PDA

View Full Version : Question

coalhog
01-22-2015, 04:42 PM
I have a female that has weird het cycles she was suppose to come in last of December and she did not.the last time she came in I had another female here when she was in heat and brought her in.I don't have another female here now and want get her bred she is getting old and I have never got her breed because of this.any help with how to get her to come in where I can get some pups of her.thanks in advance

BigEazy
01-23-2015, 03:09 AM
Let her race

S_B
01-23-2015, 04:42 AM
Start her on an exercise routine that generally does the trick. They never come in when you want them to! :)

loot
01-23-2015, 12:35 PM
Start her on an exercise routine that generally does the trick. They never come in when you want them to! :)

X2

Officially Retired
01-23-2015, 01:08 PM

X2

Agree.

Get her active. Bring her in. Walk her, feed her better, maybe even bump her for 5 min, after being in the house a week or two.

A lot of times coming to a brand new yard will bring a bitch in, and bringing her inside is similar.

A lot of times, a quick bump will bring them in too ... so do both.

Jack

coalhog
01-23-2015, 02:03 PM
Thanks!! Everyone for the answers!!she is ch charlie bred so wanting to breed her before she gets to old no more left like her around her.

EWO
03-29-2015, 12:55 PM
B-vitamins and exercise usually work but putting up a huge forfeit always works too!...EWO