PDA

View Full Version : At stud for limited time

creek_bottom
04-10-2016, 12:32 PM
He will be offered at stud for a limited time. Located in north central Texas. Negative brucellosis test is required. Stud fee will be done by private treaty. Please PM me with any further questions.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=42234

Creek Bottom

SGC
04-10-2016, 08:07 PM
That's a very well bred male... hope you add him into this database too.

creek_bottom
04-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Thank you sir. I'm recently back from a "lifetime ban" over some pedigree entries and removals so I don't know if I will go down that road again. I do love the way this database is set up though.
Creek Bottom

BRICKFACE
04-15-2016, 06:13 PM
Thank you sir. I'm recently back from a "lifetime ban" over some pedigree entries and removals so I don't know if I will go down that road again. I do love the way this database is set up though.
Creek Bottomenter the pedigree into the database, if you need help ask me or the moderators

creek_bottom
04-16-2016, 04:03 AM
See this is the kind of ridiculousness I faced last time. Although the new site owner allowed me to regain a subscription to this site any time I click on the pedigree icon at the top it won't allow me access. It won't allow me to watch the videos, it won't allow me to search pedigrees, it won't allow me to create pedigrees. Why is it that I can not use the link for a pedigree I've already created in another database?
Creek Bottom

Nut
04-16-2016, 05:02 AM
Always found it stupid. I'd encourage entering it here, but not force. That will only work against you.

creek_bottom
04-16-2016, 05:32 AM
Always found it stupid. I'd encourage entering it here, but not force. That will only work against you.

I agree, especially considering how this sites previous owner used to spam
Peds online with his advertisement for this site and I don't believe he was ever FORCED to remove any of those.
Creek Bottom

BRICKFACE
04-16-2016, 06:55 AM
See this is the kind of ridiculousness I faced last time. Although the new site owner allowed me to regain a subscription to this site any time I click on the pedigree icon at the top it won't allow me access. It won't allow me to watch the videos, it won't allow me to search pedigrees, it won't allow me to create pedigrees. Why is it that I can not use the link for a pedigree I've already created in another database?
Creek Bottom
make sure your web browser pop-up blocker is not blocking this site and if you are still having trouble send me or the moderators the link and we'll add the dog.

You guys being here and following the rules is really a CHOICE thing not a FORCE thing. I did not force you to sign up, it was your choice and by signing up there are rules to being a member here. If you want to advertise the dog then enter him into the database because third party links to a competing sight are not allowed.

I am kind enough to offer my assistance and did not ban you for something that can be easily remedied but let me ask you, when has anyone on peds ever engaged with its members? This is not peds online, we are a totally different community of dogmen and dogwomen. I actually do not know who owns that site and how they choose to run that board and all the shenanigans that go on over there is their business not mine. I might advertise on occasion but I like the people I have here already and I am content with not adding more. Quality over quantity my friend.

Nut
04-16-2016, 07:22 AM
Sure, but I'm allowed to have my opinion. I have all my dogs only registered here, so I'm not saying it for my benefit.

BRICKFACE
04-16-2016, 07:32 AM
Sure, but I'm allowed to have my opinion. I have all my dogs only registered here, so I'm not saying it for my benefit.
Of course you are, I understand what your saying. This is about me offering Creek my assistance more than anything...YIS

S_B
04-16-2016, 07:59 AM
Creek,

It's so damn easy to enter a pedigree here CORRECTLY, and if you do that you'll never have an issue. This site has a few little rules, just abide by them and we will ALL be happy. The trouble with PedsOnline is absolutely no moderation, it's a cesspool of fuckwits who enter pedigree after pedigree of the same dog. There is absolutely no way to accurately find what you need over there, here with the exception of some incorrectly entered pedigrees of folks who don't take the time to read and follow direction, there is far better accuracy.

We did have some back-up updates while you were gone, which would have set any old pedigrees you entered previously out of your control. If you copy all of those links and post them in the appropriate section Brickface can grant you access to those. So stop whining enter your GD dog so we can all see it and let's move on! :lol:

S_B

creek_bottom
04-16-2016, 01:47 PM
Thanks guys, I'm not sure what the issue was before but now I am able to access the pedigrees.
Creek Bottom

S_B
04-16-2016, 06:33 PM
Thanks guys, I'm not sure what the issue was before but now I am able to access the pedigrees.
Creek Bottom

:-bd