PDA

View Full Version : weirdjack

elroyjr
01-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Can anybody tell me his story,and what he may bring in my breeding to a freak bitch?

Jrbulldogs
01-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Had a son straight off of him,he was extremely strong,had good air and kept up a really fast pace but didn't show the mouth that weirdjack dogs are known for,but I think it was do to his bottom being so tight on tab.

Ch lowjack was down here in FL and I heard he blew through all of his opp with ease,but from what I have heard weirdjack throws very powerful hard mouth animals that will finish,but I also heard his percentages are not that great.

Dre21
01-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Had a son straight off of him,he was extremely strong,had good air and kept up a really fast pace but didn't show the mouth that weirdjack dogs are known for,but I think it was do to his bottom being so tight on tab.

Ch lowjack was down here in FL and I heard he blew through all of his opp with ease,but from what I have heard weirdjack throws very powerful hard mouth animals that will finish,but I also heard his percentages are not that great.

My partner has a double bred granddaughter of Pit Islands Boomer R.O.M. that he bred to Ch. Lowjack. Did'nt take though!! Boy that would've been nice.

elroyjr
01-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Female is boomers/ freak

chincheck
01-11-2012, 05:54 PM
wondering the same thing about the weirdjack stuff. i've heard good things. we are gonna go ahead and make this breeding and find out:
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pu ... _id=402759 (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=402759)

by the way, the sire's grandma is a littermate to the late boomer. (RIP)

Choctaw
01-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Weird Jack dogs, are hard mouth, low percentage dogs, with stop watches in their heads.

elroyjr
01-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Guess ur not very high on them

Choctaw
01-12-2012, 11:24 AM
I have feed as many of those dogs as the next man, and from my experience they are a very hard mouth, sometimes freak mouth line of dogs. They will most likely win, more than they lose. However, they are very low percentage, and they haven't shown me the ability to consistently be a game family. JMHO

wrongway
01-12-2012, 01:15 PM
My weirdjack experience is very young. I got a pup from the source. He is 6months and is the most confident, intense, focused, strong & workaholic pup I ever seen. Plus he is smart with beautiful confirmation. I became interested in this line from researching and finding out that their key traits were finish, power and athleticism. They are extremely early starters too, so you have to be very careful with them. But all in all, so far, so good!

elroyjr
01-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Was thinking since being breed to barracuda/boomer female,% would been better

Choctaw
01-13-2012, 03:04 PM
My weirdjack experience is very young. I got a pup from the source. He is 6months and is the most confident, intense, focused, strong & workaholic pup I ever seen. Plus he is smart with beautiful confirmation. I became interested in this line from researching and finding out that their key traits were finish, power and athleticism. They are extremely early starters too, so you have to be very careful with them. But all in all, so far, so good!

I'm not sure who told you those dogs are early starters. They act "great" on chains, but like the majority of dogs down from GRCH. Black Jack, those dogs need time to mature.

wrongway
01-16-2012, 05:16 AM
I'm sorry I should've mentioned that I was speaking about my pup.

YigYang
01-18-2012, 03:55 PM
Can anybody tell me his story,and what he may bring in my breeding to a freak bitch?

I didnt know weird jack was still living but are you talking about "ruff n tuff freak", if so then a jeep/barracuda cross should work

wrongway
02-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Can anybody post a fictional account on weirdjack's career?

GameStyle
04-28-2014, 11:32 AM
I have the weirdjack, buck, barracuda cross. I love it they r all around powerfull quick bulldogs..One CH and 3 1xw..so far so good

wheatie
04-29-2014, 03:10 PM
I playing in the yard wit j.w. Seen many offspring go but haven't seen many want to stay. But overall it's not the worse I have seen. And far as the rb dogs goes ,good choice.

GameStyle
05-17-2014, 07:28 AM
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=4179088 check out her off spring. ?..hot as xxxxx......