PDA

View Full Version : Size Up's GRCH Awesome Beast ROM dogs

wrongway
01-21-2012, 07:08 PM
What style and traits dog does these dogs carry and produce at a high percentage?

Jrbulldogs
01-22-2012, 07:07 AM
From what I have heard they will do it all,basically dogs that will adapt to their opp and pack a good punch,I have a double bred grandson of his that likes the head and front end,I like him so far,he will see the woods this year

wrongway
01-22-2012, 08:21 AM
I have a bitch that is 7months and her bottom side is ch g-unit to his littermate sis. She is very fast & athletic. I hear this is some of the attributes of these dogs. She is a cross so I'm trying to figure out what side did she get certain traits from or is it just from the 2 individual dogs being bred together. I've been told that the awesome beast dogs have a good percentage of cold and late starting dogs. Other then they are supposed to be really smart and athletic dog that stay out of trouble. But I did hear that some do have a funny fighting style, like turning. Just trying to get some more feedback or see if the info I have is accurate.

chainyankersknl
01-24-2012, 04:40 AM
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pictures/337852.jpg (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=337852)
This little guy is showing great attitude! A very energetic boy, eager to please, great athleticism and has to always have something in his mouth. Got a food aggression issue! Has to finish his bowl before it can be taken away from him. A solid young male other then that! Almost there...

"€¥K's"

Jaystreets
01-25-2012, 05:07 PM
I have a bitch that is 7months and her bottom side is ch g-unit to his littermate sis. She is very fast & athletic. I hear this is some of the attributes of these dogs. She is a cross so I'm trying to figure out what side did she get certain traits from or is it just from the 2 individual dogs being bred together. I've been told that the awesome beast dogs have a good percentage of cold and late starting dogs. Other then they are supposed to be really smart and athletic dog that stay out of trouble. But I did hear that some do have a funny fighting style, like turning. Just trying to get some more feedback or see if the info I have is accurate.

If i were you, i'd keep that pup. The sire has thrown good dogs that ive seen with my own eyes.

wrongway
01-26-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm definitely keeping her. I actually brought her becuase of her sire. But once I started researching the awesome beast dogs I learned about tango. I would own a yard of tangos based on his performance. I hope he produce the same style and traits that he shows!

Officially Retired
01-27-2012, 03:32 AM
The thing to remember when researching pedigrees, and asking questions about bloodlines, is the most important element to pay attention to is your own dog ... and what that unique animal brings to the table.

The second aspect to keep clear, the asterisk to the above, is the need to back off a bit and allow your young dog the chance to mature-out and bloom before you judge it.

I have watched too many dogmen develop the senseless habit of trying to pick an orange off the tree while it's still green, and then discarding it because it "tastes bad." This type of ineffective farming is a poor way to evaluate and harvest oranges. It is much more sensible to allow the orange to fully develop into a final, deep-orange fruit before you pluck it so you can have a realistic opportunity to enjoy the flavor.

This basic principle of farming applies to dogs too,

Jack

SwampDweller
01-27-2012, 03:59 AM
The thing to remember when researching pedigrees, and asking questions about bloodlines, is the most important element to pay attention to is your own dog ... and what that unique animal brings to the table.

The second aspect to keep clear, the asterisk to the above, is the need to back off a bit and allow your young dog the chance to mature-out and bloom before you judge it.

I have watched too many dogmen develop the senseless habit of trying to pick an orange off the tree while it's still green, and then discarding it because it "tastes bad." This type of ineffective farming is a poor way to evaluate and harvest oranges. It is much more sensible to allow the orange to fully develop into a final, deep-orange fruit before you pluck it so you can have a realistic opportunity to enjoy the flavor.

This basic principle of farming applies to dogs too,

Jack

I agree totally! You have to have patience with these dogs, and evaluate them indiviually, depite how they are bred. But as for the AWESOME BEAST dogs, I have one thats all that I look for in a bulldog! She is energetic, agile, fast, rough, with the smarts to go with it. Can't say if all that is attributed to AWESOME BEAST, but he is her sire; although, her dam was a real good one as well, being a daughter of BLACK BEAST & BUNKY, as well as being a littermate to the 4xw ROSE bitch. I love mine; thats all I can say... Wish you luck with yours.

wrongway
01-27-2012, 05:58 AM
Good analogy jack