinity Valley APBTC (LA)
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Hwy 190
Livingston, LA70754

The Cajun Country K-9 Club and Trinity Valley APBTC join together to host 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday and 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Livingston Paresh Fairgrounds in Livingston, LA. For further show details please contact Miss Jean 225-567-5120 or Miss JoAnn 936-258-8490

Judges:
Sat AM - Frank Rocca
Sat PM - Rita Greene
Sunday AM - Michelle Falcon
Sunday PM - Brad Wickham

Register For This Event Cutoff Date: 3/23/2014

wrknapbt
03-07-2014, 08:05 AM
Georgia APBTC (GA)
Saturday, April 26, 2014
50 Saddle Club Drive
Cartersville, GA30120

The Georgia APBTC (GA) will host 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday, and 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Bartow Saddle Club in Cartersville, GA. Please contact Mari 770-539-2823 or Beth 770-561-3508

Judges: Mary Seay (LPD) Harris
Ron Wolf
Mike Looney

Due to unforeseen circumstances, specific show details and judges are subject to change.

Donnybrook
03-12-2014, 03:56 PM
I will be adding the east coast events or whatever people ask about to this very same thread

Friday, April 11, 2014
758 Crabtree Rd.
Waynesville, NC28785

The Palmetto State APBTC will host 1 weight pull on Friday night, 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday, and 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Haywood County Fairgrounds in Waynesville, NC. Please contact Rita 803-242-3117, Stoney 336-467-0443 or Joseph 803-372-1212

Judges:
Sunday - Brad Wickham

Now what is not posted in the official event page is that they will be holding the wall climb event as well as the treadmill race. We may even add the tug-o-war event.

looking forward to this one! first show of the year for us!
Plus I'm stopping at your house and making you drive me the rest of the way!

wrknapbt
03-13-2014, 09:18 AM
I'm sleeping on this trip. Letting the wife drive.

widerange
03-24-2014, 06:13 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but this show will also be hosting a wall claim and maybe a hang time as part of the fun class. Adba is looking into making these part of the pointed shows and this will be a starter for it

Friday, April 11, 2014
758 Crabtree Rd.
Waynesville, NC28785

Judges:
Sunday - Brad Wickham

wrknapbt
03-24-2014, 07:30 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but this show will also be hosting a wall claim and maybe a hang time as part of the fun class. Adba is looking into making these part of the pointed shows and this will be a starter for it

The Wall Climb and the treadmill race are a for sure thing. We may have the drag weight race as well.

widerange
03-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Are you part of the club that is hosting the show?

wrknapbt
03-27-2014, 02:03 AM
Are you part of the club that is hosting the show?

Just good friends with the people who run it and I end up working the show more than showing at the show so I guess I would be considered part of it. I will be bringing my weightpull track and if I can fit it in the trailer I will also bring my treadmill.

widerange
03-30-2014, 06:11 AM
I just joined the club a few weeks back I look forward to the show

wrknapbt
03-31-2014, 03:43 AM
I just joined the club a few weeks back I look forward to the show

well we gonna put your ass to work. We will be there Mid Morning on Friday 11 April 2014 to set up the Top dog event stuff and the weight-pull track.

widerange
04-04-2014, 04:55 AM
I have to work Friday night so I won't be there til Saturday

wrknapbt
04-22-2014, 06:58 AM
This show would be a great one to attend. Check out the judges. 2 of the best to ever own bulldogs.

Georgia APBTC (GA)
Saturday, April 26, 2014
50 Saddle Club Drive
Cartersville, GA30120

The Georgia APBTC (GA) will host 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday, and 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Bartow Saddle Club in Cartersville, GA. Please contact Mari 770-539-2823 or Beth 770-561-3508

Judges:
Saturday AM - Frank Rocca
Saturday PM - Ron Wolfe
Sunday - Mary Seay (LadyPitDog)

ADBA Safe Dog Program Level 1
Testing will be available 4/27/14
Pre-register by emailing Khalvin Kuczynski
kuczynski@tenasity.com

Due to unforeseen circumstances, specific show details and judges are subject to change.

evolutionkennels
04-22-2014, 04:49 PM
If I didn't have a wedding that weekend. I would make that show

wrknapbt
04-23-2014, 05:05 AM
Don't miss the party!!!!!!!!

Tri-State APBTC (NJ)
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Route 40
Woodstown, NJ08098

The Tri-State APBTC (NJ) will host 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday, and 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Salem County Fairgrounds in Woodstown, NJ. Please contact Frank 201-951-0138 or Michelle 646-316-1376

Judges:
Saturday AM - Rodger Scott
Saturday PM - Daniele Rizzacasa
Sunday - James Rogers