PDA

View Full Version : JUST AS PLANNED

evolutionkennels
01-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Gents,

this is not n advertisement. I just picked up this gyp (Artemis) so I can make this breeding. This will be one of the last things that I do. If a male makes the cut, I'll breed it to Miss Awesome Gunner and thats it. RETIRED.

https://home.comcast.net/~evolutionknls/Machobear%20II%20X%20Artemis.htm

Officially Retired
01-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Congratulations on getting that fine-bred bitch!

I hope she helps you achieve your vision 8-)

Jack

Officially Retired
01-10-2012, 01:45 AM
PS: As far as "retiring" from breeding dogs goes ... that's a hard thing to do when you love dogs ... and your stud starts getting up there in age :lol:

:mrgreen:

evolutionkennels
01-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Yeah. I can tell you that I've never been happier with my stock. Mr.Machobuck in my opinion is the perfect stud to any Mayday or Tonka Bear-RBJ gyp. He has SUPER ability. Machobear is a dream come true. Sharapova, Machabear Prime, Super Machobuck, Miss Gunner.. all of them. I couldn't be happier. Its taken years to get here. It's important to have a plan. The better breeders breed YEARS in advance and have a plan that is specific, measurable, attainable, realistic , and timebound. This breed has given me the greatest satisfaction in my life. Machobuck making DOY was better than my college graduation! I think I've left my mark. We'll see what his genes pass on and what they say about these dogs 50 years from now.

FACE203
01-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Job well done, man...

evolutionkennels
01-12-2012, 07:33 PM
thanks

dtakennels
01-13-2012, 03:35 AM
Evo I talked to you many moons ago when you had your Macho dog before he went hunting....Now to see where you are and how you have bred these dogs up...All I can say is congrats.....If this game had more people like you it would not be in the shape its in.....

Hell of a job......YIS DTA....

evolutionkennels
01-13-2012, 05:30 PM
the macho dog from Mayday -blondie?

dtakennels
01-14-2012, 08:34 AM
yep thats it.....

MARIO
01-15-2012, 10:40 AM
I been wanting some of the MACHOBUCK or some of the BUCK blood for years. but unfortunately things never workout. I got to get me some.