PDA

View Full Version : Rick Rude and Ceaser Rom

Bigfoot23
01-27-2012, 10:20 AM
Ca Jack what do you think of these two dogs and have you had any personal experience with either dog or any of there sons. Also do you think they proved and produced traits that bolio dogs should have. thank you

Officially Retired
01-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Yes, actually, I owned a littermate sister to Rick Rude and Ceasar, named Sunshine.

They were off of La Bamba (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=15) & Cheryl Tiegs (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=349), two of Pat's better dogs back when I got in.

The photo on PedsOnline of LaBamba was actually taken by me back in 1990. They also have him listed as a 1xW, which is wrong, LaBamba was actually a 2xW who had a draw with No Regrets (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=1999) at over 2:10 when the cops busted B. Gonzalez and the other participants right in the middle of the deal. (BTW, that photo of No Regrets was also taken by me.) Anyway, somehow Patrick got ahold of the dog pound that had LaBamba and No Regrets, and Pat wound being given both dogs. There was speculation that Pat is the one who called the law on the deal, by agreement so he could get the dogs, but that was never proven. From what I heard, LaBamba was ahead of No Regrets at the 2:10 mark when it was busted, but the fight still could have gone either way.

At any rate, Cheryl Tiegs was a helluva good bitch in her own right, but was never matched. Tiegs originally was owned by the Harrison Bros, and I talked to a guy who seen her go, and she was a badass brutal bitch who ran threw 2 Eli bitches in short order in rolls, out-biting and out-pressuring 2 bitches in a row that were each supposed to out-bite and out-pressure her. Tiegs was supposed to be bad! Unfortunately, Cheryl Tiegs is falsely-papered on both top and bottom of her pedigree. She is papered off of BBB x Tessy (and Tessy is supposedly Bolio/Blitz), but in fact Cheryl Tiegs is sired by Little Tater out of Tessy (and Tessy is really a full-sister to Mason's Ch Hammer). That means Chery' Tiegs was really a half sister to Lady In Red and Gr Ch Buck, out of Ch Hammer's sister, which makes her bred near-identical to Poncho and Missy ;)

At any rate, Rick Rude was a rough, physical dog that put out a lot of pressure, but he was sloppy IMO from what I remember of seeing him on video. Never saw Ceasar go, but I heard he was very game and could produce. I traded their sister Sunshine back to Patrick because she had some skin trouble. I should have kept her though, because at the time I still had Truman, and should have bred her to him but didn't.

Jack

The Boys
01-27-2012, 06:08 PM
My good friend has the rom on ice, offered it to me, but I didnt have a need
For it yet. So there still be offspring of him yet to come

Czar
01-27-2012, 08:08 PM
My good friend has the rom on ice, offered it to me, but I didnt have a need
For it yet. So there still be offspring of him yet to come
Yes, tvk still has semen on ice!!

Ipk
01-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks for that great bit of insight jack.

Cheryl Tiegs is falsely-papered on both top and bottom of her pedigree. She is papered off of BBB x Tessy (and Tessy is supposedly Bolio/Blitz), but in fact Cheryl Tiegs is sired by Little Tater out of Tessy (and Tessy is really a full-sister to Mason's Ch Hammer). That means Chery' Tiegs was really a half sister to Lady In Red and Gr Ch Buck, out of Ch Hammer's sister, which makes her bred near-identical to Poncho and Missy ;)

Jack

Never heard that before. Any others back there falsely papered you know of? (and when the database is up will tessys ped be corrected as well as any others you know of?)

STONEWALL
02-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Cheryl Tiege looked like the most proven dog on the yard when I visited Pat. ;) I bred one of my Homer daughters to her half brother Handsome. I wanted some Cheryl Tiege blood, but I didn't like RR so I didn't get any Cheryl Tiege. Later I had oppertunity to breed to Ceaser, but I had already commited to breeding dogs without Red Baby or Bull Boy Bob.Not knocking those great dogs, I just went in a different direction and am happy with the results I got.

Bigfoot23
02-19-2012, 06:39 AM
Stonewall what did you see that made you not like RR and did you see Patricks Conan and what did you think of him?