PDA

View Full Version : Got help Fast

YardboyKennel
12-22-2011, 02:15 PM
Thanks Jack great board and fast service I'm bless to be a part of it,No more Fed on line. :D

Officially Retired
12-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Thanks Jack great board and fast service I'm bless to be a part of it,No more Fed on line. :D

No problemo amigo 8-)

Enjoy,

Jack

ScratchSquad
12-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Hell Yea!!! You know i had to have a peak...I hope we can get this up and going Jack so that the Feds Online can keep the shit talkers and haters over there.I want to know this is the better site and if we as men need info we can ask and help one another without somebody telling lies or info that they never have done or even thought about...Just opened a Google page and expected the best answer from that.

Officially Retired
12-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Hell Yea!!! You know i had to have a peak...I hope we can get this up and going Jack so that the Feds Online can keep the shit talkers and haters over there.I want to know this is the better site and if we as men need info we can ask and help one another without somebody telling lies or info that they never have done or even thought about...Just opened a Google page and expected the best answer from that.

Well, thanks for having a look.

One of the things I want to try to do is attempt to consolidate groups of related articles together, not just my own, but those of others as well. This will help people be able to quickly reference needed material I think.

Naturally the more we all pool together and help build a group effort resource, the more effective this effort will become.

Jack

killa1187
12-29-2011, 02:49 PM
:D