PDA

View Full Version : ((( THE SITE HAS BEEN SOLD )))

Officially Retired
01-02-2016, 10:57 AM
The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database is for sale for $20,000.
It is available to whomever has the money, and who wants to take on this lifetime project to keep it going.
I have done all of the important groundwork to get it started, putting in uncountable hours, articles, etc.
I simply do not have the time (or interest) to do so any longer.
The prospective buyer should have the time + intelligence + credentials to run it properly
If you feel you qualify, you basically have a turnkey operation at your fingertips.
I have the documentation to prove it can make you more money per-year than the interest earned from a quarter-million in a CD.
Email me (administrator@thepitbullbible.com) for more details, thank you. Serious inquiries only.

Thank you everybody who has participated here, but my New Year's Resolution is to get out of dogs completely, for good.
For this reason, I will not be posting here anymore (no more articles, nothing).
The only exception will be to help with any kind of life-threatening emergency.
Other than that, I will only monitor the content of the board for appropriateness.

If this website sells, I will set the buyer up on his own server, and provide 10 hours worth of assistance to help them figure it out.
I will promise them full-functionality before I release the content, but after that, the buyer is on his own.
The buyer will have to get his own computer coder for any upgrades.

If the site does not sell, it will go down at the end of the year.

Thanks again and Happy New Year,

Jack

PS: However, my brother will provide services/fixes, when glitches happen, for 10% of the income paid every month.
But actual improvements (upgrades, new ideas) will have to from your own coder or whatever deal you work out with my brother.

Redline Kennels
01-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Jack forgive me if we aren't supposed to reply here. But I have to say this I hate the fact your giving up the database. We all already know you and only you are the reason this database is what it is and No one will be able to fill your shoes. I do understand your resolution just hate to see it.

With that said is there any possible way you can store the key information on this database like the AI, Meds articles ? I have a feeling when someone buys this database a lot of that will slowly disappear ?

Officially Retired
01-02-2016, 12:00 PM
Jack forgive me if we aren't supposed to reply here. But I have to say this I hate the fact your giving up the database. We all already know you and only you are the reason this database is what it is and No one will be able to fill your shoes. I do understand your resolution just hate to see it.

With that said is there any possible way you can store the key information on this database like the AI, Meds articles ? I have a feeling when someone buys this database a lot of that will slowly disappear ?

Hello and thank you for your sentiments.

Rest assured, I will *never* get rid of anything that is stored here. Ever.

However, I do think a few are qualified to make this database all it can be.

I fully-expect someone will step up to the plate before the year's end ... but, if no one does, I won't be "deleting" anything, just shutting the site down, until someone wants to carry the torch.

And, if/when someone does buy it, they would be a fool to get rid of what's already here (unless they update/improve) ...

You ADD to databases, you never remove (unless it's by replacing with better) ...

Thanks again, and cheers,

Jack

Redline Kennels
01-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Understood

MISTER
01-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Simply don't get it, start an awesome database and simply decide F it done with it no use for it... Some things despite how much people try to avoid, abandon, simply run away from it'll never leave them... Sorry for putting it in these words Jack but you are A FUCKIN DOGMAN POINT BLANK PERIOD.. Idc how many cases you investigate how many pictures you take of nature or whatever else you think gonna fill the void it's not gonna happen.. Dogs are apart of you PONCHO, MISS TRINX, THE GORILLA it's simply too many memories to end it. You are gonna be missed dearly but whatever you're planning to do not gonna be the same as what you spent years of doing...

Nut
01-03-2016, 02:01 AM
It is available to whomever has the money, and who wants to take on this lifetime project to keep it going.

I sure hope you look at the integrity of the buyer. Kind a sad if it would go down after people put in tons of work to build the database.

Officially Retired
01-03-2016, 05:22 AM
I sure hope you look at the integrity of the buyer. Kind a sad if it would go down after people put in tons of work to build the database.

Whatever "work" you think you've done here, it is infinitesimal flyshit compared to the work I've put in here.

Every line, every curve, every tiny button, every shape, every feature, section, every video, etc., etc. that you take for granted was the work I put in ... so that you could type a one-line sentence and call it "work" :rolleyes:

Officially Retired
01-03-2016, 05:49 AM
Simply don't get it, start an awesome database and simply decide F it done with it no use for it... Some things despite how much people try to avoid, abandon, simply run away from it'll never leave them... Sorry for putting it in these words Jack but you are A FUCKIN DOGMAN POINT BLANK PERIOD.. Idc how many cases you investigate how many pictures you take of nature or whatever else you think gonna fill the void it's not gonna happen.. Dogs are apart of you PONCHO, MISS TRINX, THE GORILLA it's simply too many memories to end it. You are gonna be missed dearly but whatever you're planning to do not gonna be the same as what you spent years of doing...

I understand what you're saying, but you also need to understand I am only one man, and can only do so much during a 24-hour period of time.

I am building an investigative business of my own, while I work for someone else's business. This takes time + effort above and beyond my normal work days.

I have also built a nature photographer's database, even more involved and more complicated than this one ... which has every bird, every plant, every animal in the entire biological tree of life hooked into it.

Therefore, "something" has to be removed from my plate in order for me to be able do each one properly.

If I were a 100% dogman, like I was 10 years ago, with NOTHING BUT these dogs in my life ... then I would be spending every moment of my life on here ... and it would still be a huge task :shocked:

But right now, building my own business is a huge task.
I could literally spend 100% of my time on my own business, and by itself it is a huge job (studying for designations, passing licensing examinations, etc., marketing to companies), over and above my day job working for someone else's business.

And then there is my photographer's database.
I am right now creating a colossal article for my photography database, that I have been working on for the last 10 days (and that I worked on basically all day yesterday, except for the time I took to put this place up for sale.)

I am not getting rid of my job, it brings me too much money, so it comes down to this: do I get rid of the photographer's database or the bulldog database?
I therefore have to take a good, hard look at THE LIFESTYLE and MY CLIENTELE.

Nature photography is POSITIVE, BEAUTIFUL, LIFE-AFFIRMING.
The people involved in it tend to be POSITIVE, EDUCATED, KIND, etc.

These dogs are anything but "life-affirming," and I won't bother getting into the type of folks the dogs tend to attract.
Honestly, to me there isn't much "positive" about the sport of dogs anymore ... and 90% of the people in it, I wouldn't invite to dinner.

Even when I become a fan of a great dog, like Gr Ch Titere, there is always some kind of low-class, down-and-dirty bullshit associated with a great animal.

You are right, I am a DOG man.
I do love and appreciate these dogs.
And I have dedicated more time, hours, and work and more effort to create cool resources for the benefit of dogs and dogmen than most people could possibly fathom. (Most dogmen can't create a line of text without making a mistake.)

But I am going to direct my energies toward something MORE POSITIVE ...

As plainly and simply as I can put it, I have better things to do with my time.

This resource here is an awesome tool. I still can't believe that my brother and I put it together.

But the Nature Photography Database we put together is even more awesome, more complicated, more feature-rich. We actually harvested the entire biological kingdoms of life from the US Government sciences, compiled by peer-reviewed scientists from around the world, and we have hooked this massive repository of every living thing on earth into our database. If a man in Bangkok, Thailand photographs a snake there, it will be in our database. If someone in Australia finds a scorpion, it will be in our database. Etc., etc.

I simply do not have the time to put into 3 different projects (my own business, this website, and my photography database) and do them all justice. So one of them has to go.

The lion's share of my time I have dedicate to my business, and I have time for ONE extreme hobby to delve into deeply, not two.

So, despite how much I have put into this website (my books, etc.), this is the one that has to go.

IMO, someone who is 100% dedicated to these dogs needs to run this thing, and I am only 2% dedicated to dogs these days, if that.

Me 10 years ago could run this thing ... when I lived and breathed nothing but these dogs.

Me now cannot do it justice.

It's pretty much that simple amigo.

Jack

Nut
01-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Whatever "work" you think you've done here, it is infinitesimal flyshit compared to the work I've put in here.

Every line, every curve, every tiny button, every shape, every feature, section, every video, etc., etc. that you take for granted was the work I put in ... so that you could type a one-line sentence and call it "work" :rolleyes:

Don't know were you read that I've put in work. I really don't care who put in more work. Certain "People" have been putting in 1000+ pedigrees to help build your database, and you're calling it quits. That's quite a shame I'd say. "Thank you for participating"

Officially Retired
01-03-2016, 07:48 AM
Don't know were you read that I've put in work. I really don't care who put in more work. Certain "People" have been putting in 1000+ pedigrees to help build your database, and you're calling it quits. That's quite a shame I'd say. "Thank you for participating"

Here are some FACTS that you need to come to terms with so you can see straight:

Exactly 4 people, other than myself, have put in over 1000 pedigrees.
Besides putting in over 1000 pedigrees, and besides my contributing more than 6250 posts, not to mention writing every single article, blog entry, and creating every video on here ... I have also BUILT THIS PLACE ... envisioned the concept, the statistical storage, the full-functionality ... ... and paid the $150/mo server fee ... not to mention paying my brother $20,000 for his help ... so please don't cry to me about "the work of others," okay?

Honestly, the most important fact you need to understand is this:
If you, or anyone else, feels truly passionate about protecting the "work" here, then man-up and do something about it :-O

I am offering this place for what I paid my brother.
My work, everything that I have done, you get for free.
Invest $20,000 and make a residual income as if you just invested $250,000 into a CD.
That is a pretty good deal by any standard.

So don't sit here and cry boo-hoo to me.
Only women and children "cry and complain" ...
Men take action and do something, if they want something :idea:

Therefore:
If you want to protect the work that's gone in here, then pony-up the money and keep it under your protection.
If you want to make sure this place is "run with integrity" ... then RUN IT with integrity :idea:

But don't sit there on your hands "wishing someone else" would do the work, make the effort, and put in the time ... it's an embarrassment to your manhood.

Fair enough?

I have contributed my share, and I will keep ALL of the work people have put in here, safe, including my own.

But I am not obligated to provide service to you, or anyone else, for the rest of my life.

My situation has changed, and I have interests and concerns that are MORE important to me, and that require my full attention.

Therefore I am offering this place to anyone who is INTERESTED ENOUGH ... and LEADER ENOUGH to keep the vision going.

If that is you, then step up.

But if it is not, then step back.

Again, fair enough?

Jack

REMEMBER:
"If your hose is too short, and your pump is too weak;
Stand a little closer, dude, or you'll piss on your feet."

Officially Retired
01-03-2016, 10:23 AM
The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database is for sale for $20,000.
I have done all of the important groundwork to get it started, putting in uncountable hours, articles, etc.
I simply do not have the time (or interest) to do so any longer.
The prospective buyer should have the time + intelligence + credentials to run it properly
If you feel you qualify, you basically have a turnkey operation at your fingertips.
I have the documentation to prove it can make you more money per-year than the interest earned from a quarter-million in a CD.
Email me (administrator@thepitbullbible.com) for more details, thank you. Serious inquiries only.

Thank you everybody who has participated here, but my New Year's Resolution is to get out of dogs completely, for good.
For this reason, I will not be posting here anymore (no more articles, nothing).
The only exception will be to help with any kind of life-threatening emergency.
Other than that, I will only monitor the content of the board for appropriateness.

If this website sells, I will set the buyer up on his own server, and provide 10 hours worth of assistance to help them figure it out.
I will promise them full-functionality before I release the content, but after that, the buyer is on his own.
The buyer will have to get his own computer coder for any upgrades.

If the site does not sell, it will go down at the end of the year.

Thanks again and Happy New Year,

Jack

PS: However, my brother will provide services/fixes, when glitches happen, for 10% of the income paid every month.
But actual improvements (upgrades, new ideas) will have to from your own coder or whatever deal you work out with my brother.

TTT

MISTER
01-03-2016, 03:30 PM
I understand your move buddy and wish you all the success in the world... These dogs bring out the absolute worse in people.. It's horrible the way the dog game is now.. Again I wish you the best on your new ventures as I know or will not be half assed. Take care my man!!!!

PS. We've always said it'll be a sad day when Jack exits stage left

Macker
01-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Jack best of luck in your future endeavours, you've made a massive contribution to the game and for that I for one am grateful, your books and this website have been a huge help to me throughout my time with these dogs. I hope whoever takes the rains here do it justice and at least maintain the information that's already here.

Can you share the link to your nature photography website? Or even pm it to me, it is something I'd be very interested in seeing?

Cheers.

CYJ
01-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Good luck Jack with your future endeavors. I too share your sentiments to what has happened to the dog game. I see so many dogs today being bred that do not even look or adhere to the older standards of what a true Pit Bull Terrier looks like. See more large catch weight Bull dog types than the smaller (to me) more desirable Bull Terrier type dogs.

Read all these rumors and topics of those who can now inject dogs with a rub. That help's said dog win easily over it's opponent. Whether true or not, when one sees or hears of known dog men who know how to properly condition a dog. Their dogs pulling up and quitting in short order. Something has gone wrong, how could one compete with any degree of confidence.

You are right, many so called dog men of my time era took poor care of their dogs. If their dog lost to poor care and lack of proper conditioning, were quick to blame the dog and the breeder of the dog,rather than themselves.

Nothing I am seeing whether in these dogs or other human endeavors are improving that much as a whole. Appears World War III is just around the corner. With the cost of living today in all areas of our lives. I do not see how a honest working person could even maintain a yard of dogs today and properly take care of a family.

Just IMHO,sure others are much more optimistic which is fine as well. Glad I got to add some in site from my time era. My subscription on the on lines pedigree site is winding down also. Will not be renewing it as well.

Like yourself I too have more important things to do with what remains of my life. One being the proclaiming of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ through my local Church, spending time with family,my grand children and hopefully to see some great grands. May the God of Abraham/Issac/Jacob's blessing be upon You/Your Family and all the members on this site and the other site. Amen

Officially Retired
01-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Good luck Jack with your future endeavors. I too share your sentiments to what has happened to the dog game. I see so many dogs today being bred that do not even look or adhere to the older standards of what a true Pit Bull Terrier looks like. See more large catch weight Bull dog types than the smaller (to me) more desirable Bull Terrier type dogs.

Read all these rumors and topics of those who can now inject dogs with a rub. That help's said dog win easily over it's opponent. Whether true or not, when one sees or hears of known dog men who know how to properly condition a dog. Their dogs pulling up and quitting in short order. Something has gone wrong, how could one compete with any degree of confidence.

You are right, many so called dog men of my time era took poor care of their dogs. If their dog lost to poor care and lack of proper conditioning, were quick to blame the dog and the breeder of the dog,rather than themselves.

Nothing I am seeing whether in these dogs or other human endeavors are improving that much as a whole. Appears World War III is just around the corner. With the cost of living today in all areas of our lives. I do not see how a honest working person could even maintain a yard of dogs today and properly take care of a family.

Just IMHO,sure others are much more optimistic which is fine as well. Glad I got to add some in site from my time era. My subscription on the on lines pedigree site is winding down also. Will not be renewing it as well.

Like yourself I too have more important things to do with what remains of my life. One being the proclaiming of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ through my local Church, spending time with family,my grand children and hopefully to see some great grands. May the God of Abraham/Issac/Jacob's blessing be upon You/Your Family and all the members on this site and the other site. Amen

You have enriched this place greatly, good sir, so make sure you still visit and drop by ... same as I will :)

I just don't have the time to *run* this place ... the way it needs to be run ... but I will still add every photo/video I have, eventually, as time permits.

Hope you keep doing so too, and Cheers & Happy New Year to you and yours :hatsoff:

Jack

Officially Retired
01-05-2016, 02:54 PM
I understand your move buddy and wish you all the success in the world... These dogs bring out the absolute worse in people.. It's horrible the way the dog game is now.. Again I wish you the best on your new ventures as I know or will not be half assed. Take care my man!!!!

PS. We've always said it'll be a sad day when Jack exits stage left

Jack best of luck in your future endeavours, you've made a massive contribution to the game and for that I for one am grateful, your books and this website have been a huge help to me throughout my time with these dogs. I hope whoever takes the rains here do it justice and at least maintain the information that's already here.

Can you share the link to your nature photography website? Or even pm it to me, it is something I'd be very interested in seeing?

Cheers.

Thanks alot fellas ... sincerely.

And, you bet, every bit of information that's on here, stays on here.

Jack

CrazyRed
01-06-2016, 09:18 AM
Jack if you decide to breed Amazon, please share a pup or two from her.

matt
01-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Its a credit to you and your bro for creating a very cool site, yes the Ferrari in the dog world... Ive enjoyed reading all books, blogs, sections etc very very interesting ; have gained so much knowledge Cheers :-bd

Officially Retired
01-07-2016, 05:57 PM
Jack if you decide to breed Amazon, please share a pup or two from her.

Will do ... will definitely post here, if I decide to.

Officially Retired
01-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Its a credit to you and your bro for creating a very cool site, yes the Ferrari in the dog world... Ive enjoyed reading all books, blogs, sections etc very very interesting ; have gained so much knowledge Cheers :-bd

Thank you good sir.

I have 3 people I am discussing the sale with right now, 2 seem very interested, one seems like a tire-kicker.

Will post the announcement if/when it happens.

After that, slowly-but-surely all the rest of The Pit Bull Bible will get placed onto here, as time permits.

Jack

Bolioman
01-13-2016, 12:07 PM
Jack I hate to see you go, you have a great deal of experience and knowledge when it comes to the dogs and you have shared it with us way before this Database I have found your post and replies informative and entertaining as well. I wish you much success im sure you will get there best of luck to you.

Officially Retired
01-14-2016, 01:11 PM
Jack I hate to see you go, you have a great deal of experience and knowledge when it comes to the dogs and you have shared it with us way before this Database I have found your post and replies informative and entertaining as well. I wish you much success im sure you will get there best of luck to you.

Thank you sir.

Officially Retired
01-14-2016, 01:12 PM
The site has been sold.

Announcements will be made next week ...

Nut
01-14-2016, 01:46 PM
Good news.

gigam
01-14-2016, 06:28 PM
One can only hope that the new owners are as knowledgeable and as passionate about the preservation and betterment of these dogs that we all love, and may they also posses the fortitude and no holds barr to speak their mind no matter who it's too or their politics, especially if they feel that the dogs aren't being properly being cared for!
The knowledge and information shared on this site is what makes it The Ferrari of Pit Bull Databases!. To me and maybe to others who are also young in the game that have no true mentor to turn to this site is invaluable!!.. This site is like a mentor to me, somewhere I can turn to to better take care of my Family of Dogs!
Thanks for your books and for the sharing your knowledge. Good Luck to you and your new endevours!
Game of Dogs

Officially Retired
01-14-2016, 08:03 PM
One can only hope that the new owners are as knowledgeable and as passionate about the preservation and betterment of these dogs that we all love, and may they also posses the fortitude and no holds barr to speak their mind no matter who it's too or their politics, especially if they feel that the dogs aren't being properly being cared for!
The knowledge and information shared on this site is what makes it The Ferrari of Pit Bull Databases!. To me and maybe to others who are also young in the game that have no true mentor to turn to this site is invaluable!!.. This site is like a mentor to me, somewhere I can turn to to better take care of my Family of Dogs!
Thanks for your books and for the sharing your knowledge. Good Luck to you and your new endevours!
Game of Dogs

There aren't too many people with the pizzazz of yours truly (lol) ... but the dude is a good dude ... and I will still be here, lurking and posting.

I just don't have the time to devote to it, so it is only right to pass the torch on to young blood :twisted:

Cheers :cheers:

apeman
01-14-2016, 09:21 PM
CAJack,
Would it be possible to purchase the old interviews that you did with various dogmen over the years?

Officially Retired
01-15-2016, 05:22 AM
CAJack,
Would it be possible to purchase the old interviews that you did with various dogmen over the years?

I never really did that many, I think 5.

The interview with Victor is pretty much everywhere, and the interviews with High Tech and Hard Core are already up here.

The missing interviews are with Wac and Coy Dickensen.

I will never put up the Wac interview, because (well, I'll just be nice), and I never got around to transcribing Coy's interview.

Coy's interview was perhaps the most interesting (or, as interesting as Big Mike's).

His connection with the dog was quite evident, almost spiritual in a way. He described walking his dogs, connected by the leash, which made him highly in-tune with the animal (whether it was feeling good, limping, etc.)

On the other hand, Coy's cluelessness to breeding dogs was equally-evident, which is pretty much why he bought most of his great dogs, and couldn't breed his own.

Jack

CrazyRed
01-15-2016, 07:05 AM
If you say the new owner is a good guy and we have nothing to be worried about I'm satisfied.

apeman
01-15-2016, 07:26 AM
I never really did that many, I think 5.

The interview with Victor is pretty much everywhere, and the interviews with High Tech and Hard Core are already up here.

The missing interviews are with Wac and Coy Dickensen.

I will never put up the Wac interview, because (well, I'll just be nice), and I never got around to transcribing Coy's interview.

Coy's interview was perhaps the most interesting (or, as interesting as Big Mike's).

His connection with the dog was quite evident, almost spiritual in a way. He described walking his dogs, connected by the leash, which made him highly in-tune with the animal (whether it was feeling good, limping, etc.)

On the other hand, Coy's cluelessness to breeding dogs was equally-evident, which is pretty much why he bought most of his great dogs, and couldn't breed his own.

Jack

Thanks for the reply.

real
01-15-2016, 08:40 PM
Thank you jack you are a big help to what i love hate to see you go. I hope they can do this like you have.

loot
01-16-2016, 03:30 AM
Hope everything you have planed will come full circle for you. I guess I'll see you around the Database . Good Luck

Officially Retired
01-16-2016, 09:49 AM
Thank you jack you are a big help to what i love hate to see you go. I hope they can do this like you have.

Thank you sir :saludos:

Officially Retired
01-16-2016, 09:50 AM
Hope everything you have planed will come full circle for you. I guess I'll see you around the Database . Good Luck

Planning, preparation, and goal setting :)

Thank you.

loot
01-16-2016, 04:12 PM
I guess since I haven't paid my renewal yet my post wasn't worth post. I still wish you the best and thanks for all the hellp you gave me over the years.

Milehighmisfit
01-18-2016, 09:00 AM
Jack,
Now that you are not the owner, you can really speak your mind without worrying about stepping on others toes.....ha ha ha ha ha, kidding. Congratulations on the sale and best of luck with everything. I am glad to hear you will be popping in and posting from time to time. You have built something truly unique with the Bible. You are a very driven individual. Cheers!

Officially Retired
01-18-2016, 10:11 AM
I guess since I haven't paid my renewal yet my post wasn't worth post. I still wish you the best and thanks for all the hellp you gave me over the years.

Hi. No, somehow this became a moderated thread topic. (LOL, even my response to you got moderated :))

Thank you very much.

Officially Retired
01-18-2016, 10:13 AM
Jack,
Now that you are not the owner, you can really speak your mind without worrying about stepping on others toes.....ha ha ha ha ha, kidding. Congratulations on the sale and best of luck with everything. I am glad to hear you will be popping in and posting from time to time. You have built something truly unique with the Bible. You are a very driven individual. Cheers!

Lol, yes, holding my tongue has always been a weakness of mine :mrgreen:

And thanks for the well wishes and high regards ... I just have something in me that has to get clarify, write, speak, define ...

It's good in some ways, bad in others :)

lightningstrikes
01-19-2016, 08:45 PM
Farwell jack have fun on your new journey .. so who's the new owner may i ask??

Lightningstrikes

Officially Retired
01-20-2016, 05:40 PM
BRICKFACE (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/member.php?1946) is the new owner ...

Officially Retired
01-28-2016, 06:20 AM
First of all, we apologize for the delay in getting this site back on track.

I paid for a complete site migration, from my server the Brickface's server, and it took much longer than anticipated. Ultimately I had to go in in there and identify the problem myself, which was simply one of the huge data tables was not transferred correctly (only importing 108 tables instead of the full 250 tables of the original). With the problem thus identified, the engineers were able to complete the site migration, so here we are open again :mrgreen:

Anyway, at this point I officially pass the ownership torch to Brickface. He is now the site Administrator, though I will likely also retain the Administrator "hat" to assist him as he learns the full functionality of this very complicated resource.

We appreciate everybody's patience during this transition. Many of you will be delighted that I will no longer be around, lol, but to the members who are upset at my leaving, rest assured I will still contribute articles and such, here and there, as time permits. I will not post on any other APBT forum but this one, as I relinquished my membership to PedsOnline last year.

Cooler still, I have also purchased VHS-to-mpg. equipment to eventually upload all of my videos onto here, of each and every dog I have ever owned, as well as of each and every dog I have ever videod, again only onto this site (the only APBT database to allow video).

In closing, I would like to thank each and every individual who is been an active contributor, especially those who have been conscientious to make sure that their data entry is precise and accurate. This attention to detail, and the compartmentalizing of all the data, is what has made The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database the most sophisticated canine database of any kind, let alone within the pit bull community.

So here's to a Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone, and please welcome the new owner: Brickface (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/member.php?1946) :cheers:

Jack

SteelRidge
01-28-2016, 06:25 AM
Congrats Brickface! Good luck! Can't wait to get rolling again on here!

BRICKFACE
01-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Thank you to everyone for your patience while the site migration was being complete. A special thanks to CA Jack for creating this monster of a database and passing the torch along. This is my OFFICIAL introduction to the board as the new owner and I look forward to keeping the wheels turning. We truly have something unique here and together we will continue to make this the number one source of APBT information in the world.

Brickface

LEFTLANE
02-01-2016, 09:57 PM
Brickface, congratulations on the site purchase. Can you please tell us just a lil info about yourself. Maybe what area your near. What dogs youve had or lines you like. What your day job is?
Just curious

BRICKFACE
02-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Brickface, congratulations on the site purchase. Can you please tell us just a lil info about yourself. Maybe what area your near. What dogs youve had or lines you like. What your day job is?
Just curious

My dogs and got a few pups.
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=38036
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=41238
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=23213

I like boyles/bolio crosses, Vise-Grip, and Eli blood.

I feed my dogs in the day, pick up shit at night, and work in between time.

I like to play card games and dominos, boxing, shoot guns, drink bourbon, and listen to 2Pac but recently got into Slipknot.

I have one friend I don't like very much and see him every once in a while if I look in the mirror. 8)

LEFTLANE
04-24-2016, 08:23 PM
I have 2 littermates to highsocks. If your in WA i believe prettyboy was wondering about him cause he never herd nothing about how he turned out.