PDA

View Full Version : REDBOY STUD

SlaughterHouse
05-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Bingo boy is at srud and producing some fine animals.. if you want to add preditorial gameness to your line and great wind he is the way to go....

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=54763

S_B
05-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Slaughterhouse,

Why are you creating duplicate pedigrees? We work very hard to keep this place free of multiple entries of the same dog, it makes the search features and percentages USELESS!

So please stop this immediately! If you have bought these dogs you are creating duplicate pedigrees for we can simply put them under your handle and control.

Thank you for you cooperation,
S_B

SlaughterHouse
05-04-2016, 08:41 AM
Thats not a problem

CYJ
05-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Slaughterhouse. I fixed the problem. If you add anymore new dogs please check and do a search first to see if the dog or dogs is in the system. If you are the new owner. We can change the registered name and put in the narrative the former owners. You then can add your new siblings or add a picture etc.

If you have some new dogs to add that you know for sure the new dogs will not create duplicates and have complete pedigrees. Use one of those Duplicate or Duplicate ped entries that has no siblings or picture attached. You can pull up that list in the search dogs. Just put in the word duplicate or duplicate ped and chose male or female.

To rest of or members, if you have a complete new dog pedigree of historical importance. Give me the complete correct name of dog or bitch. I can build said pedigree into the system and get rid of a lot of those duplicate peds myself. Something I have been doing all along by finding incomplete pedigrees on here and finding the info and adding in the missing info.

Some incomplete pedigrees I have seen had all the info if researched, but involved some work on the part of the person to complete the info. IMHO, many new dog persons do not have the older knowledge of the pedigrees of their dogs from 30 and 40 years ago. Most is still locked away in those UKC files and the ADBA files.

Every dog person today that has any old UKC papers and ADBA papers etc. should enter the info into this site. Before all is thrown away and lost. There are some deceased or retired dog persons in my area that had some valuable old UKC or ADBA dog pedigree papers. Mr. Ralph Daily from Sumter S.C.. Had every old Bloodlines magazines,with a lot of UKC dog papers, letters from famous dog men he corresponded with. When he died his uncaring wife dumped it all in a Dempsey dumpster, all info was hauled off to the landfill. What a loss. Cheers

Sdc
08-25-2016, 08:09 PM
Very good
would sell sperm to bring to South America ?

Raisin’Kane
09-07-2019, 02:01 PM
This dog still available ?