PDA

View Full Version : Bump N Grind CH Tiger Eyzz

GUNNY
03-13-2015, 07:24 AM
Tiger Eyzz comes from kinzenbaw (Clouse Bloodline) .I am selective on females that I breed to him.

S_B
03-13-2015, 12:09 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=46681

Another nice stud!

Mudville
03-13-2015, 05:54 PM
He certainly throws some nice looking & healthy Brindles. I especially liked a black male that passed away young.

GUNNY
03-14-2015, 05:25 AM
Not that many people know about Butch Kinzenbaw bloodline. He purchase 3 Clouse bulldogs from Bert . With those 2 females & 1 male he started his bloodline . Butch than breed those females to Patrick Homer 2w ROM - Bolin Jr-Maloney Mucho. Butch is the only dog man that would match his dogs to how game they are !! Let me explain last year he match Bert 2w knowing that Beet is not a match dog he was expecting to loose . I look at him like he was crazy Butch told my dogs are now in breed they are not talented like they where 8 years ago. He only breed dogs that make it to the BOX. Burch is semi retired lives in Vista, CA you can always find him at his barber shop here is a little information on Butch Kinzenbaw.

Mudville
03-14-2015, 10:20 AM
I know and like what I've seen and heard about them KZB dogs. I almost got my hands on a dabble of it crossed with a McCool's/MR.K dog as a gift. But my buddy had a dilemma and I passed on the pup to help him out. No Rush, I'll get some when it's meant to be.

I tell ya one thing, I seen some of the most beautiful land ever on my way to pick up some pups off Tiger Eyes with that same buddy. Nothing like a good road trip.

wrap'em up
03-15-2015, 06:33 PM
Location stud fee?

GUNNY
03-16-2015, 12:28 PM
I am in San Diego, California. Has for stud I don't need the money but am looking for excellent females to breed to him.
James Santoyo

ponchday
03-24-2015, 03:13 PM
Nice stud