PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the bracket to trim puppies ears.

BEN AND MIKE
10-06-2017, 06:57 PM
If anyone is selling this bracket let me know, thank you .

splash747
10-08-2017, 07:27 AM
http://www.upco.com/p/ULyPrWHqXSeCHVFdOuREULXcoU/blGfPGBnpJLKskfFuBovvPDlSS

splash747
10-08-2017, 07:39 AM
http://www.medical-tools.com/shop/search.php?mode=search&page=1

ATKJJJ
11-30-2017, 02:59 AM
Don't do it! I already know what your thinking Ben and mike! Its not the 70s anymore. People don't give a Shit about it ears now.. And I know exactly how its done I use to do it also. Before I F#€Łed up some good pups!
Besides a bent sharpened 4" drywall tape knife and a block of wood works better than anything.
And no need to tell me you knock them out and stitch them up after because we both know that's not true..
And please don't take it wrong but you have been away from the dogs a life time. Its a total different world. They will take everything you own now and lock your ass up until your too old and weak to hold a pups still. Just telling you. You seem like a nice enough fella. But this ain't like riding a bike. You jump off for 30 years you better jump on slow and smart... Besides that's a green horn thing trimmed ears don't help anything.. But a cock extension for the duck walking the hound so his dog LOoKs tuff. (Roll eyes)...

SGC
12-02-2017, 07:30 AM
Excellent post ATKJJJ, it certainly is a different world these days and you are spot on with your comments... A good crop looks sharp but with all the AR nuts out there... it's just not worth it.

Don't do it! I already know what your thinking Ben and mike! Its not the 70s anymore. People don't give a Shit about it ears now.. And I know exactly how its done I use to do it also. Before I F#€Łed up some good pups!
Besides a bent sharpened 4" drywall tape knife and a block of wood works better than anything.
And no need to tell me you knock them out and stitch them up after because we both know that's not true..
And please don't take it wrong but you have been away from the dogs a life time. Its a total different world. They will take everything you own now and lock your ass up until your too old and weak to hold a pups still. Just telling you. You seem like a nice enough fella. But this ain't like riding a bike. You jump off for 30 years you better jump on slow and smart... Besides that's a green horn thing trimmed ears don't help anything.. But a cock extension for the duck walking the hound so his dog LOoKs tuff. (Roll eyes)...