PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Stud

CrazyRed
03-06-2015, 07:25 AM
First want to say I'm looking for a stud, not interested in pup deals or splitting the litter. I will pay the stud fee that you require for your male.

Heritage is imporant, so yes i would like to know if your dog is bred as said or at the minimal to the best of your knowledge. He doesn't necessarily have to be registered because chances are I will not be registering the litter anyway because I'm keeping the whole litter. My gyp is a heavy R.Smith's Blondie bred bitch, in fact she is basically a Maverick x Blondie bred gyp, and when it wasn't Maverick Blondie, it was a son of Maverick bred to Blondie and also Maverick x Brownie. So naturally I want to linebreed her but I also need the outcross for future dogs.

She is a lean bitch, more leg than anything, she showed average mouth on the average and has shown above, she is a wrestler, not much of a thinker at the time but outside of that she is a very smart gyp. She brings pressure she is strong and has some good air. I'm looking to add more smarts. I have access to a few Maverick dogs who have shown this but looking for a different combination of blood. Honestly would prefer a well winded animal with a preference to dance a little or be a dentist. So I'm not against breeding to a Bolio/Tombstone bred male long as he produces what I'm looking for or comes from a litter or parents who have that style. Going to be honest not looking for Mayday bred dogs. It's just not my cup of tea, I respect them but not for this gyp. I like some Termite stuff, but nt looking for heavy Redboy dogs neither. Not looking for what many consider "Boyles" bred dogs neither. A good source of linebred Eli which could be Maverick or his boys, Nigger Toby, Cardenas, Morfin or Espinoza bred dogs that show this style. I do like Boomerang blood so if it's mixed Bolio x Boomerang or Eli x Boomerang I'm interested. The Cali Jack dogs have the style we admire so definitely open to those. Little concerned the mouth might not be there but it was with expectation that this litter she is from wouldn't have the mouth but would be able to produce it. Long as they are smart, athletic and have some natural air I'm not caught up on mouth. You can post here or inbox.

Thank you for your time,

MISTER
03-06-2015, 10:34 AM
You know my number, holla at me we'll get you a stud that's worthy to be bred to her

CrazyRed
03-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Bro you know we already getting that done..

SHOWBOX
04-01-2015, 05:51 PM
CRAZYRED,

Have you found what your looking for?

SHOWBOX

jesse
04-24-2015, 05:10 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=24533

CrazyRed
04-25-2015, 07:39 PM
CRAZYRED,

Have you found what your looking for?

SHOWBOX

I have found 1 but still looking

SHOWBOX
05-06-2015, 08:28 PM
LAZARUS 2xW
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=5019

I'm not sure how your bitch is bred but he is one hell of a BULLDOG.

SHOWBOX
showboxkennels@yahoo.com

blackfist1
01-10-2017, 01:07 PM
WHAT'S BRUNO STUD FEE? DO YOU HAVE PUPS OFF OF HIM? WHERE IS YOUR LOCATION?