PDA

View Full Version : Breeding a aggressive male

Slim
10-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Is there anything you can give a fight crazy male to get him to breed without doing A.I ?

FrostyPaws
10-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Give him? LOL

I doubt it. I've heard of some people using ace to try and calm the dog down to some degree, but I've never heard of it actually working. My fight crazy dog has been fight crazy his entire life, and nothing has ever worked for him. All the pups we have off him were done through AI. We had another male, some years ago, who was started along the same path, but once he got a little older, around 6 or so, he just started breeding on his own.

In light of that, I guess my next question is what's wrong with doing it the AI way?

Officially Retired
10-03-2015, 06:56 AM
what's wrong with doing it the AI way?

Exactly, what is wrong with AI?

If you dope-up a male so much that he can't recognize a bitch, and has zero fight drive, how do you expect him to have sex drive?

AI is a helluva lot easier, and the expense for the AI equipment is less than Ace and safer for the dog.

It's like you're purposely trying to create a cluster-fuck situation rather than simply use the intelligent, FAR preferable solution of AI.

If you knew how to do it, you would just do it.

If you don't know how to do it, then LEARN and become a better, more effective dogman for it.

There are videos on this site showing how, and even a retard could do it, it's that easy.

Jack