PDA

View Full Version : Stone City Male @ stud

gotap_d
01-31-2015, 11:35 AM
All bulldog. http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=45909

Officially Retired
01-31-2015, 11:55 AM
Sounds like a great dog, and nice-looking too, but why make him go uphill 6 lb :-O :confused:

gotap_d
01-31-2015, 12:55 PM
That wasn't the initial plan. After arriving and finding out the original was a no show we were presented with an alternative male. Based on what i was told by the previous owner of Viet Cong and assessing the weight and condition of their dog it was a decision i was comfortable with making.

loot
01-31-2015, 03:53 PM
6 pounds dam that's a lot to give up.

Officially Retired
02-02-2015, 12:46 PM
It may have wasted his career, but I suppose it was just a long, hard check.

Regardless, I like the way he looks, a lot: he looks smart, fast, and like he's got a good temper ... on top of being very game and well bred.

Good luck with him. I am sure he will throw some nice dogs.

gotap_d
06-15-2015, 06:40 PM
Bump still at stud. Looking to get him bred to some nice gyps.

lansford101
04-29-2016, 12:17 AM
U got any pups off him

Milehighmisfit
04-29-2016, 11:16 AM
Question for you guys. How is it there is a black dog with white blaze but yet his immediate ancestors are red and or buckskin? Red and buckskin can't throw black. What am I missing here?

loot
04-29-2016, 12:50 PM
Maybe because he has some black dogs in his ped.

Milehighmisfit
04-29-2016, 01:01 PM
Maybe because he has some black dogs in his ped.

That doesn't make sense. A red or buckskin dog isn't holding the gene to produce black dogs, if said dog had the gene then that dog would be black because black is dominant and red is recessive. It isn't a poly genetic trait. A black dog can produce a red dog because a black dog can have the gene to produce red but it hidden because the black is dominant. The red dog that the black dog produced no longer has the gene to create a black dog. A red can only has the gene to create more reds, buckskins or whites. A red dog can only produce a black dog if mated to a black dog. Every single one of the Viet Kong's grandparents are buckskin or red. Impossible for a black dog to pop up from that gene pool.

Buckgator
04-29-2016, 01:38 PM
All recessive to the black with white blaze; the dominant traits are not like recessives in that they can't skip a generation or hide out. Two brown eyed people can give birth to blue eyed child but two blue eyed parents can't give birth to brown eyed child.

Milehighmisfit
04-29-2016, 08:24 PM
All recessive to the black with white blaze; the dominant traits are not like recessives in that they can't skip a generation or hide out. Two brown eyed people can give birth to blue eyed child but two blue eyed parents can't give birth to brown eyed child.

exactly, maybe i am missing something, which is possibly, but I am calling bullshit. That is like two white people having a black child and saying well maybe he is black because his great great grand dad was black. Somebody show me something that proves me wrong. two buckskin/reds don't produce a black.

Smokey
04-30-2016, 02:14 AM
Stud Fee?

bigpopdog
04-30-2016, 12:14 PM
exactly, maybe i am missing something, which is possibly, but I am calling bullshit. That is like two white people having a black child and saying well maybe he is black because his great great grand dad was black. Somebody show me something that proves me wrong. two buckskin/reds don't produce a black.

GRCH. AWESOME BEAST WAS CHOCOLATE NOT RED, WHICH MEANS HIM BRED TO GRCH. LUKA COULD PRODUCE BLACK DOGS.

creek_bottom
04-30-2016, 04:08 PM
Awesome Beast produced a few black dogs when not bred to black females....
One that comes to mind is
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=17940
Creek Bottom

bigpopdog
04-30-2016, 05:00 PM
Awesome Beast produced a few black dogs when not bred to black females....
One that comes to mind is
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=17940
Creek Bottom

AND ALSO

CH GATOR BOY'S & LATIN CONNECTION'S CARABINA 5XW-1XL , HE MIGHT HAVE TO JUMP ON PEDS TO SEE THAT THOUGH.. AS FAR AS I KNOW I DON'T KNOW THE GUY WHO SAID THAT BUT I'M MORE INCLINED TO GO WITH THE REAL DOGMEN THAT I DO KNOW. BASICALLY (MHM), YOU'D HAVE TO CALL BULLSHIT ON A WHOLE LOT OF PEDS BASED ON YOUR THINKIN. AGAIN HE WAS CHOCOLATE NOT RED!

MISTER
05-01-2016, 02:36 PM
Ch G Unit was off awesome beast x CH heffa with heffa being buckskin in color as well and G was black as was a couple litter mates. Chocolate is a variation of black or something. Not enough sleep so my brain is running on autopilot lol

BIGC
05-01-2016, 07:24 PM
I have nothing to do with this gyp but she's said to be black and white off of a buckskin and a red

www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=45170

SwampDweller
05-01-2016, 09:58 PM
Nicley bred hound big guy... Good Luck with him.

Buckgator
05-02-2016, 02:00 PM
STONE CITY KENNEL'S AWESOME MIDNIGHT This is what MileHigh is talking about; can't get a black dog from the parents both recessive to the Black Coat.

gotap_d
05-02-2016, 07:49 PM
@lundsford No i dont have anything off of him. He is under new management since some time last year.

gotap_d
05-02-2016, 07:53 PM
And Viet Cong was more seal than black. His sire Awesome Midnight is black and is off of Awesome Beast who is chocolate. Chocolate dogs do throw Black dogs. Boot Camp Clicks Gr Ch Psyco was a chocolate red nose that mostly threw a bunch of black dogs. Same with awesome beast.

Milehighmisfit
05-03-2016, 07:35 AM
Ch G Unit was off awesome beast x CH heffa with heffa being buckskin in color as well and G was black as was a couple litter mates. Chocolate is a variation of black or something. Not enough sleep so my brain is running on autopilot lol

Mister,
That's right, chocolate is a variation of black, just less pigment or something. You guys are correct my bad. Good luck with him :)

evolutionkennels
06-08-2016, 03:37 PM
GRCH. AWESOME BEAST WAS CHOCOLATE NOT RED, WHICH MEANS HIM BRED TO GRCH. LUKA COULD PRODUCE BLACK DOGS.

awesome beast was chocolate. I know. I petted him in person and I bred to him once. Chocolate is a firm of black. when you breed a chocolate dog to any color dog, you are very likely to get black dogs. period, end of story period.

evolutionkennels
06-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Mister,
That's right, chocolate is a variation of black, just less pigment or something. You guys are correct my bad. Good luck with him :)

and actually, having bred to awesome midnight, I can tell you, he is seal.. dark brown with a red hue.

BIGC
06-08-2016, 05:02 PM
What's the location on the male and fee?

evolutionkennels
06-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Orlando 1500

LEFTLANE
06-27-2016, 08:41 PM

http://genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

CandB
07-07-2016, 03:53 PM
http://www.animalgenetics.us/Canine/Canine-color/BLocus.asp

flashsbulldogs
10-28-2016, 01:49 PM
hey man shit like that is really how rumors get started and we all know how dogmen love to gossip.. ch g unit most of his litter gr ch tango and a whole bunch of dogs ive seen with my own eyes off gr ch awesome beast were black.. and if you have any knowledge you will know that comes from pat patricks line and his bull boy bob dog and that is that. I has awesome midnight's littermate sis and she was a black seal you must know dogs do not take after just there parents right? that genetics are gonna come out when you line breed on dogs the whole line of Patrick had a large foundation of black dogs.. so before you start stuff go read the whole pedigrees

Frank43
11-26-2018, 09:43 AM
I want something off this dog. 6 pounds is huge its 15 or 20 percent of his weight. like a welterweight fighting a light heavyweight or heavy weight. just pushing the weight overtime is too much. I like heart. I'd like to get a litter out of him at some point.

Moechief
09-21-2019, 11:20 PM
I own this black bitch out of Tango...my bitch is black
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=50071 She has littermate brothers that were Choc and buckskin

bigpopdog
09-28-2019, 01:41 PM
IGNORE THE THREAD, CAUSE THAT WAS SOMEONE ACTIN LIKE THEY KNEW HOW GENETICS WORKED, BUT THEY TRULY DIDN'T, NO DISRESPECT

Hardbody1962
07-01-2020, 05:45 PM
Is this male still up for stud? If so message me price