PDA

View Full Version : Chinaman X Little Gator X Jeep X Turtle Buster

Kimo615
11-30-2015, 10:40 PM
Letting a couple females go out of this litter. 3 months old, 100% Healthy, Shots UTD. Very active ,full of hybrid vigor and rowdy. Price $600. Located in Nashville Tn. Contact me if you have interest or questions. Can send pictures of the pups as well. Thanks.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=480865

ChinCheckKennels
12-01-2015, 06:44 AM
good cross and it works but there is very very little turtlebuster in there. red dog was a grand son of him. but really there is not much in there. not knocking cause it could work. love rowdy but not a fan of bebe. lefty produced well...at least for me she did. good luck with those.

Kimo615
12-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Ella is a inbred Gaines Red Dog bitch. She appears in the 3rd and 4 generation on the bottom of the pedigree. Which is close to a 1/4 TurtleBuster with her in it in....which is about where we want it. There about the same amount of little Gator blood as TB blood. These dogs are more Chinaman X Jeep with a Turtle Buster X Little Gator out. The reason this cross what made is because of how Black Angel was bred. There some Jeep X Turtle Buster in him. We figured we would try refreshing those genes and see what happens. So far, so good. Hybrid Vigor all in these pups. The pups are nice as hell really. Very excited to watch them mature.

ChinCheckKennels
12-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Fair enough. But red dog isnt really bred that way. He is all reddevil on the bottom. Also, fargo may or may not have been off turtlebuster. there are plenty of folks who believe he is not. The breeding isn't even 1/4 ella so it's definitely not a 1/4 TB. But you are right. A good 1/4 of TB is what you should aim for. I wasn't knocking the breeding cause it could be real nice. I usually don't criss cross peds but here you go:
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=14791

ChinCheckKennels
12-01-2015, 08:00 PM
either way it is nice and has very nice possibilities. good luck with them.

Kimo615
12-01-2015, 11:54 PM
No it's 1/8 Ella. But Ch Black Angel has a touch of Turtle Buster in him from R Smiths Annie. And the stud is doubled up on Black Angel. So that adds some TB back to it. Closer to a 1/4 Like I said earlier. One of the reasons why we did the breeding. But the rest, about Fargo being bred that way. I'm not gonna call that. Wasn't there for the Fargo Breeding.