PDA

View Full Version : HATER FREE

killercombine
01-11-2012, 08:31 AM
8-)

BIGFLA73
01-11-2012, 09:44 AM
DONT LET ANYONE CONTROL YOU WITH WORDS .... LET THEM TALK BECAUSE IT REALLY WILL NOT MAKE A DIFFRENCE IN THE END .... HE STILL IS A GREAT DOG AND YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT CAMP AND NOTHING YOU SAY WILL MAKE A PERSON THAT WANTS TO BELIEVE NOT BELIEVE SO HOMIE LET TALK, IT KEEPS YOU RELEVANT ....

Officially Retired
01-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Thanks KC;

I think PedsOnline was a great concept ... and I have no bad feelings at all towards the owner ... my hat is off to him for creating the single greatest database on the APBT yet created.

Unfortunately, even the loveliest gardenspot will get over-run with weeds if it is left unattended ... and PedsOnline has become over-run with a lot of weeds, who do nothing but interfere with anything good and sensible that tries to "bloom" over there, precisely because no one is attending to the site anymore. In exactly the same way weeds will always be trying strangle the roots of any flower or crop that grows in a garden spot, if the gardener doesn't continuously pay attention to it. Only by rigorous attention and trash removal can anything nice ever last ... and that just isn't happening over there.

PedsOnline has been running for over 11 years, and it has over 16,800 members ... and yet, in less than 3 weeks, we have already cultivated 460 (~3%) of its membership, the most important element of which is the fact we are bringing in those members who like to keep things civil and talk dogs with respect. The truth is we don't want "everyone" over there to come here; we only want those dogmen who want to create and maintain a friendly positive environment, even on matters on which we disagree.

More than just "membership," over time this website will not only have its own database as well, but will contain FAR more helpful articles, tables, charts, and other invaluable resources for all dogmen to benefit from, and so I appreciate your kind words and support.

Jack

01-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Jack - nice work!

killercombine
01-11-2012, 10:21 AM
8-)

FACE203
01-11-2012, 10:35 AM
It's like being at the bar, with all the smoke, cussin & fussin etc...
So I come here to breathe fresh air & have descent convos...

JohnnyBoy
01-11-2012, 05:19 PM
I thought I would come in here and thank Jack and the rest of the Moderators for making this a hater free enviorment. I think this board has the potential of becoming something far greater than Peds Online. YIS, KC.
Killer Combine I agree with bro "Pedsonline" has completely gone to shit, nothing but a bunch of PUNKS running their mouth going no where in life & accomplishing nothing !!!

Again "GREAT JOB JACK" great job on this site bro !!! ;)

evolutionkennels
01-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Couldnt agree more

H.B.K.
01-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Great job to u jack it is refreshing to have good mature convo without the crap on every post. Without order there will be kaos, and kaos always creates some kind of destruction. Its kaos over there and soon the site will be destroyed. I wish u had a softwear to detect the rift raft and deny access!!! It should say when they try and sign up u have been denied because ur a cancer to all good dog men. :)

Bojacc357
01-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Silence is golden and sometime it better to be unknown. Just enjoy the dogs folks and watch who you call your fellow dogman. Some are not worthy no matter how long or deep in the core they are. They will lie and try to discredit your dogs if it's not to their benefit. Keep to yourselves and don't get caught up in the Internet hype. Arguing with some of these folks when you have nothing to prove will only bring unwanted attention especially over there on peds online. Be careful and stay safe we are getting away from this Internet popularity contest. Jack we have had our differences but this site is a breath of fresh air. Keep the riff raft out and keep it civil. Good luck to the future and god bless

Officially Retired
01-12-2012, 03:30 AM
Well, glad you fellas are enjoying the atmosphere.

I agree with the statement, "Without order there will be chaos."

As I put it when I talk with my girlfriend: "Everything tries to default back to Entropy," which means that there will always be forces that try to destroy everything that is created. When you're given life, so too emerge all manner of threats to end life. When great ideas get born, out come the critics attempting to destroy/undermine them. When a flock of sheep is herded, out come the wolves to pick from it. When a garden is planted, soon the weeds and destructive insects come to ravage it. When a monument is built, thus begins the process of erosion. (Etc., etc., etc.)

The only things that last in quality are those that are closely-guarded, watched over, and constantly cared-for ... but whatever ceases to be closely monitored WILL succumb to the forces of Entropy ... that is just the way it is.

And that includes relationships too: both people have to carefully cut-out negative thoughts, feelings, and actions if they want to maintain a positive relationship ... because the moment either person (or both) fail to tend to constantly work and attend to these things ... the relationship will eventually succumb to the forces of entropy too. Those people who have lifelong positive relationships (like my parents, for example, who have been happily married for 52 years) they constantly take care of each other, make positive choices (not negative choices), and work with each other, not against each other. That is the only way anything will last.

In the end, you become like your surroundings ... the forces around you will influence you eventually, if not change you entirely ... and therefore it is important to be selective in the company you keep to make sure those changes are positive.

YIS,

Jack

Da District
01-12-2012, 04:34 AM
Plain and simple... Jack and KC.... Keep doin what u do cuz it's a good thing! Haters gonna hate, ballets gonna ball so keep ballin. Remember when peds was free with the mustard yellow back drop and blue font. Jacks' garden analogy is right on! Let's c that green thumb Jack so this thing can grow to a place where knowledge is plentiful and nonsense next to nonexistent!
Yis

STORMY
01-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Thanks KC;

I think PedsOnline was a great concept ... and I have no bad feelings at all towards the owner ... my hat is off to him for creating the single greatest database on the APBT yet created.

Unfortunately, even the loveliest gardenspot will get over-run with weeds if it is left unattended ... and PedsOnline has become over-run with a lot of weeds, who do nothing but interfere with anything good and sensible that tries to "bloom" over there, precisely because no one is attending to the site anymore. In exactly the same way weeds will always be trying strangle the roots of any flower or crop that grows in a garden spot, if the gardener doesn't continuously pay attention to it. Only by rigorous attention and trash removal can anything nice ever last ... and that just isn't happening over there.

PedsOnline has been running for over 11 years, and it has over 16,800 members ... and yet, in less than 3 weeks, we have already cultivated 460 (~3%) of its membership, the most important element of which is the fact we are bringing in those members who like to keep things civil and talk dogs with respect. The truth is we don't want "everyone" over there to come here; we only want those dogmen who want to create and maintain a friendly positive environment, even on matters on which we disagree.

More than just "membership," over time this website will not only have its own database as well, but will contain FAR more helpful articles, tables, charts, and other invaluable resources for all dogmen to benefit from, and so I appreciate your kind words and support.

Jack

I could not have said it better. Thanks again.

YIS, KC.

I agree 100% no drama about time! :D

Officially Retired
01-12-2012, 02:06 PM
:idea:

lonesoldier45
01-12-2012, 07:40 PM
I thought I would come in here and thank Jack and the rest of the Moderators for making this a hater free enviorment. I think this board has the potential of becoming something far greater than Peds Online. YIS, KC.
Killer Combine I agree with bro "Pedsonline" has completely gone to shit, nothing but a bunch of PUNKS running their mouth going no where in life & accomplishing nothing !!!

Again "GREAT JOB JACK" great job on this site bro !!! ;)

Well put my friend!!! Well put!!!

Choctaw
01-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Yes it is nice to have a place, where men act like men, and not school girls. I'm glad to be a member of this forum. :D

Officially Retired
01-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Yes it is nice to have a place, where men act like men, and not school girls. I'm glad to be a member of this forum. :D

Glad to have you here, even though we never agree on boxing :mrgreen:

Choctaw
01-13-2012, 06:35 PM

Glad to have you here, even though we never agree on boxing :mrgreen:

:lol: We actually agree more than you think. I just like to argue and debate boxing with you, so alot of times, I'll take the other position, just to keep the arguement/debate going! :twisted:

Officially Retired
01-13-2012, 06:38 PM
That is not very nice of you :lol:

Scorpionhill
01-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Dont get me wrong I think Peds online was and still could be a great concept,but now adays I just use it and other forums as a research tool.It has become like sitting in my youngest daughters pre-K class watching some kids brag and talk trash while others eat paste...lmao......Thanks Jack looking forward to more mature conversations and ideas :!:

SonicKennels
01-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Nice site so far hope it stays this way!

Officially Retired
01-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Dont get me wrong I think Peds online was and still could be a great concept,but now adays I just use it and other forums as a research tool.It has become like sitting in my youngest daughters pre-K class watching some kids brag and talk trash while others eat paste...lmao......Thanks Jack looking forward to more mature conversations and ideas :!:

Nice site so far hope it stays this way!

I agree, Pedsonline was a great concept and can still be used as a great tool.

This site here intends to take the great original concept of Pedsonline and do even better things, and make it a better resource, ultimately.

As the days become weeks, the weeks become months, and the months become years this website will eventually become the single greatest APBT resource there is.

So welcome aboard 8-)

Jack

SUNDEVIL
01-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Well, glad you fellas are enjoying the atmosphere.

I agree with the statement, "Without order there will be chaos."

As I put it when I talk with my girlfriend: "Everything tries to default back to Entropy," which means that there will always be forces that try to destroy everything that is created. When you're given life, so too emerge all manner of threats to end life. When great ideas get born, out come the critics attempting to destroy/undermine them. When a flock of sheep is herded, out come the wolves to pick from it. When a garden is planted, soon the weeds and destructive insects come to ravage it. When a monument is built, thus begins the process of erosion. (Etc., etc., etc.)

The only things that last in quality are those that are closely-guarded, watched over, and constantly cared-for ... but whatever ceases to be closely monitored WILL succumb to the forces of Entropy ... that is just the way it is.

And that includes relationships too: both people have to carefully cut-out negative thoughts, feelings, and actions if they want to maintain a positive relationship ... because the moment either person (or both) fail to tend to constantly work and attend to these things ... the relationship will eventually succumb to the forces of entropy too. Those people who have lifelong positive relationships (like my parents, for example, who have been happily married for 52 years) they constantly take care of each other, make positive choices (not negative choices), and work with each other, not against each other. That is the only way anything will last.

In the end, you become like your surroundings ... the forces around you will influence you eventually, if not change you entirely ... and therefore it is important to be selective in the company you keep to make sure those changes are positive.

YIS,

Jack

That was a great way to describe the process of negativity and its harmful effects I appreciate a great place to come and exchange ideas and communicate like real men and true doggers thanks again jack for caring and sharing.GODBLESS YOU AND YOURS. 8-)

R2L
01-16-2012, 12:20 PM

It wont be hard to be greater then peds online but i see what you're saying. Hopefully there will be good moderation against those thugs and wannabe thugs