PDA

View Full Version : >PEDIGREE < ((( NAMES / KENNEL NAMES )))

Officially Retired
03-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Hi Everyone;

When we first created The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database, we gave everybody 100% full, unrestricted ability to edit/contribute to *any* pedigree we had here (not just your own) ... we allowed every member to edit the text, notes, titles, photos, videos, everything. We wanted to treat everyone as adults, inspire folks to add their images/knowledge of any pedigree, etc., in order to make this an interesting place with limitless potential, when compared to anywhere else.

And, for over 2 years, every member was able to contribute anything they wanted to, which quickly got us a lot of great images, and history in the notes, and (surprisingly) it went like that, perfectly smoothly, for longer than what I expected. People forget that this complete freedom was a privilege, not a right. And, unfortunately, a member by the name of Milky messed all that up when he changed pedigree-after-pedigree, just to be malicious, posting bogus photos, etc., and so we had to put the brakes on the "complete freedom" idea and consider other options.

At first, I transferred all the dogs to "me," so no one could edit any of the dogs but me, but that didn't feel right, as it removed everyone's credit for the dogs they did put in. So what we decided to do instead was transfer every one's dog back to them, but make every dog entered "so far" a Core Dog, meaning a dog NO ONE (but me) could alter (which is what PedsOnline does), and yet each member still got credit for the dogs they entered.

But the trouble with this was, every dog entered was transferred as a Core Dog, so people's own dogs were now no longer under their control either. So we created a Yes/No feature for (me only) to edit, so I could make the dog 'not' a core dog, and so the person who entered the dog could now re-edit his own dogs.

But the trouble with this concept was, sometimes Person A enters the dog of Person B, so Person B gets left out in the cold as to his ability to edit his own dogs. So we now have an insertion point near the Created By feature (that only I can see) to where I can just insert a new User ID into the slot and give you complete control over that animal. Here is what I am taking about:

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/examples/bbb.jpg

You guys can't see any of the items circled in red, but I (as Administrator) can.

This means, if you entered a dog (but you can no longer edit it), I can change the Core Dog feature from Yes to No, and now you have control over it.

It also means, if someone else entered your dog, and you want control over your own animal, that I can now just insert your User ID into the Created By feature, and it is now your dog. (Before, I had to go deep into the database, hunt for your dog, which was simply a waste of my time.) Now, if you provide the info I ask, I can click on your dog's link, copy/paste your user ID into the spot, and in a few seconds do what took me 15 min to do, previously.

Therefore, a certain sense of freedom is now restored to everybody once again. You can all thank Milky that we will never have total freedom over here again, because of that little pissant, but we have done the best we can to KEEP everyone's work credited to their account, keep SAFE all the Core Dogs that are here from being botched-up again, and grant everyone the complete control over their own animals so they don't feel stymied.

With that said, if you need a dog transferred to your name (or to regain control of a dog you entered), or any other changes, then you need to use This Forum Section (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?32), which includes:

Transferring Pedigree Ownership (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?3503)
Breeding Updates / Fixes / Deletions (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?3607)
ADDING TITLES, 1xW, Ch, ROM, etc. (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?3393)
Duplicate Pedigrees / Fixing, Deleting (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?1915)

Please read everything I have written here, because I will not "re-write this again" for you, personally.

If you have any questions, do NOT PM me, place them here (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?3625).

Jack

PS: Another cool feature we have upgraded is our Pedigree Generations. Our 15-gen search did not work at all, as it caused all browsers to crash, because of the staggering amount of data. We could therefore only go up to 13-gen (sometimes 14, but that would take 15-20 seconds to render). Well my brother re-did the algorithms and now it is now possible to conduct a 15-generation search on ALL 4 MAJOR BROWSERS (Google, Firefox, IE, and Safari). It will take about 10 seconds to render, but it renders. The once-iffy 14-gen ped/statistics now renders in a mere 5 seconds. 6-10 generations takes about 2-3 seconds, and anything less is virtually instant. So we blow everyone else out of the water in speed/data return, on top of features, etc. That's all for now, and thanks to everyone for their patience.

SHOWBOX
03-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Hey Jack,

I was given my editing privileges for my pedigree's a couple days ago but I noticed now that I no longer have them again. I know you've been working diligently on some issues with the site and don't know if this is a glitch in the matrix, lol. So should I send you a request for the ped's again or is this something you can square away without it?

SHOWBOX

scratchin dog
03-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Glad to see the 15 generation search on peds is working, however, the 15 gen search on test breedings is still crashing for me. Hopefully that function can be fixed as well.

jrizzelcincy
03-05-2015, 11:14 PM
/have i been blocked from adding dogs to the bible ???
i do have some botched data from when i first started ,which i would love to fix and to be a productive part of this community
if i could
thanks
jrizzelcincy

Officially Retired
03-06-2015, 04:55 AM
Hey Jack,

I was given my editing privileges for my pedigree's a couple days ago but I noticed now that I no longer have them again. I know you've been working diligently on some issues with the site and don't know if this is a glitch in the matrix, lol. So should I send you a request for the ped's again or is this something you can square away without it?

SHOWBOX

There might have been something that went wrong with the code: the core dog feature no longer works for me; will be looking into it today.

Officially Retired
03-06-2015, 04:55 AM
Glad to see the 15 generation search on peds is working, however, the 15 gen search on test breedings is still crashing for me. Hopefully that function can be fixed as well.

Noted.

I am also having trouble getting out of 15-gen: I click back on 4-gen, and am fine ... until I click on the next dog ... and then I am back to 15-gen again :confused:

Officially Retired
03-06-2015, 05:01 AM
/have i been blocked from adding dogs to the bible ???
i do have some botched data from when i first started ,which i would love to fix and to be a productive part of this community
if i could
thanks
jrizzelcincy

No, you should be able to add dogs.

And if you want to change the bad ones you entered, please do so, thank you.

MISTER
03-06-2015, 02:15 PM
Way to keep this place evolving Jack, hats off to you nd your brother for all the hard work you guys put into this database

S_B
03-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Way to keep this place evolving Jack, hats off to you nd your brother for all the hard work you guys put into this database

X2 :appl:

Officially Retired
03-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Thanks ... and I think we got it right this time :lol:

Will have some time on Sunday to re-do all the peds, so if you want them changed now's the time to post them!

Jack

Nut
03-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Im getting 6 generation ped by default.

Also an error when i search for breedings "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND breeding_deleted=0' at line 1"

Officially Retired
03-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Im getting 6 generation ped by default.

6 was too much; we've changed it to 5 by default.

Also an error when i search for breedings "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND breeding_deleted=0' at line 1"

Fixed.

Jack

S_B
03-06-2015, 07:25 PM
The issue may arise as to which name is most appropriate to use on a newly entered or existing pedigree. If you are unsure please post questions here.

Thanks,
S_B

S_B
03-06-2015, 07:32 PM
I have run across some duplicate entries. The confusion has probably come from peds.

HTK, High Tower and Radecker to my knowledge is the same folks. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also I have questions as to which is correct on this bitch:
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=17865

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=37990

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=18931

drama
03-08-2015, 06:37 AM
Dramacide soldier is my dog & I would like access to his pedigree

SGC
03-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Dramacide soldier is my dog & I would like access to his pedigree

I think if you would put in a link to that dog in your request, you would get help with this quicker...

S_B
03-11-2015, 06:50 AM
Everyone please take note!!

Dogmen's names that end with an "s" should be punctuated like these examples below in a pedigree:

HAMMONDS'
CHAVIS'
CREWS'
MIMS'
SORRELLS'
VOYLES'
STEPHENS'

Dogmen's names not ending with an "s" would be like this:

GARNER'S
CLOUSE'S
CRENSHAW'S
COTTINGHAM'S
DELOACH'S

Dogmen's names ending with a "z" or "x" should be punctuated like this:

BOUDREAUX'
FOX'
RODRIGUEZ'
COMEAUX'
ADCOX'
BIJOUX'
ALEX'
BOYZ'
LOPEZ'
ALAMENDAREZ'
BBZ'
BACK STREET TRUEZ'
CORTEZ'
CHAVEZ'

Thank you for punctuating correctly!
S_B

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
03-11-2015, 08:22 AM
The White Oak dog's... there being put in as "WHITE OAK BITER'S TOM" But there register name with A.D.B.A is "WHITE OAK'S TOM" ...WHITE OAK is there kennels name guy's NOT WHITE OAK BITER KENNEL'S...Jack do you mind if I change them?

Officially Retired
03-11-2015, 08:30 AM
The White Oak dog's... there being put in as "WHITE OAK BITER'S TOM" But there register name with A.D.B.A is "WHITE OAK'S TOM" ...WHITE OAK is there kennels name guy's NOT WHITE OAK BITER KENNEL'S...Jack do you mind if I change them?

No, go ahead, thank you.

S_B
03-11-2015, 09:29 AM

ADBA made them remove "BITER" from their name it actually use to be "WHITE OAK BITER" so their dogs are listed both ways which obviously is confusing. They also have dogs that go by "Lenz" or "K. Lenz" and "Kay Lenz".

This will be an ongoing issue I believe. ~X(

1DEEP
03-30-2015, 08:19 AM
I am unable to edit one of my peds.....Phat Tuesday

jks256
04-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Can't access my pedigrees for some reason it goes to subscription like I haven't subscribed

scratchin dog
04-04-2015, 07:36 PM
Can't access my pedigrees for some reason it goes to subscription like I haven't subscribed

You lost your privileges and got demoted to subscriber (B) due to all your boo boo's from entering duplicate peds. Read all about it here: http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?1915-gt-gt-gt-PEDIGREES-(DUPLICATES-etc-)-THAT-NEED-DELETING-OR-FIXING-lt-lt-lt/page26

scratchin dog
04-04-2015, 07:39 PM

Include the link to your ped with your request and post it in the correct thread. No one is going to look it up for you.

Officially Retired
04-04-2015, 09:17 PM
You lost your privileges and got demoted to subscriber (B) due to all your boo boo's from entering duplicate peds. Read all about it here: http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?1915-gt-gt-gt-PEDIGREES-(DUPLICATES-etc-)-THAT-NEED-DELETING-OR-FIXING-lt-lt-lt/page26

:lol:

Officially Retired
04-04-2015, 09:20 PM

Include the link to your ped with your request and post it in the correct thread. No one is going to look it up for you.

Yeah, I'll get right on it ... looking up "one of your peds" for you :@:

S_B
04-11-2015, 10:15 AM
The SQUIRES' dogs are a mess..

Some peds are entered "MR RONNIE POOCH PATCH SQUIRES", "MR RONNIE SQUIRES", "MR RONNIE SQUIRES POOCH PATCHS", SQUIRES'S" and "SQUIRE'S"

~X(

Just enter " SQUIRES' " in the notes you can put Mr. Blah blah blah so it isn't such a clusterfuck.

Thanks,
S_B

jrizzelcincy
04-13-2015, 11:13 AM
CA Jack what do i need to do to get my privileges back?? i had some messed up peds from when i first started i just have not had the time lately to get it done ,,i know that is a sorry excuse i just want to get it fixed and promise not to do that sort of thing in the future

jrizzelcincy
04-21-2015, 07:41 AM
CA JACK how long am i going to be sub (b) member???? it seems i can not clean this mess up banned i know how to clean it up now and will do so promptly once i can get into my peds

S_B
04-23-2015, 06:45 AM
The "Captain America" dogs are messed up, several duplicates due to some folks entering them as "C.A.K'S"
I'd appreciate the Mods help in fixing them. You can pretty much follow the trail through Red Hot.

All should be displayed "Captain America's"

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=27031

Thanks,
S_B

*Looks like they are entered 3 different ways... "Capt. America's", "C.A.K'S" & "Captain America's"*

Officially Retired
04-23-2015, 06:54 AM
For the record, I despise the use of C.A.K.

It should be Captain America's ....

Officially Retired
04-23-2015, 06:54 AM
The SQUIRES' dogs are a mess..

Some peds are entered "MR RONNIE POOCH PATCH SQUIRES", "MR RONNIE SQUIRES", "MR RONNIE SQUIRES POOCH PATCHS", SQUIRES'S" and "SQUIRE'S"

~X(

Just enter " SQUIRES' " in the notes you can put Mr. Blah blah blah so it isn't such a clusterfuck.

Thanks,
S_B

Some people can be educated ... some people should just be shot and disposed of as hopeless ...

S_B
04-23-2015, 07:18 AM
The "Boyles" dogs need attention also...

Should all be Boyles' dog name.

Thanks,
S_B

S_B
04-24-2015, 07:30 AM
The Sykes' dogs need attention. (Punctuation)

Thanks,
S_B

Badboy Kennel
05-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Jack If I could get my privileges back I'll make my breeding mean something.Sorry for my mistakes. Thanks again.

back2basics
05-26-2015, 10:13 PM
I wanted to enter the dog "Poole's Max" another dog has that name. Is it appropriate to make a Poole's Max using "0's" so that he's not confused with the other dog of the same name?

bOrN2pwn
05-27-2015, 12:47 AM
Trying to enter Florentino's Eli but it tells me its deleted.

Officially Retired
05-27-2015, 03:19 PM
Trying to enter Florentino's Eli but it tells me its deleted.

He is restored.

Our whole Add Dog feature is being upgraded now, with merges, to where this kind of thing won't happen again.

Jack

BIGC
05-30-2015, 07:56 PM
I'm trying to enter a new pedigree with this name EARN THE AXLE KENNEL'S SUGARFOOT but I keep getting this message 'earn the axle kennel's sugar foot'*contains banned words. Please avoid BIS, GIS, POR, ROM, CH, GR, XW or XL. Is there anything I could do to or should do to enter this pedigree?

Officially Retired
05-30-2015, 08:46 PM
I'm trying to enter a new pedigree with this name EARN THE AXLE KENNEL'S SUGARFOOT but I keep getting this message 'earn the axle kennel's sugar foot'*contains banned words. Please avoid BIS, GIS, POR, ROM, CH, GR, XW or XL. Is there anything I could do to or should do to enter this pedigree?

1) It's Kennels' Sugarfoot, not Kennel's Sugarfoot.

2) We bar the ability to put 1xW or 1xL, and the word Axle has "xl" in it, which the program is blocking. Put it in as Axel and it will go in. I can change it later.

Jack

BIGC
05-31-2015, 05:33 AM
Thanks.

BIGC
06-20-2015, 07:51 AM
Could I have editing released to me on these dogs. http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=24715 http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=13692 .. The peds were released to me but not the editing. Thanks

Officially Retired
06-20-2015, 08:52 AM
Could I have editing released to me on these dogs. http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=24715 http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=13692 .. The peds were released to me but not the editing. Thanks

Handled, thanks.

Officially Retired
06-20-2015, 09:21 AM
CA JACK how long am i going to be sub (b) member???? it seems i can not clean this mess up banned i know how to clean it up now and will do so promptly once i can get into my peds

Jack If I could get my privileges back I'll make my breeding mean something.Sorry for my mistakes. Thanks again.

Guys, I do not want to remove anyone's privileges.

But the #1 goal here on The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database is ACCURATE DATA ENTRY :idea:

I (and my brother) have done everything in our power to create an awesome resource, provide tutorials, set examples, and give this community the most powerful, and useful, database engine humanly possible :exclamation:

But all of it is WORTH NOTHING if people don't enter-in dogs completely and correctly :angry:

There is no "computer code" that can force you, the user, to spell correctly, punctuate correctly, and enter-in dog names correctly and completely.

You either will, or you won't, and you either do, or you don't. And I will keep flushing the people who won't and don't.

If you decide to put "MC" instead of Maurice Carver, then all the dogs you enter in will NOT get credited to Maurice Carver. (Same thing if you put nothing in.)

If you decide to put a new dog "Garets Jep" (instead of realizing that Crenshaw's Jeep (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=406) is already in here), and then you enter-in a bunch of duplicate, poorly-spelled offspring of "Jep" ... all you do is fuck up this database for everyone.

You thereby become VERMIN here, a PEST, a NUISANCE ... and I will bring my Raid and exterminate all pests here that I find :lol:

I can't make you THINK, I can't make you SPELL CORRECTLY, I can't make you SEARCH FIRST before entering dogs (to ensure no duplicates), etc.

And no computer programming can either :idea:

Ultimately, you either care enough to slow down and do things correctly, or you don't.

Ultimately, I have to decide whether to allow people to fudge-up all the hard work we've done, or not.

And I refuse to sit by and let sloppy/lazy/un-conscientious people ruin this place ... and will flush them whenever I see them.

On your end, you have (thus far) proven that you don't want to watch my videos, you don't slow down and take the time to make sure spell/punctuate properly, and so I had to get rid of you.
I don't like to do this, but I like it even less having to sort-through and clean-up your messes.

If you sincerely want to clean-up your messes, if you sincerely want to "start over" and really take the time to fill out ALL of the data you can, properly, and contribute meaningfully, here, then I would love to have you back.

But if you reinstate you, and then you don't actually fix anything, and if nothing changes with the new dogs you enter, trust me when I tell you, there will be no second chances.

Jack

Badboy Kennel
06-20-2015, 12:10 PM
Guys, I do not want to remove anyone's privileges.

But the #1 goal here on The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database is ACCURATE DATA ENTRY :idea:

I (and my brother) have done everything in our power to create an awesome resource, provide tutorials, set examples, and give this community the most powerful, and useful, database engine humanly possible :exclamation:

But all of it is WORTH NOTHING if people don't enter-in dogs completely and correctly :angry:

There is no "computer code" that can force you, the user, to spell correctly, punctuate correctly, and enter-in dog names correctly and completely.

You either will, or you won't, and you either do, or you don't. And I will keep flushing the people who won't and don't.

If you decide to put "MC" instead of Maurice Carver, then all the dogs you enter in will NOT get credited to Maurice Carver. (Same thing if you put nothing in.)

If you decide to put a new dog "Garets Jep" (instead of realizing that Crenshaw's Jeep (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=406) is already in here), and then you enter-in a bunch of duplicate, poorly-spelled offspring of "Jep" ... all you do is fuck up this database for everyone.

You thereby become VERMIN here, a PEST, a NUISANCE ... and I will bring my Raid and exterminate all pests here that I find :lol:

I can't make you THINK, I can't make you SPELL CORRECTLY, I can't make you SEARCH FIRST before entering dogs (to ensure no duplicates), etc.

And no computer programming can either :idea:

Ultimately, you either care enough to slow down and do things correctly, or you don't.

Ultimately, I have to decide whether to allow people to fudge-up all the hard work we've done, or not.

And I refuse to sit by and let sloppy/lazy/un-conscientious people ruin this place ... and will flush them whenever I see them.

On your end, you have (thus far) proven that you don't want to watch my videos, you don't slow down and take the time to make sure spell/punctuate properly, and so I had to get rid of you.
I don't like to do this, but I like it even less having to sort-through and clean-up your messes.

If you sincerely want to clean-up your messes, if you sincerely want to "start over" and really take the time to fill out ALL of the data you can, properly, and contribute meaningfully, here, then I would love to have you back.

But if you reinstate you, and then you don't actually fix anything, and if nothing changes with the new dogs you enter, trust me when I tell you, there will be no second chances.

Jack. MR Jack I give you my word that I will do better by entering my pedigrees.I did go and watch the full video as well.Now I'm ready to be reinstated with no other problems.Thanks again.

CYJ
06-28-2015, 10:54 AM
First dog is a male. Is Bert Sorrells' Red Eagle. When I try to correct it's registered name with correct registered name of; Sorrells' Red Eagle. I get this error reply. Notes: First Character must be Alphanumeric. Saaaaaay Whattt!!! LOL.

The next dog is a female. Named Bert Sorrells' B.J. Correction registered name should be Sorrells' B.J. I get the same error reply as mentioned above.

I have all the Sorrells' dogs including Rick Sorrells' dogs corrected except these two above mentioned dogs. How can it be corrected, unless Jack or his brother will have to handle those two registered dog errors. Which I did create when I went through all those dogs and got rid of all the duplicates etc.

Until.

Officially Retired
06-28-2015, 04:09 PM
Handled

CYJ
06-28-2015, 06:06 PM
Thank You Jack. Cheers

SFOD
08-02-2015, 08:50 AM
jack i'm trying to make corrections ( punctuation) on my pedigrees and it will not allow me to go to the proper area , please help .

Officially Retired
08-02-2015, 09:01 AM
jack i'm trying to make corrections ( punctuation) on my pedigrees and it will not allow me to go to the proper area , please help .

You have to go to the permissions thread and post the full links.

I can't "magically know" which dogs you're talking about :)

CYJ
08-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Hello Jack have been going back over some of my errors on the pedigrees. Have fixed all but ran into a road block with dog id=1790, Being Tom's Obnoxious Ox. His sire needs to be Carver's Tiger Jack instead of Loposay's Tiger Jack( Even though Loposay owned and did all the breeding with Tiger Jack). Was His play on the Carver name to sell more pups.

Since Carver's Tiger Jack has a picture was moving all dogs sired by this dog, to this picture/ pedigree. Planned to duplicate Loposay's Tiger Jack and then replace with a new dog pedigree. Ran into that Alphanumeric problem again.

Could proceed no further. The correct registered name for that Ox dog is Watkins' Obnoxious Ox with sire being Carver's Tiger Jack X Loposay's Beanie. Loposay was the breeder and Tom Watkins' was the owner. Watkins and Loposay were good drinking buddies. Watkins, Bo Harris, and Mr. Burns were quite the three amigos and the three older dog men in my younger days. Mr. Burns being the more successful dog man of the three.

Ox barely won over the old dog Brewer's Snooty. I seriously doubt that Ox won two more, even with V.J.'s great conditioning, Ox was far from a championship caliber dog. If Snooty could have lasted a little longer, believe Ox would have stopped before Snooty did. Ox was not hurt in the least. Snooty had a much better excuse, being a old, dried out dog with little rest that day or night. Was just a old wore out tired dog before the show.

V.J. refused to match or work OX a second time. When V.J. was asked by Watkin's and group to work OX a second time. His reply was not No, but Hell No!!!!. Cheers

Officially Retired
08-14-2015, 10:12 AM
Hello Jack have been going back over some of my errors on the pedigrees. Have fixed all but ran into a road block with dog id=1790, Being Tom's Obnoxious Ox. His sire needs to be Carver's Tiger Jack instead of Loposay's Tiger Jack( Even though Loposay owned and did all the breeding with Tiger Jack). Was His play on the Carver name to sell more pups.

Since Carver's Tiger Jack has a picture was moving all dogs sired by this dog, to this picture/ pedigree. Planned to duplicate Loposay's Tiger Jack and then replace with a new dog pedigree. Ran into that Alphanumeric problem again.

Could proceed no further. The correct registered name for that Ox dog is Watkins' Obnoxious Ox with sire being Carver's Tiger Jack X Loposay's Beanie. Loposay was the breeder and Tom Watkins' was the owner. Watkins and Loposay were good drinking buddies. Watkins, Bo Harris, and Mr. Burns were quite the three amigos and the three older dog men in my younger days. Mr. Burns being the more successful dog man of the three.

Ox barely won over the old dog Brewer's Snooty. I seriously doubt that Ox won two more, even with V.J.'s great conditioning, Ox was far from a championship caliber dog. If Snooty could have lasted a little longer, believe Ox would have stopped before Snooty did. Ox was not hurt in the least. Snooty had a much better excuse, being a old, dried out dog with little rest that day or night. Was just a old wore out tired dog before the show.

V.J. refused to match or work OX a second time. When V.J. was asked by Watkin's and group to work OX a second time. His reply was not No, but Hell No!!!!. Cheers

Thank you for all your work, CYJ.

I am essentially ignoring all "duplicate Pedigree" requests, for now, until such time as our Bulldog Merge feature is in place, which will be soon.

At that point, I am going to create a Tutorial to disperse to all of you Moderators (and probably hire some more) and then begin the task of going down the roster of entered dogs ... alphabetically ... and Merging all duplicates.

There are just over 50,000 dogs at this point.

If myself, and 4 Moderators (5 total), go alphabetically down the line, and go through 100 dogs/day, this will be 500 dogs/day ... 5000 dogs in 10 days ... 50,000 dogs in 3 months.

Thus, we project a 90-day Cleanse Cycle to restore the utmost integrity into the data here.

Newly-entered dogs will NOT be "Queued" (which confuses people), but will be placed on a Recent Additions table, where myself and all Super Mods can Review, Reject (if poor punctuation), Approve (if properly-entered), or Merge (if duplicate).

This will help KEEP everything clean :-bd

Jack

S_B
08-14-2015, 06:09 PM
:dancin: Finally! It has been hard ignoring the f-up's, can't wait to dig in and correct the duplicates once and for all.

S_B :-bd

Rolltidepride
12-03-2015, 07:23 AM
All situation has been resolved

SteelRidge
12-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Good evening!

I have received my ADBA pedigree and the pedigree listed for my dog's sire is incorrectly listed on here. Is there a way to change that pedigree? It was entered by someone else. I can send proof of correct pedigree if needed!

Thanks for your time!

SRK

scratchin dog
12-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Post the link to your dog's pedigree in this section so it can be transferred to your name. Once it's in your name, you can edit the sire.
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?3503-%28%28%28-TRANSFERING-PEDIGREE-OWNERSHIP-PERMISSIONS-%29%29%29

Tastyrib
12-26-2015, 07:30 AM
I stupidly entered the correct pedigree instead of asking for a change and now there are two entries for Snubby. I no longer have the paperwork, but I bred to Cottonmouth's Dexter several hrs ago and the papers read Snubby was off Hell Bend to Turnip NOT Hell Bend to Brendy.

Thank you and sorry for the double entry.

SGC
12-26-2015, 06:02 PM
I stupidly entered the correct pedigree instead of asking for a change and now there are two entries for Snubby. I no longer have the paperwork, but I bred to Cottonmouth's Dexter several hrs ago and the papers read Snubby was off Hell Bend to Turnip NOT Hell Bend to Brendy.

Thank you and sorry for the double entry.

You would get more help if you included the pedigree links you are talking about --

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=11561

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=52016

Speaking of duplicates, Red Tide's Snubby is entered twice --

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=611

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=44023

malik
02-29-2016, 11:23 AM
I've been adding the ped of my new pup cokolada, but since she is bred outside the US many dogs are not included in the database and I had to add them, till I got to WCC's Spanky. the ped I got states he is POR titled, however when searching his name on the data base over here he was not titled. can we please confirm he was actually POR titled.

best regards
malik

malik
02-29-2016, 12:16 PM
in the pedigree there is RADONJIC'S NIGHT SIRED BY RADONJIC'S GYPSY, AND THE DAM IS RADONJIC'S JOJO... RADONJIC'S JOJO IS ALREADY CREATED ON THE DATA BASE BUT PED IS EMPTY, HOWEVER I EARLIER CREATED BOSSE'S (RADONJIC'S) JOJO WITH IT'S FULL PEDIGREE. NOW INSTEAD OF CREATING A NEW PED FOR RADONJIC'S NIGHT, KINDLY HELP IN EDITTING JOJO'S PED.

SRY FOR THE CAPS I DIDNT NOTICE :)

BEST REGARDS

BRICKFACE
02-29-2016, 02:51 PM
in the pedigree there is RADONJIC'S NIGHT SIRED BY RADONJIC'S GYPSY, AND THE DAM IS RADONJIC'S JOJO... RADONJIC'S JOJO IS ALREADY CREATED ON THE DATA BASE BUT PED IS EMPTY, HOWEVER I EARLIER CREATED BOSSE'S (RADONJIC'S) JOJO WITH IT'S FULL PEDIGREE. NOW INSTEAD OF CREATING A NEW PED FOR RADONJIC'S NIGHT, KINDLY HELP IN EDITTING JOJO'S PED.

SRY FOR THE CAPS I DIDNT NOTICE :)

BEST REGARDSdone

malik
03-01-2016, 04:35 PM
tysm
cheers

malik
03-02-2016, 09:19 AM
some dogs peds I found with missing info so I duplicated them:

1) GARDASEVIC'S BART (1xL)
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=40524

2) NASKO's BUSTER

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=40530

3) WCC's Sandy (no duplicate done) but my question is: was she titled GrCH? can we confirm and edit if correct...

4) Ljubomir's Spanky is titled POR can we confirm it and if so can the ped be edited.
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=11978

cheers

malik
03-02-2016, 09:29 AM
one more I came across was
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=26370

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=24950

I used the second one cause the name matched and the 4W 2L matched as well... but I saw them both while searching, might be siblings but I doubt. :)

BRICKFACE
03-03-2016, 07:38 PM
some dogs peds I found with missing info so I duplicated them:

1) GARDASEVIC'S BART (1xL)
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=40524

2) NASKO's BUSTER

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=40530

cheers
Do you know these two dogs pedigrees? If you do then put them into the database or give me the info so I can.

malik
03-16-2016, 11:04 AM
Sure I can input them but I need the empty ones to be deleted it makes it easier for me. And one of the following 2 needs to be deleted cause they are duplicates, now the problem is each has 9 offsprings and all are correct so if one is deleted, his offspring's peds needs editting.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=26370

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=24950

I used the second ped for my dog, I believe it's more accurate wins/loses wise.

9livesbulldogs
07-06-2016, 01:24 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=46231
I've tried to delete several times but can't... Can a mod delete for me or tell me how to?
Thanks,
9Lives

Blessed
08-09-2016, 05:30 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=56180

Could you please delete this pedigree. I messed up sorry.

BRICKFACE
08-09-2016, 06:30 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=56180

Could you please delete this pedigree. I messed up sorry.
This is the one I fixed. You still want it right?

creek_bottom
08-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Anyone want to enter some peds for me lol. I only have access to this site from my cell phones and it's a pain in the ass especially when having to create 3-4 generations worth of dogs.
Creek Bottom

BRICKFACE
08-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Anyone want to enter some peds for me lol. I only have access to this site from my cell phones and it's a pain in the ass especially when having to create 3-4 generations worth of dogs.
Creek Bottom
sure what are the peds?

CYJ
08-11-2016, 06:41 AM
Please take time to look and see if a certain dog you wish to enter with a picture is not already in the system without a picture. Those who have learn how to add pictures or add a picture with the pedigree. Do a double check first.

I saw one pedigree recently that has 10 siblings with no picture. Someone added a same pedigree duplicate dog with a picture with one sibling. Ladies & Gentlemen these type errors are no fun to fix.

Another error being,if a dog was owned previous by more than one dog persons. The duplicate pedigree and name of the dog person that is preferred. Is used instead of the one already in the system. If there is a dispute on the owner of a dog's registered name. That can be fixed if it is reasonable to do so by one of the moderators.

Cannot fix my subject title. Should be Unnecessary Duplicate pedigrees. Cheers

Lasse
08-17-2016, 01:19 AM
Ditto, CYJ.

Please everyone take time to check whether a dog is already in the database or not. Almost at each time I have spare time and I log in the forums to enter/clean-up some pedigrees I find more than one duplicate pedigree. And it becomes worse when someone creates a duplicate to an existing pedigree and attaches a photo to that duplicate. Because in this case we as moderators cannot just recycle that duplicate pedigree as moderators cannot delete photos. This is something only Brickface as the owner of the database can do. Whilst being on the topic I would like to propose that we as moderators obtain the ability to also delete photos. This would make a huge benefit in time in recycling duplicate pedigrees since we wouldn't have to wait for Brickface to merge and delete these pedigrees. Also it would save Brickface a lot of work since he wouldn't have to delete these pedigrees.

What do you think about that Brickface?

I can't say it often enough. To prevent yourself from entering a duplicate pedigree please go with the following steps:

1. Use the search function in the Pedigrees forum (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_search.php) and search for the dog's name, e.g. Golden Girl. You will immediately see whether a dog with said name is listed and if it has the same parents of the dog you would like to enter.

2. If this shouldn't be the case please search for either parent (sire or dam). Click on its name which will take you to his or her pedigree. Then go to his or her offspring and check ALL of them. Why I tell you this? Some of the dogs listed in the database go by various names and/or owners. For example Havana Boys' Golden Girl is the same dog as Southern Kennels' Golden Girl also known as Cuban Missing Link's (=CML's) Golden Girl and YOU will find the the other owner and/or dog names in the Notes of the pedigree (see: http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=1698). To give another example Ed Mullins' Golden Girl is the same dog as Watson's Vanity (see: http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=4770).

Please don't get me wrong, I don't claim myself to be someone who knows it all. I only tell it to you as I do it myself and by following these two steps I almost never again created a duplicate. And if for whatever reason you created a duplicate and realise it or detect duplicates please post them in the appropriate section (which is here: http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?1915-gt-gt-gt-PEDIGREES-(DUPLICATES-NAME-CHANGES-etc-)-THAT-NEED-DELETING-OR-FIXING-lt-lt-lt so Brickface can merge and delete them. And if for whatever reason you got it confused and attached a photo to the incorrect pedigree meaning the dog pictured is not the dog to which's pedigree you attached the photo please post them in the appropriate section (which is here: http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?3502-(((-PHOTOGRAPHS-THAT-NEED-CHANGING-UPDATING-)))&p=39916#post39916).

Thanks!

CYJ
08-17-2016, 12:21 PM
Speaking of wrong picture attached to a photo. The picture on Art's Missy. Has Carver in his pajamas holding a bitch on top of it's dog house. That is a picture of Carver's Blue Belle.

Art's Missy had close cropped ears. The picture of Art's Missy shows Carver sitting with a white shirt and over hanging on the wall is a big wash tub. That is the correct picture of Carver with Art's Missy. Cheers

BRICKFACE
08-17-2016, 07:31 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=46231
I've tried to delete several times but can't... Can a mod delete for me or tell me how to?
Thanks,
9Lives
done

Lasse
08-28-2016, 06:49 AM
CYJ, I found the photo(s) of Art's Missy you are talking about and the change of the photo is in progress as I addressed the issue to Brickface. I also found a cropped photo of the one you are talking about and beneath it's written "Maurice Carver holding his all time great brood bitch Art's Missy". I will add this one later too. There's another supposed photo of Art's Missy but I am not sure. It would be nice if you could click on the following link and validate whether it's Missy which is shown on the first photo or not. As I would like to add this one too. As you can see they also got the photos of Carver's Belle and Art's Missy confused over there at this crappy database. http://www.show.kchpbt.cz/details.php?id=63601 Hey, do you know which colour the bitch was? From one of the photos I would say red & white.

To each and everybody else when you bring over any pedigree(s) from any of the other pedigree databases to The Pit Bull Bible please make sure to add all the information available (e.g. colour, d.o.b./d.o.d., wheight, registration number and registry, etc.). All of this is valubable harvestable information and with the storage of this information TPBB will become a truly historical source for bulldog enthusiasts. Also it pretty much sucks when you see members who enter pedigree after pedigree and are simply too lazy to add this valuable information and it's left up to the moderators or others to add this information at a later date.

Thank you,
Lasse

Ringo
08-29-2016, 04:11 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=27669

This dog is a 4 x w. According to his previous owners notes on the pedigree he has won 2 more since then. Can he be registered as Champion on the database?

(I think this post has ended up in the wrong place

scratchin dog
08-30-2016, 04:49 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=27669

This dog is a 4 x w. According to his previous owners notes on the pedigree he has won 2 more since then. Can he be registered as Champion on the database?

(I think this post has ended up in the wrong place

Done

Ringo
09-03-2016, 07:55 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=56756

Sorry I accidentally included the ^ symbol in front of the dog's name. Could you edit it out please? Still getting used to the new keyboard.

Also, the mother of this dog is shown as Anderson's Dolly. That is not her name and never was. That is the name someone posted on Peds Online years ago and it stuck.

The dam's registered name is Abraham's Dolly ADBA reg # 13715AP-33

Regards

Ringo

BRICKFACE
09-03-2016, 08:12 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=56756

Sorry I accidentally included the ^ symbol in front of the dog's name. Could you edit it out please? Still getting used to the new keyboard.

Also, the mother of this dog is shown as Anderson's Dolly. That is not her name and never was. That is the name someone posted on Peds Online years ago and it stuck.

The dam's registered name is Abraham's Dolly ADBA reg # 13715AP-33

Regards

Ringono bro your good. That symbol appears when a dog is dna profiled. I changed the dam's name

Ringo
09-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Thanks Man, I must have missed that in the tutorials. Nice site.

Ringo
09-04-2016, 12:18 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=10740

This dog's name is Broadway's Jack Frost not Broadway Jack's Frost. Jack Kelly did own him at one stage and I know it is just an apostrophe in the wrong place but it does change his registered name.

We have him stored on ice. A couple of years ago we used some of it and at that time had a straw DNA sampled and registered with the ADBA who originally registered him back in 1984. I have tried to upload the certificate on here. It clearly show's the correct spelling of his name as it has always been.

scratchin dog
09-04-2016, 07:40 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=10740

This dog's name is Broadway's Jack Frost not Broadway Jack's Frost. Jack Kelly did own him at one stage and I know it is just an apostrophe in the wrong place but it does change his registered name.

We have him stored on ice. A couple of years ago we used some of it and at that time had a straw DNA sampled and registered with the ADBA who originally registered him back in 1984. I have tried to upload the certificate on here. It clearly show's the correct spelling of his name as it has always been.

Fixed.

ASAP
09-08-2016, 03:24 PM
This ped is a duplicate and needs to be deleted http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=8125

CYJ
09-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Ditto Lasse. On that pedigree, the picture to the left is Art's Missy with the cropped ears. Art's Missy may have been red and white with probably black ticking in the skin. More so like Carver's Miss Spike. The female dog to the right is Carver's Belle. Her ears appear not to be cropped, sitting on top of it's dog house.

Was watching one of those Carver documentaries on the You Tube. Mayfield said Creel did all the ear cropping for Carver. I was fortunate to get one of those 100% bred Creel dogs and was verified by Mr. Creel when I called him. He assured me that I had the right dog and papers were correct on my Young's Chuck. Cheers

PORTORICO
09-25-2016, 01:57 PM
Hello, can i enter to management to this ped: http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=54356

it's a dog what i have added.

very thanks

CYJ
09-26-2016, 09:38 AM
Potorico, what do you mean by management to this pedigree? It has a error in the dog's registered name. Who actually owns this dog, the (Lane person) or the other person? A double name has been entered. There is no breeder or owner as well in those sections.

If you are not the one who put this pedigree into the system. One of the moderates will have to correct or make changes. I did not look to see who entered this pedigree into the system. Let me know what it is you wish to add or change, providing it is accurate information. Cheers

PORTORICO
09-26-2016, 10:31 AM
the dog has been inserted by me. delete this dog http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=54357

and replace with this dog please http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=26299

CYJ
09-26-2016, 11:35 AM
Fixed, other dog in Duplicate status to be replaced with a new dog pedigree. If you have another female dog with a complete pedigree. You can replace that duplicate pedigree yourself. Just go to the pedigree section. Enter search dog section with the words Duplicate pedigree. Click on that particular one and replace with your new dog info. Have any problems let me know. Cheers

CYJ
11-02-2016, 07:39 AM
Dog Id=9876 is the pedigree of the James Crenshaw's Reno male dog dog. The problem is that, the member that put that pedigree into the system. Put the dog picture of Ed Crenshaw's Reno and not James Crenshaw's Reno male dog.

Ed Crenshaw's Reno dog was deceased by the time James Crenshaw's Reno was born. If myself or any of the other moderators had the ability to remove these pictures. Could fix the problem pronto.

There are Duplicate pedigrees left in the male and female sections with pictures. If the pictures were removed these duplicate pedigrees could be replaced with new dog pedigrees and save that slot of computer space. Cheers

BRICKFACE
11-02-2016, 11:24 AM
All edited/deleted...thank CYJ

ASAP
11-21-2016, 08:30 PM
How do you delete a ped?

BRICKFACE
11-22-2016, 04:36 AM
How do you delete a ped?
Post the link

ASAP
11-22-2016, 10:13 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=51107

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=53271

BRICKFACE
11-22-2016, 05:48 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=51107

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=53271

Is there a reason why they need deleting? Are they duplicates?

ASAP
11-25-2016, 08:16 PM
Never mind

S_B
01-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Hello PPB members,

Please help us clean up the duplicates by following these steps...

1st. Select the "Pedigrees" tab, then "Bulldog Database" then go to "MY PEDIGREES".

2nd. Scroll down to the "D's" and see if you have any dogs with "Duplicate" in front of the dogs name you entered.

3rd. If you don't see any congratulations, we haven't found any errors you've made. If you do find some, congratulations you've created a duplicate pedigree proceed to 4.

4th. Change the dog(s) to a new dog that has not been entered here to rid the site of this mess. If your dog has offspring you can switch them over to the original dog then change the duplicate to a new dog. If your dog has a picture, please ask BRICKFACE to delete either the whole pedigree or picture.

I've messaged a few of you guys here lately, it's becoming a daunting task. There are just over 150 duplicates currently and that's probably not even close to all of them. So I wanted to start this thread to save time.

Feel free to ask questions and thank you in advance for participating in the clean-up.

S_B

CYJ
01-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Great Way to fix a lot of those duplicate pedigrees S_B. Take a work load off the moderators. Cheers

S_B
01-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Yes sir CYJ, it's a never ending task!

Happy New Year and cheers to you!
S_B

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-13-2017, 03:11 AM
I'm entering the pedigree correctly, but the drop box to find my bulldogs sire/dam will not stop down. There for I can't add my pedigree.

S_B
01-13-2017, 06:13 AM
Maybe I can help...can you give me some dogs in that ped so I can check for you?

S_B

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-13-2017, 10:45 AM
What happened to the 4 pictured per dog and a video?

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-13-2017, 11:00 AM
My drop down box doesn't work on anydog

S_B
01-13-2017, 11:09 AM
Sounds like it's your system. The site is working fine.

Are you able to pull up a pedigree you entered? Does the word "Edit" appear at the top of the screen in the center?

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-13-2017, 03:13 PM
Where is the admin

BRICKFACE
01-13-2017, 03:48 PM
Where is the admin

If you watched that video on how to add a bulldog. It's outdated.

What u need to do is select whether it's a male or female first

Then type the dam and sire names only (Jeep, Queen of Hearts)

All the other drop boxes should work

If they don't I don't know what to tell you other then send me a video so I can see what your doing

CYJ
01-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Bulldog what is the dog's name/Male or female you are trying to enter? Are all the sire and dams to this dog already built into this system? If not those will have to be added into the system first. I can look at what you have started with. If you know the sire/dam, grand sire /grand dam will see if they can be added. Cheers

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-14-2017, 05:24 AM
I know how to enter a pedigree. The drop box isn't working for me. It hasn't sence my renewal back here.

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-14-2017, 05:31 AM
How can I record what I'm doing?

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-14-2017, 05:53 AM
My wife's system... Same problem. Definitely a problem on this websites.. On some areas, it tells me im not a subscribed member. Idk

BRICKFACE
01-14-2017, 06:52 AM
I know how to enter a pedigree. The drop box isn't working for me. It hasn't sence my renewal back here.

There is not a dropbox for entering the site/dam while entering a pedigree. Simply start typing the parents name and it will automatically generate as long as the parents are in the system. If not you will have to build the peds. Do you have a link to the pedigree?

If you can record simply capture what your doing on your cell phone and email me the video

S_B
01-14-2017, 07:07 AM
Bulldog Anonymous,

Are you able to drop down the tabs (box) for the Forums or Pedigrees? I'm assuming so of you're trying to add a dog otherwise you wouldn't be able to get there.

That says the drop boxes are in fact working. When you are in the "ADD" dog mode is your problem occurring when you type in the dog parents name and they are not locating the dog?

With a little more info one of the three of us that have offered to help will be successful in that, I'm sure of it.

S_B

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-14-2017, 03:04 PM
Man, THAT BOX ISN'T WORKING

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-14-2017, 03:04 PM
I can enter Jeep.... Nothing

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-14-2017, 03:15 PM
Let me see if a can video

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-15-2017, 05:36 AM
Can't post the video, this site is a mess. Lot of the key feature's that made this place awesome, is gone.

Or is it just on my end.. Use to be able to add 4 picture's to a pedigree and a video..

All that is gone, just only 1 picture now.

The customers service here is horrible. This is a problem on the administrative end not mine...

So, when I get... " I don't what to tell you" from the owner, only tells me he doesn't know much on running this website ...

Here's what we do.

Let's try deleting me and re-adding me back.
We can figure this out together. As a owner of business, if one of my customers has a problem on my end... You will NEVER hear me say "I don't no what to tell you" ever!

If it's 1,000 or 10,000 dollar job if it's on my end I'll seek it out and fix that problem.

That's good management. Let's try doing what I asked.. We'll start there and go down this list till we fix this problem.

BRICKFACE
01-15-2017, 06:52 AM
Can't post the video, this site is a mess. Lot of the key feature's that made this place awesome, is gone.

Or is it just on my end.. Use to be able to add 4 picture's to a pedigree and a video..

All that is gone, just only 1 picture now.

The customers service here is horrible. This is a problem on the administrative end not mine...

So, when I get... " I don't what to tell you" from the owner, only tells me he doesn't know much on running this website ...

Here's what we do.

Let's try deleting me and re-adding me back.
We can figure this out together. As a owner of business, if one of my customers has a problem on my end... You will NEVER hear me say "I don't no what to tell you" ever!

If it's 1,000 or 10,000 dollar job if it's on my end I'll seek it out and fix that problem.

That's good management. Let's try doing what I asked.. We'll start there and go down this list till we fix this problem.check your pop up blockers

EMAIL THE VIDEO TO ME

thepitbullbible@comcast.net

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-15-2017, 07:08 AM
Pop up blockers,lol good idea...didn't think of that.. let me check.

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-15-2017, 07:10 AM
Pop up blockers, lol good idea...didn't think of that.. let me check.

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-15-2017, 07:28 AM
Blockers off... Nope, still don't work! Pop up window works for some things.. Like owner.... And breede,r that's about it.. Who here intuitively knows how to handle this situation that's baffling us? Have you tried what l've suggested, Brickface?

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-15-2017, 07:33 AM
Now, I see your asking for a video... Where is that video button? We can access each others p.c. by remote... I'v done that before...but I'm entering everything correctly... Just isn't working.

BRICKFACE
01-15-2017, 07:39 AM
Now, I see your asking for a video... Where is that video button? We can access each others p.c. by remote... I'v done that before...but I'm entering everything correctly... Just isn't working.

U can email the video from your phone

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-15-2017, 07:55 AM
I can't even add a new dog.. Gezzz

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
01-15-2017, 07:56 AM
Sure thing, where the " video what your doing " button?

BRICKFACE
01-15-2017, 01:09 PM
PROBLEM SOLVED

S_B
01-15-2017, 03:46 PM
:appl::D

Murphdakidd
01-23-2017, 07:01 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=56633

CYJ
01-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Taken care of. This dog is already in the system. Cheers

S_B
02-07-2017, 06:11 AM
This pis is not Gilman's Diamond please remove.
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=18243&thumb_id=13869

It is Gilman's Three Legged Diamond.
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=5213

Bullman
02-07-2017, 08:05 AM
Wondering can this ped be changed?

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=6071

Should read like the one below.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=356237

CYJ
02-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Hello Bullman. Checked out the online and game dog pedigrees. All showed Tex-Mex' Timon as the sire. Check and see if all is correct. Cheers

Bullman
02-07-2017, 08:29 AM
All good now CYJ, thanks.

CYJ
02-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Who put the wrong picture on the Gilman's Diamond dog? I have never seen a picture of the Gilman's Diamond dog on any of the other pedigree sites.

You are correct, that picture is Gilman's Three leg Diamond dog that is already in the system. Probably Brick House will have to fix. Cheers

S_B
02-07-2017, 11:05 AM
I'm sure it was an honest mistake, the names are very similar.

Chef
02-10-2017, 12:49 AM
Hi, Iv just subscribed to the board, and im in the process of putting my dogs pedigrees up, some are already up that past members entered, but id like to transfer them to my account so i can edit them and update them with there titles and pictures and i have some videos aswell id like to add to them . the peds below are the ones id like to get transferred .

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=12623

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=12634

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=12633

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=27947

Thanks hope i can get it sorted .

BRICKFACE
02-10-2017, 04:34 AM
Hi, Iv just subscribed to the board, and im in the process of putting my dogs pedigrees up, some are already up that past members entered, but id like to transfer them to my account so i can edit them and update them with there titles and pictures and i have some videos aswell id like to add to them . the peds below are the ones id like to get transferred .

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=12623

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=12634

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=12633

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=27947

Thanks hope i can get it sorted .done

Chef
02-10-2017, 04:39 AM
Thanks alot Brickface

S_B
02-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Welcome aboard Chef, very nice dogs you've been entering. Keep up the good work!

S_B

S_B
03-09-2017, 06:52 AM
Crews' Goody http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=1686
Pee Dee's Goodie http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=12872

I am unsure if these are the same dog (duplicate) or actually different dogs. Can anyone with knowledge help me clear this up?

Thank you,
S_B

S_B
03-12-2017, 05:50 AM
Surely someone here knows.

S_B
03-19-2017, 11:34 AM
Bump

S_B
03-23-2017, 10:18 AM
The "DSK" & "DEAD SERIOUS KENNEL'S" need to all be changed/fixed to: DEAD SERIOUS KENNELS'
This will prevent new entries from being duplicated unknowingly by our members.

There is also the issue of WILDSIDE'S, OLD GLORY'S and LION'S...these dogs need to be compartmentalized in the same fashion. Suggestions on the best way to handle this mess is welcomed!

Along with the HALL'S, many names associated with them (HEAIR'S, BLACKRIVER, SMITH etc) as well as someone keying in "true ped..." duplicates.

S_B

EWO
03-23-2017, 05:37 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=8836

Pedigree is accurate but the created and changes dates are way off. Puppy is maybe 8 months old.

Not sure who entered the pedigree.

EWO

S_B
03-23-2017, 07:06 PM
EWO,

CYJ recycled a duplicate pedigree and plugged this one in there.

S_B

Palooka
04-08-2017, 01:26 PM
can i get the edit button added to this one please, thanks

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=41307

Bullman
05-23-2017, 08:33 AM
can i get a button so i can edit?? http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=42438

BRICKFACE
05-23-2017, 12:30 PM
Done

Bullman
05-25-2017, 01:07 PM
thanks

Lasse
05-27-2017, 10:16 AM
I suggest to put member Bullman into subscriber (B) status as he obviously didn't watch the tutorial videos and entered a breeding as a dog.
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=60905

Lasse

BRICKFACE
05-27-2017, 02:32 PM
Bullman you need to fix this ^^

Watch this video. http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/content.php?235

There is a database to enter Bulldogs and a separate on to enter Breedings

Bullman
05-28-2017, 07:44 AM
I will fix brickface no problem, check Lasse IP could be Jack lol

S_B
08-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Welcome aboard the Ultimate Pedigree Database!

We are glad to have you amongst the community. We are stickers for complete and accurate data, so please review the forum and pedigree database video tutorials before you enter any pedigrees.

If you still have questions don't hesitate to ask, we are here to help you.

The PBB Staff

Brickface Owner/Administrator
S_B Administratior/Moderator
CYJ Moderator
Apeman Moderator

AlbinoRhino
08-21-2017, 01:35 AM
if you need help with it , hit me up....just FYI Thanks

S_B
08-21-2017, 04:46 AM
A product of another duplicate pedigree, Hornet Clouse’s mother. It is fixed now, thank you AlbinoRhino.

S_B

WDK
08-25-2017, 10:27 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=63448

CYJ
08-25-2017, 10:45 AM
Hello WDK. Why do you think this pedigree needs to be deleted? This dog has siblings in the system. I have not checked, but it may have offspring or offspring at a later date. Unless a very young dog or deceased. There is nothing wrong with legit dogs in the system with no off spring. Cheers

S_B
08-25-2017, 10:49 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=63448
I realize you're the breeder WDK, but why would you suggest deleting another members entry?

No pedigrees in the database will be deleted without sufficient reasons for such a request.

S_B

IWK
08-26-2017, 03:12 PM
If you compare our database's pedigree for El Titere (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=11369) to this pedigree on TG's site (http://tom-garner-kennels.com/redboy-x-la-titerina-07-17.shtml), something is wrong.

Notice that TG's ped shows Boomer's Sire and Dam differently than our database. Anyone know what's going on here? Is there an error somewhere or were these dogs known by multiple names?

IWK
08-26-2017, 03:14 PM
Are Sami the Arab's Boomer and Cottingham's Boomer different dogs? If so, which one is actually Panthro's sire?

IWK
08-26-2017, 03:18 PM
This ped (http://tom-garner-kennels.com/crimeboss-x-redbone-07-17.shtml) on TG's site actually matches our database with Panthro coming off of Sami the Arab's Boomer rather than Cottingham's Boomer.

Misfit
08-26-2017, 03:33 PM
STA's Boomer and C'ham's Boomer are different dogs. Panthro is off of STA Boomer.

S_B
08-26-2017, 03:36 PM
IWK, Garner's website has several pedigree discrepancies. In one of Garner's listed pedigrees he shows Frisco to be off of Cottingham's Boomer. :-O

Folks involved with GR CH TITERE have been members here and corrected any errors that were made when the pedigree was first entered into our database. GR CH TITERE is correct in our database.

S_B

ragedog10
08-26-2017, 05:14 PM
Yes Panthro is off Sammy Arab Boomer

IWK
08-27-2017, 07:41 AM
IWK, Garner's website has several pedigree discrepancies. In one of Garner's listed pedigrees he shows Frisco to be off of Cottingham's Boomer. :-O

Folks involved with GR CH TITERE have been members here and corrected any errors that were made when the pedigree was first entered into our database. GR CH TITERE is correct in our database.

S_B

Thanks man! I'm surprised TG allows that to happen. Hope it's not intentional.

Flexxtron
10-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Here is Jap's current pedigree:

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=48728

Here's a picture of the pedigree from the American Times:

https://imgur.com/SzDW6QJ

Look at the grandsire, mother's side. Anyone happen to know which pedigree is the correct one? I checked Peds-Online too, but they just put Unknown in that spot.

Flexxtron
10-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Cant figure out how to edit my post and the image isn't showing up, so here's the direct link:

https://imgur.com/SzDW6QJ

Flexxtron
10-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Picture of ad to show pedigree comes from Mr. Laird himself:

https://imgur.com/a/HOVHT

S_B
10-09-2017, 04:27 PM
It's fixed.

S_B

BEN AND MIKE
10-10-2017, 07:44 PM
OK , HERE IT GOES AGAIN , GAINES' FARGO AND RICHARDSON'S ANNIE ARE LITTER MATES . WHO EVER ENTERED ANNIE'S DID IT WRONG GAINES' WHITNEY SHOULD BE ON BOTH , NOT DIXON'S OLD WHITNEY ON ANNIE'S THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP WITH THIS .

S_B
10-11-2017, 04:50 AM
Done!

S_B

BEN AND MIKE
10-23-2017, 07:48 PM
WRONG NAME , RICHARDSON'S MAGNUM P.B. IS WRONG , IT IS SUPPOSED TO RICHARDSON'S 357 MAGNUM P.B. , I KNOW THIS WAS MY DOG , THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS MATTER .

BEN AND MIKE
10-24-2017, 06:30 PM
ALSO ON RICHARDSON'S 357 MAGNUM P.B. , THE BREEDER WAS JEROME CAMARANO AND THE QWNER WAS MICHAEL RICHARDSON , THANK YOU

BEN AND MIKE
10-24-2017, 06:32 PM
OWNER NOT QWNER

brokeback
10-28-2017, 03:12 PM
This pedigree on this site is incorrect.
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=41983

It should read this.
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=335255

ADBA papers verify this.

brokeback
11-20-2017, 03:45 PM
Missy was dead long before Bob was ever born. This is a fake ped.

S_B
11-20-2017, 05:08 PM
What's the ped?

brokeback
11-20-2017, 06:08 PM
What's the ped?
Looks like somebody erased the ped from the database therefore deleting the link I posted. Thanks y'all.

S_B
11-21-2017, 04:58 AM
Looks like somebody erased the ped from the database therefore deleting the link I posted. Thanks y'all.

I figured out it was TLK'S BOB, so I removed him as the sire. You didn't post a link.

S_B

brokeback
11-21-2017, 03:17 PM
I figured out it was TLK'S BOB, so I removed him as the sire. You didn't post a link.

S_B

Sorry about that SB. I thought I posted the link. Thanks for taking care of it.

bolero
11-30-2017, 03:10 PM
eli is in his own pedigree 5 times if you go back 12 generations

S_B
11-30-2017, 04:11 PM
:-O Do what? lol

bolero
12-01-2017, 02:22 AM
lol

S_B
12-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Everyone please take note!!

Dogmen's names that end with an "s" should be punctuated like these examples below in a pedigree:

HAMMONDS'
CHAVIS'
CREWS'
MIMS'
SORRELLS'
VOYLES'
STEPHENS'

Dogmen's names not ending with an "s" would be like this:

GARNER'S
CLOUSE'S
CRENSHAW'S
COTTINGHAM'S
DELOACH'S

Dogmen's names ending with a "z" or "x" should be punctuated like this:

BOUDREAUX'
FOX'
RODRIGUEZ'
COMEAUX'
ADCOX'
BIJOUX'
ALEX'
BOYZ'
LOPEZ'
ALAMENDAREZ'
BBZ'
BACK STREET TRUEZ'
CORTEZ'
CHAVEZ'

Thank you for punctuating correctly!
S_B

And let's not forget KENNELS'

Just a reminder, thanks!

S_B

CYJ
04-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Dog Id=14042. I could find no pictures of Evelyn Start's Little Rock on any online dog pedigree sites. Not sure if her last name is spelled correctly either.

The picture shown is a duplicate picture. Is a picture of Heinzl's Clancy. S_B maybe you are BrickFace can remove that picture of Heinzl's Clancy from the Evelyn Start's Little Rock pedigree. Cheers

S_B
04-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Got it CYJ! :-bd

CYJ
04-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Thanks' a million. Cheers