PDA

View Full Version : Mims Crosses at std

louch
09-23-2016, 12:06 AM
50/50 crews' burns' - redboy / jocko -- mims' redboy /bolio http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=40298
50/50 garner's - frisco / lee ling -- mims' bolio/redboy/snooty http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=39674
PM for info

EWO
09-23-2016, 05:32 PM
Nice looking pedigrees.

EWO

EWO
09-26-2016, 03:51 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=46880

This is a male I am breeding to right now. Very athletically built with high end talent and ability. He has a very fast, accurate and hard mouth. With all that said, he was born without any toes on his back foot. We call him Stump. My son took him as a pet and even though he gave it the old college try, the bulldog came out in Stump very early. If he had traction he would be a match dog.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=47590

This is the first dogs coming off of him. I liked them so much so early I repeated the breeding. I have four pups at three weeks old as big as a chunky soup cans. Stump has made chunks. One might even end up being named Chunk.

EWO

flashsbulldogs
10-28-2016, 01:36 PM
nice dog man. I had 3 dogs off jiggs and I was amazed with there mouth redboy can really knock out the mouth in a lot of lines even in just 50 % but these 3 all bit like monsters. 2 did stop in later on in shows but one went on to be a 6xw all beautiful big dogs as well. 2 of the hardest mouth dogs I have ever seen had a good % of redboy in them.. one of which was that son of jiggs and the other was brindle beast 1xw off ch tugboat who by the was was 50% or so redboy and murked all 3 hogs in the pen. but I never had the pleasure of seeing him hunt. hard core m told me chance also bit like that.. people really over bred the redboy stuff and made it pretty useless on its own. I wonder if there are any sons off jiggs around still? or if mims kept any of that stuff pure on the redboy side.. he use to be so crazy and would never let that blood out. years back that is.

FrostyPaws
11-06-2016, 07:39 PM
EWO, how did/do you like Door Stop? I had a male here off Red Angus/Eclipse for some years, and though he produced 99.9% curs, he also produced one of the gamest dogs I've ever owned or bred. The bad thing about my male is his offspring happened to be on a yard that was full of quality dogs off a son of Deacon. If I had to do it all over again, I would've shown more dogs off Pepper instead of having them duke it out with dogs off Frosty. We could've won a lot of shows with those dogs. Hindsight, 20/20, all that shit.

EWO
11-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Doorstop was a hard mouthed game dog with no teeth. He could shut it down without the hardware. I never saw a bad sign from him. His pops was out of Eclipse. He should have been matched. He threw a boat load of game and match quality dogs. He lived on one of the gamest yards I have ever seen. If they were two they had already been to death's door a number of times. If they were old enough to get the chain tight they were old enough.

Doorstop's pops was still stopping dogs at 8 or 9. He threw a bunch of game dogs.

Damien's owner was pretty much anti-Red Boy til he saw Mims/DTA's CH Charlie. They hooked Charlie's sister Holly to Damied to get Door Stop. The first litter was top notch. With teeth Door Stop would have been a good one. His sister one twice in the Philly area. His brother won twice in the NJ/DE area. Of the two females one won up north and the other ruined her teeth really early. Another brother was doing his thing in Florida but his owner was offered a state sponsored field trip and I lost track of the dog.

I have a son and a daughter off of Door Stop. I just bred Stump to a Mims female and she has four now. He is a lot like Door Stop. The daughter is even more like him as she is out there right now cutting a pine tree down.

EWO

EWO
11-07-2016, 12:57 PM
He has a couple dogs bred down off straight Jiggs dogs but it is hard to come by. The breedings are now few and far between.

Mims Joker was a dog off Jiggs that had a tone of mouth as well. He won once and was in keep for #2. One day he was fine, brought him out and put him on a chain spot to empty. Walked away five minutes and when I got back he was grave yard dead. He was a nice one off Jiggs. I bred some dogs down off his sister Mims Bonnie. She was bred to Door Stop and then to Skull (4XW). The dogs I have now are 1/2 brother/sister off of Mims Bonnie. I just repeated the breeding.

Of the Mims Red Boy dogs I liked Spiffy and Jiggs the best.,

EWO

nice dog man. I had 3 dogs off jiggs and I was amazed with there mouth redboy can really knock out the mouth in a lot of lines even in just 50 % but these 3 all bit like monsters. 2 did stop in later on in shows but one went on to be a 6xw all beautiful big dogs as well. 2 of the hardest mouth dogs I have ever seen had a good % of redboy in them.. one of which was that son of jiggs and the other was brindle beast 1xw off ch tugboat who by the was was 50% or so redboy and murked all 3 hogs in the pen. but I never had the pleasure of seeing him hunt. hard core m told me chance also bit like that.. people really over bred the redboy stuff and made it pretty useless on its own. I wonder if there are any sons off jiggs around still? or if mims kept any of that stuff pure on the redboy side.. he use to be so crazy and would never let that blood out. years back that is.

FrostyPaws
11-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Doorstop was a hard mouthed game dog with no teeth. He could shut it down without the hardware. I never saw a bad sign from him. His pops was out of Eclipse. He should have been matched. He threw a boat load of game and match quality dogs. He lived on one of the gamest yards I have ever seen. If they were two they had already been to death's door a number of times. If they were old enough to get the chain tight they were old enough.

Doorstop's pops was still stopping dogs at 8 or 9. He threw a bunch of game dogs.

Damien's owner was pretty much anti-Red Boy til he saw Mims/DTA's CH Charlie. They hooked Charlie's sister Holly to Damied to get Door Stop. The first litter was top notch. With teeth Door Stop would have been a good one. His sister one twice in the Philly area. His brother won twice in the NJ/DE area. Of the two females one won up north and the other ruined her teeth really early. Another brother was doing his thing in Florida but his owner was offered a state sponsored field trip and I lost track of the dog.

I have a son and a daughter off of Door Stop. I just bred Stump to a Mims female and she has four now. He is a lot like Door Stop. The daughter is even more like him as she is out there right now cutting a pine tree down.

EWO

I remember seeing Damien out there when I went out to pick up Pepper. They may have been anti-Redboy, but they did have an old bitch from Robinson when I was there, and they also eventually came down, with that old bitch, and bred her to Frosty. They didn't have any pups the last I recalled, and that was probably the last time I remember seeing, or hearing, from those guys.

Palooka
11-08-2016, 10:37 PM
enjoyed reading this thread, I've a little rangey 30 pound half Mims youngster here that i'm fond off, ( by ch 7 stars black shine) really athletic and keen to work

EWO
11-09-2016, 04:33 AM
Two brothers....same yard.....One owned Damien and that was the anti-Red Boy...the other brother owned Damien's brother, Floyd I think. Floyd was a good dog but did not throw like Damien.

There was some Robinson blood there and a Robinson/Cottingham male as well belonged to the 'other brother'. Had one named PJ back then that was good one.

EWO

I remember seeing Damien out there when I went out to pick up Pepper. They may have been anti-Redboy, but they did have an old bitch from Robinson when I was there, and they also eventually came down, with that old bitch, and bred her to Frosty. They didn't have any pups the last I recalled, and that was probably the last time I remember seeing, or hearing, from those guys.

EWO
11-09-2016, 04:35 AM
Talked with 7stars at Tom's gathering. I like the Black Shine dog. Post your ped.

EWO

Palooka
11-09-2016, 09:42 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=51699

good to hear you like him