PDA

View Full Version : >>>))) VISE-GRIP'S SILVERBACK ... R.I.P. (((<<<

Officially Retired
12-22-2011, 11:31 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/pics/dog_000152_02.jpg (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=152)
Vise-Grip's Silverback (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=152)

Silverback is the last triple-bred (50%) Ch Hammer stud on earth.
Silverback is the last living dog off of Poncho's sister Missy. (He is, in fact, the last living dog off of any of the Original Hammer/Trinx littermates: Poncho, Missy, or Ruby.)
Silverback is the Most Awesome, Athletic Ch Hammer Dog Ever. I should know, I have bred more winners down from this line than all other breeders of it put together.
Silverback is 10 Years Old. He is still very fertile, recently siring two 5-pup litters, and he is in impeccable health.

This ol' warrior is still around, but he won't last forever. For those of you who have himmed-and-hawwed about breeding to him, you can sit there and watch this opportunity pass you by.

But for those who want to make their move, and get some before it's too late, The Stud Fee is $1000.

For the fans of my bloodline, as well as the Ch Hammer bloodline, Silverback represents a window of opportunity that is closing rapidly. For those who are men of action, and want to take advantage, PM me.

>>> Serious Inquiries Only <<<

Thanks for reading, and PLEASE only contact me if your bitch is in heat (or soon to come in heat), as I do not care to hear about what you want to do "next year" ... or "if only" ...

Thanks again,

Jack

Icedogger
12-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Still would like something off him would go good with my dogs.

Officially Retired
12-22-2011, 02:05 PM
Thanks ... just let me know 8-)

DIPSET318
12-23-2011, 09:32 AM
THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE!!!

Officially Retired
12-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Thank you!

Officially Retired
12-29-2011, 06:47 AM
For upcoming Silverback pups Click Here (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=117) ...

evolutionkennels
12-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Did you ever breed silverback to a pre redboy jocko gyp?

Officially Retired
12-30-2011, 04:54 PM
Did you ever breed silverback to a pre redboy jocko gyp?

Yes, at the beginning of the year, Jrbulldogs brought a really nice Burns-bred bitch, heavy in Carl Crews best stuff, to breed to Silverback. The pups are coming up on a year and look fantastic. For example:

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/silvermoney.jpg
JSD's Silver Money (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=325824)
(9 Months)
From what I understand, every single one of these pups has been on fire at a very young age, and (more importantly) they're all well-structured and super-athletic as well ... so I would definitely consider doing pup deals with any good dogman with a good RBJ bitch. Historically, this cross is a great one in general, and there have been multiple Chs and Gr Chs from this line crossed with my dogs as well.

Jack

champj20
01-01-2012, 02:11 AM
Thank You Jack and JR Bulldogs for the opportunity too raise such a fine,well structured,athletic,intense animal coming of age. We have my male and a female from that litter and are very interested in taking her back to Sliverback. I will get an pic of her to JR Bulldogs to forward to you.

Thank you
JSD

champj20
01-01-2012, 04:20 AM
Very active intense female off SliverBack & Burns Loud Mouth

champj20
01-01-2012, 04:34 AM
Very fast and most athletic one out the whole litter. Super Intense work drive... Loves walking on two legs..

Officially Retired
01-02-2012, 03:39 AM
Thank You Jack and JR Bulldogs for the opportunity too raise such a fine,well structured,athletic,intense animal coming of age. We have my male and a female from that litter and are very interested in taking her back to Sliverback. I will get an pic of her to JR Bulldogs to forward to you.
Thank you
JSD

That would be absolutely wonderful, and I would love to do that. Those pups really do look absolutely outstanding, and a huge amount of credit to you also for clearly keeping them in phenomenal condition!

Cheers,

Jack

YigYang
01-03-2012, 07:51 AM
I Have been looking for some dogs bred directly bred down form mr. burns but didnt know they existed or that it was just being kept private.

Jrbulldogs
01-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Silver mouth back to daddy hmmmm??? Sounds like money to me ;)

champj20
01-04-2012, 04:12 AM
Thank you
JSD

That would be absolutely wonderful, and I would love to do that. Those pups really do look absolutely outstanding, and a huge amount of credit to you also for clearly keeping them in phenomenal condition!

Cheers,

Jack

So Jack what would it take to make this breeding happen her first heat?

Officially Retired
01-04-2012, 07:43 AM
So Jack what would it take to make this breeding happen her first heat?

Either 2 Pups back (the pick bitch & the 2nd pick male) ... or $300 down and 1 pup back (the pick bitch) ... or $1000 and you keep them all :)

Cheers,

Jack

champj20
01-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Jack she starting to swell up now coming in heat send me contact info this weekend planning trip up

Officially Retired
01-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Jack she starting to swell up now coming in heat send me contact info this weekend planning trip up

Nice talking with you J 8-)

kmcg
01-14-2012, 10:16 AM
have you ever gotten to breed Gorilla to a Frisco/Eli type dog? Do you think you could get the brains and still the big pretty bodies with that combo?

Officially Retired
01-14-2012, 04:53 PM
have you ever gotten to breed Gorilla to a Frisco/Eli type dog? Do you think you could get the brains and still the big pretty bodies with that combo?

No, Silverback has only been bred to one outside bitch, which produced the young dogs up above, but if you'd like to give it a try ... he's here 8-)

blastfrompast
06-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Will you be storing frozen seamen,or can I buy some and store it myself. Thanks Blast

Officially Retired
06-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Will you be storing frozen seamen,or can I buy some and store it myself. Thanks Blast

I won't be, no, but if you want to have me do it so that you receive the collection, I will do so.

PM/Email me for particulars.

Jack

blastfrompast
06-09-2012, 08:26 AM

YES all the above and more!!! A friend of mine did that cross and got nothing but monsters,historically its allways been a good cross.

Jrbulldogs
06-09-2012, 01:39 PM
KMCG look up jackson's 45 2xw, he is off a inbred son of poncho to a inbred garners elmo bitch and from what i have been told, he is a great white on 4 paws and to add on top of that his sister made CH, high percentage turn out,so like blast said, all the above and more

Officially Retired
06-12-2012, 04:21 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/pics/dog_000152_02.jpg (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=152)
Vise-Grip's Silverback (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=152)

Silverback is the last triple-bred (50%) Ch Hammer stud on earth.
Silverback is the last living dog off of Poncho's sister Missy. (He is, in fact, the last living dog off of any of the Original Hammer/Trinx littermates: Poncho, Missy, or Ruby.)
Silverback is the Most Awesome, Athletic Ch Hammer Dog Ever. I should know, I have bred more winners down from this line than all other breeders of it put together.
Silverback is 10 Years Old. He is still very fertile, recently siring two 5-pup litters, and he is in impeccable health.

This ol' warrior is still around, but he won't last forever. For those of you who have himmed-and-hawwed about breeding to him, you can sit there and watch this opportunity pass you by.

But for those who want to make their move, and get some before it's too late, The Stud Fee is $1000.

For the fans of my bloodline, as well as the Ch Hammer bloodline, Silverback represents a window of opportunity that is closing rapidly. For those who are men of action, and want to take advantage, PM me.

>>> Serious Inquiries Only <<<

Thanks for reading, and PLEASE only contact me if your bitch is in heat (or soon to come in heat), as I do not care to hear about what you want to do "next year" ... or "if only" ...

Thanks again,

Jack

.I have updated Silverback's Stud Advertisement with the new Database Information & Photos/Video :D

Officially Retired
08-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Don't miss out ... Silverback is not getting any younger ... and if you ask anyone, who actually has a Silverback dog, they will all tell you the intensity of these dogs is noticeably different 8)

Time is running out on the last/best linebred Ch Hammer dog that has ever looked through a collar.

Jack

Ez Country
08-28-2012, 03:55 PM
"For the fans of my bloodline, as well as the Ch Hammer bloodline, Silverback represents a window of opportunity that is closing rapidly. For those who are men of action, and want to take advantage, PM me."

I will hopefully always have some tight bred dogs down from Chase and Chita. I guess they're not Ch Hammer dogs but I think there has been and still are some that would give the Silverback (in his prime of course) a run for his $$ as far as athleticism goes.

Officially Retired
08-28-2012, 06:36 PM
I will hopefully always have some tight bred dogs down from Chase and Chita. I guess they're not Ch Hammer dogs but I think there has been and still are some that would give the Silverback (in his prime of course) a run for his $$ as far as athleticism goes.

Very possible.

I had Chase and Chita's brother and sister Hornet and Zipper (Poncho/Rosey), and also had the similar Rico Suave, Thunder Rose, and Sassy (Thunder/Rosey). Zipper was a retard, but some of the other dogs were very athletic animals ... but in a different way from Silverback. Most (again, except Zipper) had absolutely flawless structure (from the Hollingsworth stock) and all were exceptionally-powerful animals. Rico Suave was probably the best total athlete out of the lot of them, but Hornet, Thunder Rose, and Sassy were also very solid all-around dogs.

As far as performants traits go, I would say Hornet and Sassy were more physically powerful & rugged than Silverback, but none of them had his speed, timing, reflexes nor anywhere near his finish. Some of the better dogs down from those breedings may (or may not) have been able to outlast Silverback, but none of them had anywhere near his ability to hit that money spot and end things right then and there. Not even in the ballpark. The only way any of "my" dogs of that general breeding would have had a chance against Silverback would be to somehow weather the storm, not get beaten to the punch and finished, and then to rely on their superior ruggedness & air to outlast him in the distance.

That speed and finishing trait didn't come from either Hammer or the Hollingsworth dogs ... at least I never saw these abilities in any Hammer/Hollingsworth dog I ever had (except Stormbringer, who got it from Coca Cola). IMO, Silverback's finish came from the bottom side of Ouch ... through the Ted Jessop dogs behind Needham's Strega.

Cheers,

Jack

Ez Country
08-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Nice post, not trying to take anything away from Silverback he is a fine looking animal. There have been some here too with speed and finish and I am pretty sure there have been some that could have went toe to toe, some were not as heavy chase or chita though. The Ez Money dogs usually have a very fast mouth, Sandy off Chita was devastating, Gravy and Ch Carter also. Did a fair bit of hunting in the past and Ch Doeboy is the only hound I have ever seen finish a hog period between any of mine or anyone else's. I have a hard time seeing anything beating Ch Slave he had the mindset to win no matter what, one of my favorites. Price is one of the most complete dogs I have seen.

Point is these are solid high % producing dogs all around.

Officially Retired
08-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Sure, I understand, you've had/have some awesome dogs of your own, from the same basic family, with different twists to it, so I am sure quite a few would give him a run for his $$.

I think my own Icon dog, at equal weight, could have beaten Silverback (but maybe not!), and I think Stormbringer would have beaten any dog I ever had at equal weight ... but (here again, maybe not!)

I will tell what I know of Silverback a bit later, when I settle down, and I hope you find his story/abilities interesting ... because he certainly is a dangerous dog, that really can get a dog out of there ... with 1 throat hold ... and because he is super-fast, athletic as hell, and extremely intelligent (and knows what he wants) he is forever a danger while he's in there.

More to come later ... for entertainment purposes only :mrgreen:

Jack

gabbagabbahey
08-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Apologies for straying a wee bit & if i have missed a post regarding my question........
In short,have you straws saved for the future,Jack ?

Officially Retired
08-29-2012, 11:29 AM
No sir, I don't do or believe in that. My theory is, if he can throw his traits/abilities in his pups, then they can carry forward with these gifts (especially through linebreeding), so I don't need his sperm on ice. And if he can't throw his traits, then I really don't need him on ice :lol:

So far, Silverback has thrown above-average to absolutely exceptional abilities bred to a small number of bitches, and the pups who have survived their owners are truly superior dogs. Therefore, his key traits can be carried on, if people breed these pups right.

If they want to tap back into him, they can take advantage of him now, while he's here.

Thanks for asking,

Jack

gabbagabbahey
08-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Thanx for the reply Jack.
I will open a different thread at a later date regarding straws as i am interested in your thoughts.

Ez Country
08-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Sure, I understand, you've had/have some awesome dogs of your own, from the same basic family, with different twists to it, so I am sure quite a few would give him a run for his $$.

I think my own Icon dog, at equal weight, could have beaten Silverback (but maybe not!), and I think Stormbringer would have beaten any dog I ever had at equal weight ... but (here again, maybe not!)

I will tell what I know of Silverback a bit later, when I settle down, and I hope you find his story/abilities interesting ... because he certainly is a dangerous dog, that really can get a dog out of there ... with 1 throat hold ... and because he is super-fast, athletic as hell, and extremely intelligent (and knows what he wants) he is forever a danger while he's in there.

More to come later ... for entertainment purposes only :mrgreen:

Jack

Looking forward to more on Silverback for sure, very entertaining. Doeboy was also a throat dog, really never even got hurt out hunting.

AmberLamps
08-30-2012, 07:35 AM
Looking forward to more on Silverback for sure, very entertaining. Doeboy was also a throat dog, really never even got hurt out hunting.

Is he not around anymore ?

Ez Country
08-30-2012, 09:44 PM
Been gone way to long, never got enough off him either