PDA

View Full Version : Working Camp Only Nigerino/Cowboy

Poorboy513
01-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Performance bred to be all around dogs. Very pleased with this litter letting one go to working camp. PM if interested. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pu ... _id=380761 (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=380761)

Dre21
01-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Mr. Flamboyant has a interesting structure in his ped. Good luk with those pups!

Poorboy513
01-12-2012, 06:39 AM
Not sure what you mean but flamboyant was one hell of a bulldog with alot of ability at the time he was bred cause he brought alot to the table including producing a whole game litter.

Dre21
01-12-2012, 02:16 PM
That's what it's all about. Concerning his structure or how he was bred, I looked at his 4th generation and saw his father was basically a Jeep/Rascal/Redboy/Boyles bred male, nothing at all wrong with that! And his mother was a Chinaman/Cowboy/Nigerino bred gyp, again, nothing wrong with that either. It was just a interesting blend/concept that brought about your stud, to me.

Poorboy513
01-13-2012, 03:19 AM
Thanks, and yes he wasnt bred as tight as liked but was a reciept that worked great all we got here with this breeding is why fix if it aint broke. but yea he had blend of several lines, and the mamma heavy cowboy with willie abbe/werdo with hell of a out these two together producined honest bulldogs. Dog makes the ped YIS thanks for input

Dre21
01-13-2012, 05:14 PM
No doubt!! I was just curious. Gr. Ch Joey was'nt "tight" bred either and look what he did, so I definately feel you if that's a working formula. It's just when I got introduce to these dogs over 10 years ago, all the talk was about planned breedings that were 10-15 years in the making to sustain a consistant family of animals who could close the deal!! W.S.K. Tiger Lil was bred like somebody pulled names out of a hat while blindfolded...however, she ended up being one of Ed's favorites of all time. Point is...If it's worth enough to feed, it's worth enough to breed!! Seems like your program is working for you, and you can't knock that what so ever!! Dre.

Poorboy513
02-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Really appreciate the input bro and best of luck [center:x15b4r6a][/center:x15b4r6a]and success to ya...YIS Poorboy