PDA

View Full Version : BOYLES/REDBOY/WILDSIDE GYP $150 6YRS OLD

captain
07-09-2014, 06:38 PM
MY PARTNER IS LETTING THIS GYP GO FOR $150. SHE HAS PRODUCED SOME GOOD BULLDOGS TOO.
LOCATED NEAR ASHEVILLE NC. CALL OR TEXT HIM AT 828-808-8516
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=40551

wrknapbt
07-10-2014, 04:32 AM
MY PARTNER IS LETTING THIS GYP GO FOR $150. SHE HAS PRODUCED SOME GOOD BULLDOGS TOO.
LOCATED NEAR ASHEVILLE NC. CALL OR TEXT HIM AT 828-808-8516
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=40551

You may want to check that price! You put $150 and I know that can't be right.

captain
07-10-2014, 08:29 AM
You may want to check that price! You put $150 and I know that can't be right.
I don't have a spot for her and my partner just wants to find her a good home. He isn't trying to make a lick off of her. Thats why its 150.

wrknapbt
07-10-2014, 08:40 AM
I don't have a spot for her and my partner just wants to find her a good home. He isn't trying to make a lick off of her. Thats why its 150.

Well that is not even a steal, it's a give away of a price. Someone should really jump on it. I've paid 10x more than that for dogs that are now great daisy pushers.

Dead game
07-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Do you still have the dog

captain
07-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Do you still have the dog
My parter still has her. The gyp is atound Asheville NC. You can call or text him at 828-808-8516

captain
07-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Well that is not even a steal, it's a give away of a price. Someone should really jump on it. I've paid 10x more than that for dogs that are now great daisy pushers.
I know what you mean.

captain
07-20-2014, 04:58 PM
She is still available if interested call or text 828-808-8516

Officially Retired
07-20-2014, 05:16 PM
She is still available if interested call or text 828-808-8516

Usually, when you make a price too low, no one wants it.

A $150 price is an insult price to any bulldog, and almost never = a "good" home.
You should never have put that price up, because that is a nice-looking bitch too.

Bottom line: any nice-looking, full-grown, halfway-decent-bred bitch that's produced a winner is worth $1,000 minimum. Minimum.

If you price her like she's worth something ... then people will want her;
But price her like she's worth "nothing" & that is the only message you're conveying :idea:

Putting any dog at that price is almost a guarantee not to sell it ... or to get it to a crumb-grabbin' chump who won't give her a "good home" ...

I hope I am wrong and good luck,

Jack

captain
07-20-2014, 05:51 PM

A $150 price is an insult price to any bulldog, and almost never = a "good" home.
You should never have put that price up, because that is a nice-looking bitch too.

Bottom line: any nice-looking, full-grown, halfway-decent-bred bitch that's produced a winner is worth $1,000 minimum. Minimum.

But price her like she's worth "nothing" & that is the only message you're conveying :idea:

Putting any dog at that price is almost a guarantee not to sell it ... or to get it to a crumb-grabbin' chump who won't give her a "good home" ...

Jack
I know what you mean but because she is being sold at that low of a price we will be screening the camp she will go to. She is not a cur. My partner just hasn't got the room for her right now and he isn't out to make a buck.

Officially Retired
07-20-2014, 05:52 PM
She is a nice looking dog, and if she's even a decent bitch she deserves a quality pricetag.

Good luck amigo.

evolutionkennels
07-20-2014, 06:00 PM

Jack

exactly. be wary of who buys her

captain
07-20-2014, 06:10 PM
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the lookout. She will go to a camp with a breeding program we agree on.

Officially Retired
07-20-2014, 06:11 PM
:-bd

ponchday
08-18-2014, 04:57 PM
bro I will take that female I am a real bulldogger jack u know me as bolio best on facebook .. so u guys want to search me out and ask about me period with other real bulldogger my rep is good (Bolio Best , infamous knls) JACK U KNOW I OWN THE DOGS I POSTED TODAY ON UR NEW PONCH FCB PAGE AND OWN IN PAST VGK DIM MAK , JUNIORITA TOO.. I TEXT UR PEEPS NOW.. I AM FRIEND OF JOEL CHAVEZ WHO ACCOUNT I MESSAGING FROM

Track U Down Kennels
09-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Yeah Jack is right some 2bit low life wont give her a chance