PDA

View Full Version : Deloach's Dogs

Bigfoot23
01-29-2012, 04:25 AM
Cal Jack what do you think of the Deloach line of dogs if you can could you give us some insight about the line ? and did you own a dog called Deloach's Otis Jr. thank you

Officially Retired
01-29-2012, 04:49 AM
Music City had a bunch of those dogs, but I never saw one of the pure ones go.

The ones I did see go were all crossed with Redboy blood, and several of them were brutal dogs that looked very impressive when tried, but unfortunately they also proved not to be very game when they couldn't have their way and got in there with tough, truly game bulldogs who didn't fall to pieces when they got hurt, but who stayed after their ass deep into the trenches.

I am not saying some of them weren't game, because I didn't see them all, but the ones I personally saw (and knew of) all quit if the other dog could survive the initial onslaught and take them deep into "Bulldog Territory" ...

Jack

Czar
01-29-2012, 06:29 AM
There was a few that would break dogs down like legos!!...8 ball, outlaw, little O, retard...were good bulldogs and would finish one real fast!!...Ch.bottleneck, cope's Bo, beetle Bailey were true bulldogs!...they also displayed it when they were matched!..that blood is still out here, u just have to kno where to get it and who to get it from because as stated on another thread it's the man/men behind the dog/dogs that will determine if u get a bulldog that will carry the traits the deloach dogs are known for

Easy
05-25-2016, 12:04 PM
Never seen a pure one that was solid. Wen crossed n2 the Boots dogs it produced sum of the gamest Ive seen, and wen crossed n2 Boomerang dogs(down from Ch Juice) it produced one of the most talented Ive seen. All cumn down from the Shoates dog that Music City had.