PDA

View Full Version : ACE EXPRE$$, on the road CHRISTMAS SPECIAL RUNNING NOW

Expre$$
12-05-2015, 05:31 AM
ASK ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL RUNNING FROM NOW UNTIL CHRISTMAS..............
HEAED TO THE WEST COAST AND BACK TO THE EAST COAST

billy 251 518 6070

******************R***E***F***R***E***N***C***E*** S**********************
*************************THESE REFRENCES WERE TRANSFERED FROM ONLINEPEDIGRESS****************

LWKMD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:56 pm
Just received my bitch happy and full of energy; thank you J&H Express!

I have not personally used a transporter to pick-up or deliver a dog I own in years; if I have a bitch to breed - I take them; a pup to pick-up - I drive to get them; a dog to pick-up - I make the drive; however, in this rare case I couldn't do it (Call me old school)...so the research began.

After searching online pedigree message board posts, talking to a number of people, and finding out that Adawg was not available (he has transported a pup for someone for me - another good transporter), I made the call. Billy was polite, courteous, articulate and descriptive with his process...sounded like my guy...so my partner sent him the deposit.

From pickup, to transport, to drop off, J&H Express was on point. They text and called when they picked her up, sent a picture via text message mid-transport, called me to let me know there whereabouts along the way with estimated time of delivery, provided me with updates when traffic and/or delays became an issue (minimal), and text as well as followed-up with a call to let me know when they were a few hours out, and again when they were 20 minutes out.

Customer Service ***** (5-stars)
Communication *****
Care of Dog *****
Reliable Method of Transport *****
Follow-Up/Follow-Through *****
Customer Care (Ensuring Customer was satisfied/simply caring) *****

I recommend J&H Express and fully endorse their business! Billy and his drivers are on-point and spot on!

Thanks again J&H Express!

Edit/Addition: I just realized, he never asked me how my bitch was bred, what she was off of, or anything related to her pedigree! It was business; good business! You transported my best female and brought her to me safe and sound. Thanks again J&H. I can not thank you enough!!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yoko1970

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:01 am
Job well done!!! Thanks for the great service------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFAMOUS12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:46 pm
Very Happy THIS MAN BILLY J&H IS THE BEST AT THIS TRANSPORT GAME! BAR NONE. HE A STRAIGHT SHOOTER .A1 CLASS ACT GUY.. I WONT USE NO ONE ELSE BUT HIM..27YRS INTO DOG GAME I AM.. AND IN MY YOUNGER DAY USED FEW OTHERS, TOTAL NITE MARE! BUT WITH BILLY J&H EXSPRESS NEVER HAD ONE PROBLEM OR SET BACK SENCE DAY I STARTED USING HIM.. I AM DEF A REPEAT USER OF HIS A1 SERVICE. HE DOES WHAT HE SAYS, HE IS ON TIME , COMMUNICATE WELL ON ROAD. AND DOGS COME PICTURE PERFECT AND WELL CARED FOR..(YOU CAN USE UR MONEY WITH THE REST....U USE J&H EXSPRESS .. U FUKKIN WIT THE BEST. I REFFER EVER DOG MAN I KNOW TO HIM AND THEY ALL COME BACK AGAIN. SO DNT SNOOZE .. OR U LOSE! GET UR SPOTS QUICK .. I GOT MINES.. I ADVICE U TO DO THE SAME DOGGERS. GREAT RATES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH! NO STRESS NO WORRIES WITH J&H EXSPRESS. I BACK THIS MAN BILLY 1000% ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
duval

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 pm
http://jandhexpresstransport.m.webs.com

Highly recommend this guy if you need transport service this guy isnt on the road bullshittin his service is fast and reliable... He picked up my hound monday morning from San Antonio Texas along with two other hounds then made drops in Tennessee and North Carolina and he brought my dog to me in Florida by wednesday evening... Great job
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
deathrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:16 pm
amen!

Sheepy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:55 am
Good man right here. Used him couple times and was really impressed. Keep up the good work B. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JMAY904

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:03 pm
Picked up a pup from me yesterday, very good people! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nadoe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:19 pm
Nice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
boris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:44 am
Without incident, and early Very Happy -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
act284

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:19 am
J&H Express! They are straight up guys and have offered the best pricing so far. I've been quoted $800, $850, and $900 for a two dog pickup in Florida and Minnesota to be dropped off in Cali from other well respected transporters. J&H provided me a much better price!

Communication is the most important thing to me because I understand anything and everything with these dogs are a risk. They were great with communication and managed to update me daily if any delays occurred or if they were early. Transporters provided pictures with each pick up.

Dogs arrived thick, shiny coats, and full of vigor. My pup did not look shook up from the multi-day travel and was full of energy and confidence.

Great service fellas! Would use you guys again anytime. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFAMOUS12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:27 am
THE BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSST BAAAAAAAAAAARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONE! POINT BLANK..BEST RATES... BEST SERVICE...JUST SIMPLY THE BEST! I WONT USE NO ONE ELSE! I USED AND REFERRED HIM TO ALL MY PEOPLE ..MANY TIMES! Very Happy
chinaboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:40 pm
These guys picked my dog up at midnight on Friday night from MO and had her delivered to NJ 25 hours later. Billy and the guys are on the ball and keep in contact with you and will be the only transporters we use from now on. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dolla904

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:01 pm
Just received My Hound this Mornin, Fast and Reliable transporter …..Thanx J&H Express ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
duval

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:53 am
Yeah J&H goes hard... Very reliable...
ww3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:39 pm
Not to mention they have the best price!
BangnBayKennels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:59 am
Bump for gp. Thanks for hooking me up homie good guy.
blackkings7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:08 pm
you deliver my puppy and anyone needing Transport Holla at
J& H Express they are the bomb! nice clean service my pup was in A1 shape! will be using again shortly! J. In florida
blackkings7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:25 pm
The best in the game
justcatch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:12 pm
They good
rideout

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:15 pm
Yes, very good and reliable service
Twins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:47 am
Yes sir 2 thumbs up for J&H good clean reliable and fast and gud people thanks
massboyz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:34 pm
Good ma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:19 pm
Great guy done us great!!! Get some rest lol
Mellz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:29 pm
He's a gd transporter far as I'm concerned, one if the best, he's fast and a man of his word, keep up the gd work Very Happy
dreal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:06 pm
J&H is fast and clean..I would definitely use them again.
hellboy377

Sent pups with you guys twice and never had a problem.

SeNsE_VA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:16 am
Big Ups to them boys,Good Job!!!!
diesel405

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:59 am
ok thanks man. and again thanks pup is doing fine we will hit you up again soon...bump.lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:57 pm
I would strongly recommend you acquire J and H Transport (Express) if you want results. They just went coast to coast with a "complicated" and high maintenance bulldog and made it look easy. Also arrived in record time.
ava

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:46 pm
i will highly recommend j&h transport those guys are awesome, honest guys they picked up my pups from alabama and took then all the way to cali and had stops in other states along the way but i was aware of the traveling terms anyway it was a 7 day trip which can be alot on a pup but they arrived today very active and healthy, those guy sent me pictures everyday of the pups as they were turning them out and feeding them and video clips, and answered my text msg along the way, thanks J&H transport i am so pleased with your service, if i ever need a transporter again you will be the 1st i call.
hellboy377

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:06 am
Good guys! Had them pick one up from me and drop off to a buddy of mine. Everything was on time.

SeNsE_VA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:06 pm
did a good job for me....
az

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:07 am
Very happy with J&H transportation no problems with them will recommend them to anyone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ellisboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:18 am
I call J&H for a rush job and he made it happen!!! Big ups to J&H. You have my business any time.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chinaboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:40 pm
These guys picked my dog up at midnight on Friday night from MO and had her delivered to NJ 25 hours later. Billy and the guys are on the ball and keep in contact with you and will be the only transporters we use from now on.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dolla904

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:01 pm
Just received My Hound this Mornin, Fast and Reliable transporter …..Thanx J&H Express--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oldskool

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:00 am
Very Happy
Express is my guy.The best in the business with the cheapest prices around.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AGK2015
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:44 pm
Bump for J&H. Nice working with you.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
catcat813
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:17 pm
Big thanks to billy. My dogs got to us in good time an clean. We Will be doing a lot of business..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thaiboxer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:34 am
I've dealt with a few transporters in my time and this gentleman has just earned any business myself and partners have in the future! Very reasonable rates, speedy delivery, dogs crates all clean and stayed in contact with me every few hours. A+ service. Thank you sir.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheepy
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:24 pm
Hey homie, hope all is well. Keep up the good work.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
weedyman
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:17 pm
From the west coast to arkansas on time ane healthy like always......thanks bro [/list]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
catcat813
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:39 pm
Yep..Billy gets it done.. no bullshittin.. good guy.. Cool

Last edited by Express on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:58 pm; edited 17 times in total

Officially Retired
12-07-2015, 12:58 PM
:D