PDA

View Full Version : The pitbull bible

CRISIS
08-16-2019, 11:12 PM
Is jack still selling copies of his book on here?

If not, is there still a source for it??

EWO
08-17-2019, 01:12 AM
I have read it is no longer in print. On another forum it said best shot is buying it used off someone else.

Not sure that is 100% accurate, just repeating what I read.

EWO

brokeback
08-17-2019, 07:02 AM
Same thing I have heard. The price of it has shot up too by the sounds of it.

BRICKFACE
08-17-2019, 02:36 PM
Jack no longer prints the books. Best to find it second hand if your looking

SGC
11-03-2019, 07:31 AM
Yes Jack stopped printing the Pit Bull Bible book, which is a shame as it is a good book. I did see someone in Thailand is selling reprinted copies on ebay --

***prohibited link***

They also offer some other fairly rare pit bull books. I've not ordered from them so can't say anything about the printing quality, etc. but thought I'd pass along the info.

Boa1277
07-21-2020, 06:18 AM
I purchased this from EBay and yes it is definitely a reprint, however the words are clear and the message is true. Pictures are blurry and it comes in a nice bound hard cover. I have been reading everything I can get my hands on lately and with the exception of the Complete Game Dog by Ed Faron (which I have not read yet) it is by far the best book I have laid eyes on, especially if you want to really learn about these wonderful animals......

BRICKFACE
07-21-2020, 10:29 AM
Yes Jack stopped printing the Pit Bull Bible book, which is a shame as it is a good book. I did see someone in Thailand is selling reprinted copies on ebay --

***prohibited link***

They also offer some other fairly rare pit bull books. I've not ordered from them so can't say anything about the printing quality, etc. but thought I'd pass along the info.

Sorry guys even though Jack and I did not see eye to eye, I will not allow links on this website which violate his intellectual property or the hard work he put into that book. I don't have to agree with him but my integrity in this matter stands true even if the post was a year old