PDA

View Full Version : PRODUCING GOOD OFFSPRING @ STUD

BROWNING
09-02-2014, 06:07 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=41950

BROWNING
04-23-2015, 02:49 AM
His 1st litter are 2 1/2 to 3 yrs. old and have 3 "W" with them already, but got some I think are bred a little better for combat around 7 months..Hope so anyway.??? He is "PRODUCING" alot of his own traits and he is a dangerous dog for the spots he goes.

MAKEnMARKS
05-16-2015, 10:05 AM
His 1st litter are 2 1/2 to 3 yrs. old and have 3 "W" with them already, 3 w's???let's see them because you've doing a lot of false advertising lately.

Officially Retired
05-16-2015, 10:07 AM
His 1st litter are 2 1/2 to 3 yrs. old and have 3 "W" with them already, but got some I think are bred a little better for combat around 7 months..Hope so anyway.??? He is "PRODUCING" alot of his own traits and he is a dangerous dog for the spots he goes.

Did I understand you correctly? :-t

You start rolling them at 7 months =;

MAKEnMARKS
05-16-2015, 11:41 AM
Did I understand you correctly? :-t

You start rolling them at 7 months =;I think what he means is they should be better because they are a battlecross

BROWNING
06-26-2015, 03:32 PM
YOU don't know anything about my Dogs, so find a Post that you have actually seen the dogs, YOU have NEVER seen either of my 2 posted and better wish you don't, with that silly stuff you are calling Bulldogs...Stay in your little group of snitches, and STAY AWAY FROM ME, OR COME SEE ME, AND GET OFF THE KEYBOARD...YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I LIVE. Let you borrow a MILL and you would not even bring it back, had to get N2k's to pick it up and bring it to me..Right SNITCH, Working with the Law.

BROWNING
06-28-2015, 05:12 AM
And NO jack I wait until they are mentally ready ( Not on fire) as people put it and always 22 months-ever how long I feel is needed...All dogs are different even from the same litter and if you spend time with them EVERYDAY as I do they will let you know...I have had 2 1/2 yr. olds that still acted like a Clown/Puppy these are not ready ...because 99% of them will change their style as they Mature, I have seen many change from #1 win to #2 hunt between 2 1/2 and 3 yrs. old, a completly different dog. JMO

SGC
06-29-2015, 04:57 AM
And NO jack I wait until they are mentally ready ( Not on fire) as people put it and always 22 months-ever how long I feel is needed...All dogs are different even from the same litter and if you spend time with them EVERYDAY as I do they will let you know...I have had 2 1/2 yr. olds that still acted like a Clown/Puppy these are not ready ...because 99% of them will change their style as they Mature, I have seen many change from #1 win to #2 hunt between 2 1/2 and 3 yrs. old, a completly different dog. JMO

Good post!

You have my respect for letting your young dogs grow up and treating each as an individual.

Too many these days rush things and a lot of good dogs are wasted at a young age...

SZ82
07-01-2015, 01:00 PM
He's a good dude and have some good dogs.

Bromboy
07-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Is there anything off of Walker available

BROWNING
07-13-2015, 12:28 PM
We have a Litter about 10 days old right now bred to a pretty good Female, will wait and see if all 8 make it, we are going to split the litter, what ever makes it to 8 weeks. Might check back in a couple of weeks, but my buddy wants to keep ALL of the "Walker" dogs, but I will get 2. LOL!!!

BROWNING
07-18-2015, 05:30 AM
3 w's???let's see them because you've doing a lot of false advertising lately.

Why are you posting on Ped. that one of your friends ended up with 1 Female OFF "WALKER" ( which you could have NEVER got one from me) and you (Quote) One bad son of b***h, if you are saying we are breeding untested dogs....YOUR AN IDIOT AND A LAIR. People when I went over to pick up a female for someone else, I could not believe how his dogs were kept, 4x4 above ground pens, with the floor cover in shit, one 1/2 it's body hair was gone I guess from mange or laying in it's on shit. Also the 2 on a chain about 14 months were cut up and in the dirt on about a 4' log chain...hope someone takes his dogs away from him and let him sit in jail for awhile and see how it feels to have no room to move around.

I am 64 and have not even seen a dog fight in 25 yrs. in the 70's we were active, but when they made it a FELONY that was all for me, worked to hard for what I have to lose it over a little excitment of 2 dogs.

BROWNING
08-23-2015, 02:04 AM
Got 2 breedings coming up...stay tuned.

Tiger
08-29-2015, 08:35 AM
Got 2 breedings coming up...stay tuned.
Hey Browning how can I get in touch with you for stud service?'

MAKEnMARKS
09-01-2015, 05:41 PM
You so full of shit and now you sound like the police.remember you bought a cull from me and. ADDED IR TO YA "PROGRAM"SMDH the day you call n2K AND I LAUGH BOUT IT.YOU COULDN'T GIVE ME THAT GARBAGE YOU HAVE.I DON'T HAVE NO DOG'S.BUT MY WIFE HOUSE DOG.SNITCH ASS BITCH.PS YOU "ONE" TO TALK ABOUT MISTREATING A HOUND.YOUR SET UP IS AN accident waiting to happenbut that comes from in experience cuz you only been in the hounds maybe 8 years total since the eighties when he got out until f****** you got Walker.your a fucking joke.sorry, jack for disrespecting your form but do your research and you'll know where I came from.if ya can't I'll point you in the right direction

BROWNING
09-17-2015, 01:56 PM
Forget this guy, he follows me around like a school kid...Like they say if you have HATERS, you must be doing something right. I would not at my age and the things I got to be a part of in the 70's 7 80's be posting a dog of any kind if I didn't think he was going to satisfy others. At my age it's not about any Money...IT'S ALL ABOUT TRYING YOUR BEST WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE A GOOD DOG. aND THEY HELP ME STAY HEATHY. lol!!!

BROWNING
03-27-2016, 03:11 AM
"Walker" is a very good Producer with the ones that have had the Privilage of breeding to him , most are not members on Forums, JUST GOOD DOGMEN.

Still at STUD to the Females That I would Raise one...

Central, Fl...$500.00 Stud Fee

BROWNING
03-27-2016, 03:13 AM
Walker is still at Stud, Producing very good so far with the Females that I have bred him to.

Cental Fl. $500.00 Stud Fee

loot
04-04-2016, 04:22 AM
Good to hear.

BROWNING
04-06-2016, 03:19 AM
I WILL BE LETTING MY 2 ( IN MY OPINION) MOST PROMISING PROPECTS GO SOON...YOU CAN LOOK THE UP ON PEDS.

W.E. RAZOR'S EDGE
W.E. HOTROD