PDA

View Full Version : GR CH AMBOSS X CH RED PIRATE R.O.M. BLOOD AVAILABLE.

boliomaloneyclouse
09-07-2016, 06:35 PM
SIRE: http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=899

DAM: http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=47595

KENNEL: BOLIO MALONEY CLOUSE KENNELS
OWNER: BOXINGBOY

PUPS ARE SOLD LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, NO MORE AMBOSS X PIRATE PUPS THANKS FOR ALL INQUIRIES..REGARDS, BOXINGBOY.8)

MRWES
02-08-2017, 06:29 AM
What part of Texas are you inn and when can I come buy a female from this litter

CYJ
02-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Should that dam be Boxing Boy's Miss Bolio instead of just Miss Bolio? Are maybe Black Fist's Miss Bolio? Need full registered name of the dam. Cheers

boliomaloneyclouse
02-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Boxingboys miss bolio is the name of the dam, Your black fist will never hold this AMBOSS X PIRATE BOLIO BLOOD don't worry bout how is bred or what the name is.. :D ITS ALL OURS :D

CYJ
02-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Apology accepted BolioMaloneyClouse. We moderators are here to help you and all the other members. Any dogs on this site that you now directly own can be put in your name. Still you might need to list them first with BrickFace. So he can transfer them to your account. That way you will have total control of those pedigrees and any pictures added to those pedigrees.

Some of your now pedigrees may have been brought over by a previous owner or by one of us moderators for having additional pedigrees for research. For filling in some missing dogs in other dogs related to your dogs.

If any of the dogs pedigrees on this site you now own from a previous dog man of your acquaintance are on this site. We moderators can change the dog's registered name to your name. But you may have no control over that pedigree since another dog person added it into the system. May no longer be a member,but the pedigree stays intact.

Replacing duplicate pedigrees is just fine. Changing registered names/correcting sires or dams is fine, if appropriate to do so. Transferring pedigrees to new owners is fine. Deleting pedigrees is a bad idea as it affects many other pedigrees and can create havoc in the pedigree system.

Finally, if BrickFace can transfer those peds over to your account fine. You are good to go. If not we the moderators can fix the registered name for you. Just let one of us know what name you want. Either BolioMaloneyClouse's Kennels' etc. or BoxingBoy's etc. or BMC kennels' etc. Your choice until, good luck. Cheers

blackfist1
02-12-2017, 06:41 PM
I think I'm the only Blackfist on here. I own a male off of Pillage before. But i sold him and never got a litter off him. I will never do anymore dealings with you Boxing Boy. I don't want any more of your blood and I don't need any of your blood. That's why sold the one I did have and didn't make any breeding with him.

blackfist1
02-12-2017, 08:59 PM
xxxx

boliomaloneyclouse
02-14-2017, 06:29 AM
THE 2 PUPS WE HAD FOR SALE ARE GONE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THANKS FOR ALL INQUIRIES.8)

*THE 2 PUPS WILL HAVE A 4 GENERATION PEDIGREE ALONG WITH ADBA REG CERTIFICATE.