PDA

View Full Version : Florida ADBA Fun Show

Panama
05-03-2014, 11:20 AM
The Mid-FL APBTA is proud to announce our MAY FUN SHOW. Join us SATURDAY MAY 31st at 10 AM for a day of bulldogs, food, and fun! Our events will include fun conformation classes, weight pull, and our favorite-lure coursing! Event will be held at HARNEY PARK/Mike's BBQ on US HWY 301 in TAMPA, about a mile north of I-4 on the right. For full event info please visit: https://www.smore.com/6gz7n

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1.0-9/10325782_10152160529510345_5406660958406570622_n.j pg

wrknapbt
05-05-2014, 05:08 AM
Not sure how many of you guys live in FL but they came up to the GA ADBA show and set up the Lure Coursing and it was a total blast. ADBA is really trying to step it up for our breed and the FL club is really leading the charge. From the wall climb, drag race, treadmill races and now this. We have so much to justify owning these dogs now and it great for getting the young ones out before it too late.

Panama
05-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Not sure how many of you guys live in FL but they came up to the GA ADBA show and set up the Lure Coursing and it was a total blast. ADBA is really trying to step it up for our breed and the FL club is really leading the charge. From the wall climb, drag race, treadmill races and now this. We have so much to justify owning these dogs now and it great for getting the young ones out before it too late.

Amen. The good folks at the Mid-FL Club are working hard everyday to make this a success. I would love for some new folks to come check out the fun show and hang out- seems like there has been a drop in membership the past few years. It is a good time- good food & beer from Mike's BBQ, good dogs, and awesome people.

wrknapbt
05-06-2014, 05:14 AM
Amen. The good folks at the Mid-FL Club are working hard everyday to make this a success. I would love for some new folks to come check out the fun show and hang out- seems like there has been a drop in membership the past few years. It is a good time- good food & beer from Mike's BBQ, good dogs, and awesome people.

Tell ya if I did not live in WV I would be there but that is kinda a long drive.

Panama
05-07-2014, 06:04 AM
Tell ya if I did not live in WV I would be there but that is kinda a long drive.

yeah I don't blame you one bit LOL I am sure we will have the lure coursing at Bushnell this year. I haven't tried it yet but really looking forward to letting my dog have a go. Looks like a blast.

CYJ
05-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Wish the ADBA still did a Show in Charlotte N.C. Was a easy drive back then. Cheers