PDA

View Full Version : rbj x bolio

wsci225
01-07-2012, 01:28 PM
what do u think

Officially Retired
01-09-2012, 04:27 AM
I honestly cannot provide feedback on a dog where I haven't personally seen the dogs in the pedigree.

The only dog in that entire 4-gen pedigree that I have ever heard of is Cooper's Gr Ch Amboss (whom I know as BBC's Gr Ch Bo from his true owner, the guy who did him), and he was a helluva dog.

So, while I would like to help, there is just no way I can speak of any pedigree where I only indirectly know 1 out of the 30 dogs in his 4-generation pedigree.

Maybe someone else is more familiar with more of the dogs than I am,

Jack

Dre21
01-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Curious to know...is this a "best to best" breeding? What was your vision/plan/thought process when you planned this breeding? Thanks! Dre21

wsci225
01-13-2012, 01:10 PM
my goal is to make my own rbj x bolio cross and live with the results... if they good im keep it going if not one to the next one... but these dog bring gameness with some ruffness and some style. there off proven lines and im breeding them to so going to be all my call i really dont sale to the public so the culling will be done . i undstand not every dogmen knows about every dog so u may not have heard of them in the west coast but it going to be a good breeding