PDA

View Full Version : Registries

Icedogger
12-22-2011, 02:24 PM
Who do you think the best registry is out there today I see there is more and more of them. Just trying to strick up some converstion and get this board going

Officially Retired
12-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Who do you think the best registry is out there today I see there is more and more of them. Just trying to strick up some converstion and get this board going

I personally don't register my dogs anymore, but when "I have to" I use the ADBA, just because they have more pull. I have been an ADBA-Registered Kennel for 22 years, and have exclusively run my own line since the beginning, and don't really need anyone "else" telling me how my own dogs are bred.

Ultimately, I intend to have this www.PitBullBible.com (http://www.PitBullBible.com) website here stand as a paperless registration body, once I get the database up and running.

Jack

FACE203
12-22-2011, 04:12 PM
Another sweet idear!!!
I also like the adba

OIK
12-22-2011, 05:30 PM
If I have a dog I want to show I will register it with the ADBA, otherwise I use BFKC.

RFK
12-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Not for nothing adba is still the preferred but as far as the shows go sometimes the judges be playing favorites the aadr shows Be slacking I would love to get it poppin a little bit better talking bout the tri state and pottstown shows

DryCreek
12-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Is there a rule when you show a dog in a fun show that the hound has to be registered?
Or is the points put on the owner's name/Dog exclusively? Curiousity?

I used to deal with the ADBA, but my government went BSL and us working doggers put that paper to the side.Now it's more about the dogs compared to some shiney ped.

Officially Retired
12-23-2011, 04:12 PM
Yes, as far as US shows go, the ADBA requires your dogs to be ADBA-registered.

They put up all the money for the shows, and they expect to get it back because every dog has to be registered with their registry, which is understandable.

I suppose a team of bulldoggers could pool their money, vote on who's a judge, and arrange a get together with a team effort ... without any sanctioning body at all.

Jack

DryCreek
12-23-2011, 04:46 PM
Thanks CA for the info concerning the above water shows.The other Jack goes without question.
Thanks

deerhunter
12-28-2011, 11:37 AM
I use the ADBA and SDR when I register dogs.

Ipk
12-28-2011, 03:12 PM
ADBA, BFKC, SDR, UKC, AADR, WWDR....... Damn that is a bunch and I know I forgot probably at least two.... When I need to register a dog I utilize the ADBA.

redmistkennel
12-28-2011, 08:51 PM
I register with adba ukc and sdr

Feelin_Froggy
12-31-2011, 06:24 AM
I register ADBA, and if I want to enter an event, I will register SDR also... AADR is crap and I do not trust her with my address any longer, I can assure you of that.

bluebeard
12-31-2011, 11:33 AM
I register ADBA, and if I want to enter an event, I will register SDR also... AADR is crap and I do not trust her with my address any longer, I can assure you of that.

yeah after they got my money...LMAO ;)

Feelin_Froggy
01-01-2012, 05:07 PM
yeap sorry she didn't reveal her snitching ways before that brah!

wrongway
01-02-2012, 01:31 PM
WOW!!! I was a big fan of the AADR! I don't register dog unless I get bored and want to show them, but when I did it was with the AADR because they had 2 shows a year in Pottstown, PA which is not to far from me. Plus they had color peds! Lol I have only a few dogs now that I haven't got registered because I haven't heard any news about a Pottstown show. I tried calling the AADR but no luck!

Supercharged99
01-02-2012, 07:38 PM
SDR wwdr adba

waccamaw
01-04-2012, 03:00 PM
BFKC BY FAR IS THE BEST AND FASTEST . I HAVE USED ADBA ,GAMEDOGS ,BFKC .AND YOU CAN'T BEAT THEIR PRICE

TownBizz
01-04-2012, 09:27 PM

I personally don't register my dogs anymore, but when "I have to" I use the ADBA, just because they have more pull. I have been an ADBA-Registered Kennel for 22 years, and have exclusively run my own line since the beginning, and don't really need anyone "else" telling me how my own dogs are bred.

Ultimately, I intend to have this http://www.PitBullBible.com website here stand as a paperless registration body, once I get the database up and running.

Jack

Do you sell your pups with papers or without?

Officially Retired
01-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Without, as again I don't register my dogs anymore.

However, all of my foundation dogs were registered, and I have been a "registered kennel" with the ADBA since 1990, so they will honor whatever typed pedigree I put out. Therefore, if the customer wants, they can get their dogs "officially registered" off a printout I do from my computer.

mert
01-05-2012, 01:28 PM
WOW!! I thought she was good ppl, care to elaborate. Been to a couple of their shows and hate to get caught up in some BS.

relentless
01-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Also, GDB (Game Dog Breeders) out of NC.

BONEDADDY
01-07-2012, 04:19 AM
ADBA used to be the best for bulldogs. I think that over the years that they got greedy and started to register a lot of other dogs (just like the UKC did). I don't register my dogs but I do have dogs that are registered and can trace the dogs back in my dogs' background at least 6 generations (if not more). If you like registered dogs, that is your thing. Do it through true doggers that have registries (Most Hated is one that comes to mind). I know him personally.

wobbles
01-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Not sure if it's the best or not but I'm thinking of using the AADR, hopefully they will be having another show this spring at Ladypitdog's place. I always have a good time up there.

bluebeard
01-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Not sure if it's the best or not but I'm thinking of using the AADR, hopefully they will be having another show this spring at Ladypitdog's place. I always have a good time up there.

hey wobbles read what froggy said :!:

wrongway
01-12-2012, 02:33 PM
WWDR seems to be pretty good!

Feelin_Froggy
01-14-2012, 06:02 AM
WOW!! I thought she was good ppl, care to elaborate. Been to a couple of their shows and hate to get caught up in some BS.

No I dont care to elaborate she is a snitch, has my address, and is sue happy. Just know I know first hand.

wrknapbt
01-15-2012, 04:23 AM
Just Google it

OIK
01-19-2012, 11:40 AM
I prefer ADBA and BFKC. I have been contemplating starting my own registry and have been leaning towards doing it and having clubs associate with it.

R2L
01-19-2012, 11:46 AM
i dont register anywhere, dont see the point
i know how my dogs are bred and thats that

fourth ward
01-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Gus the only registry I use today is THE REGISTRY "mullins" were very privite but we only reg. Apbt's !!! the ADBA NOW A DAYS REG ROCKS, chiwwas , other breeds in my opion mr Mullins has it go'n on we are strictly privite and all or members and kennels or work'n kennles ! I'm proud to say I'm a foundation member and we have some of the best dogmen and women this sport has ever seen!! Geoge long just got his lifetime acevment award and dogman of the year !!
Here's our website
www,apbthistoricalsociety.com

FOURTH WARD KENNELS
"4WK"

fourth ward
01-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Sorry here's or site www.apbthistoricalsoceity.com (http://www.apbthistoricalsoceity.com)

CCBulldog
02-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Is anyone else using the WWDR? I see it posted up on Peds all the time have thought about starting to use them as well. Definintely can't beat the price.
Right now I use the ADBA and will continue to use them but am thinking about adding a back up as well.

Ipk
02-21-2012, 02:48 PM
Is anyone else using the WWDR? I see it posted up on Peds all the time have thought about starting to use them as well. Definintely can't beat the price.
Right now I use the ADBA and will continue to use them but am thinking about adding a back up as well.
I've debated it as well. Anyone using them?

MISTER
05-08-2012, 09:17 AM
I am looking for a new reg myself. I have a litter of 8 pups, and since the sire was over 11 years of age, the adba wants all the pups DNA profiled. All comes out to close to $500 to reg a litter. That is insane. Thinking of going aadr.

Menard
06-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Here at top notch kennels we use adba

Officially Retired
06-15-2012, 06:57 PM
I use the ADBA too, mostly because they do a lot of work regarding keeping everybody informed on the dog laws.

skipper
06-15-2012, 10:21 PM
I have to this date never owned a piece of paper. Never registered one single pup when it comes to apbts. I understand why some might find it important, but to me all this piece of paper means is possible problems with authority. All dogs I have are mixed bred mutts. Who can ban dogs like that?

Nash
06-15-2012, 10:39 PM
Skipper, what we had here is that pitbull kinds, crossed or whatever were all subject to bsl. Unless you could prove different with paperwork, your dog was apbt to them. Besides the apbt they confiscated, they took stafffords/american staffords etc from people who couldn't proof with paperwork the dog was registered as other than apbt.

Yeah, i understand. With true ban from their point of few i would contact the registries first. Pretty sure adba would torch the server and files ?

skipper
06-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Oh ok. We have no breed bans so far where I live. To be honest I just don't care for papers. I can register all dogs if I wanted to. To this date I haven't had the need for it.

Nash
06-16-2012, 06:56 AM
The ban is gone here since 4 years also, they finally saw their idiocracy.

Officially Retired
06-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Ideally, I agree with you, and if I wasn't a dog breeder (where everyone wants "their papers") I would not bother registering my dogs either.

I have been an "ADBA-Registered Kennel" since 1990, but honestly, I personally haven't registered any of my dogs since 2006 ... but I do fill out "single registration forms" for my customers who want them. But if I were just an active competitor, and wasn't selling dogs, then I wouldn't bother to do any of this.

This is also another reason why I feel a full database like this is valuable (not just for dog peds, but also additional photos/history tabs, which we are working on still), is how the records of these dogs can be organized and followed paperlessly.

Rather than have papers in a file, or a computer program on your hard drive (that can't store photos or do half the stuff this database can do), there will be one centralized record-keeping resource for all.

Jack

skipper
06-17-2012, 01:00 AM
Yeah I understand that you as a breeder uses some kind of register. But my point is that even you could if you wanted to put any dogs you have as parents and register the litter without any fuzz about it. Honesty is the key, papers or not.

Officially Retired
06-17-2012, 01:16 AM
Yeah I understand that you as a breeder uses some kind of register. But my point is that even you could if you wanted to put any dogs you have as parents and register the litter without any fuzz about it. Honesty is the key, papers or not.

Absolutely. The paper is only as good as the word of the breeder.

If the breeder's word is no good, the papers are no good. If the breeder's word is good, the papers are good.

Thus the most important element is the word of the breeder, not the paperwork.

It's like the word of a woman versus a "marriage certificate." If a woman is a dirty hoe inside her heart, then "getting married" isn't going to prevent her from cheating on you; the marriage certificate is only as good as the honesty and commitment in the woman's heart. If she really does love you, and if she really is committed to you, then "a piece of paper" isn't really necessary ... and if she really doesn't love you, and is not committed in her heart, then that "piece of paper" isn't worth a penny ... and will not stop the inevitable from happening.

Jack

skipper
06-17-2012, 03:58 AM
Lol true.

336 bulldogs
01-05-2013, 05:18 PM
I use ADBA & SDR plus I like keeping records on file

Black Hand
01-06-2013, 09:31 AM
I know some states gives breaks to people with show dogs, so that could play a part in the decision to paper your dogs. I mean gives breaks as far as registering as a kennel with the county and registering all your dogs and being legit n what not. that's a different topic on it's own, but in some cases it's beneficial to belong to a registry and actually go to the functions depending where you live and the laws of the land. some and states only want "show people" breeding dogs.

YELLOWJOHN
02-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Without, as again I don't register my dogs anymore.

However, all of my foundation dogs were registered, and I have been a "registered kennel" with the ADBA since 1990, so they will honor whatever typed pedigree I put out. Therefore, if the customer wants, they can get their dogs "officially registered" off a printout I do from my computer. Is it really that easy to reg with the adba just be a reg kennel?

R2L
02-27-2013, 03:14 PM
yes, that's why it's so laughable

cdj396
03-03-2013, 04:20 PM
BFKC They are dog people i wouldn't use nobody else thanks tj

realpitsnobull
07-14-2013, 09:22 AM
I have UKC, ADBA, BFKC and they all are good and well respected but UKC only reg UKC dogs now u can not tranfer from ADBA etc. anymore thats for my Blues anyway ADBA and BFKC are my 2 of choice with BFKC being the best Mr Mims been doing his thing for a min now and they are true ,fast and not all about the $$$ and they give u the ROM and POR that I don't see on my ADBA papers they did in the past I remember seeing on other ADBA peds . But for shows ADBA but only thing is like others have said the judges will have there favs but good luck haha. But they take BFKC and some others top reg u can get it done at the shows for a fee . Or you can just dual reg my dog king was BFKC and ADBA so there are a few choices.

Acesaun
08-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Yes, as far as US shows go, the ADBA requires your dogs to be ADBA-registered.

They put up all the money for the shows, and they expect to get it back because every dog has to be registered with their registry, which is understandable.

I suppose a team of bulldoggers could pool their money, vote on who's a judge, and arrange a get together with a team effort ... without any sanctioning body at all.

Jack

I have showed a non reg dog in the last GA adba show, your dog just won't get the point as if it was reg.

CRISIS
08-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Apdr....for dogmen by dogmen.... plus im willing to bet its the fastest growing registry....

CRISIS
08-02-2013, 09:37 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ................

Barnstormer Bulldogs
08-02-2013, 09:40 PM
I use to uses adba as my reg. but now I only use apdr to registry my dogs. I am the VP of the upper Midwest apdr club based out of Wisconsin.
APDR is run by dogman and used by dogman

ToTheDogs
08-04-2013, 09:21 AM
APDR is ran by a bunch of dogmen that HAVE been busted in the last 10 years. Hahaha, it's laughable. We saw a picture of all the "foundation members", it was a Who's Who of dogmen that had been busted and/or served jail time for dogs. Not a registry we would want our name associated with. It's a fly by night registry. Don't worry boys, the APDR will just steal all our money and NOT give your animals their papers or show achievements just like TL did with the AADR.

TL Williams is a lying, conniving, low life, drug dealing, thieving, piece of shit and he always will be! The way we see it, the cocksucker owes us $1,200 in registration and show fees. Big Sky Kennels is FAKE dogman. He lies about his dogs' performance titles and achievements just to peddle puppies. DNK is a joke and sub-par dog man at best. Garland is FAR from a dogman. Schoolboy is a convicted felon for dogfighting and just got out the can last year.

Quality individuals associated with that registry!

CRISIS
08-04-2013, 11:05 AM
what does terry have to do with the APDR??? that was irrelevant... schoolboy is a standup fella regardless of his past ........which you are off on anyways... he was convicted in 96'......lol

ToTheDogs
08-04-2013, 01:07 PM
TL Williams is the owner of the APDR. People aren't stupid bro. We don't care if Richard was convicted in 96. He just got out of jail and told us out of his own mouth he's not even allowed to own dogs. Wow, quality group of individuals running that registry...

:: rolls eyes ::

CRISIS
08-04-2013, 03:49 PM
.................................................. ....................................

Milo
08-10-2013, 09:08 AM
I have showed a non reg dog in the last GA adba show, your dog just won't get the point as if it was reg.
I think you can only show in the "Fun Shows"...which do not provide points towards championship.

SGC
10-12-2013, 08:37 AM
APDR is ran by a bunch of dogmen that HAVE been busted in the last 10 years. Hahaha, it's laughable. We saw a picture of all the "foundation members", it was a Who's Who of dogmen that had been busted and/or served jail time for dogs. Not a registry we would want our name associated with. It's a fly by night registry. Don't worry boys, the APDR will just steal all our money and NOT give your animals their papers or show achievements just like TL did with the AADR.

TL Williams is a lying, conniving, low life, drug dealing, thieving, piece of shit and he always will be! The way we see it, the cocksucker owes us $1,200 in registration and show fees. Big Sky Kennels is FAKE dogman. He lies about his dogs' performance titles and achievements just to peddle puppies. DNK is a joke and sub-par dog man at best. Garland is FAR from a dogman. Schoolboy is a convicted felon for dogfighting and just got out the can last year.

Quality individuals associated with that registry!

I'm not on line much and never heard of the APDR registry. Took a look and you mean this one--

https://www.facebook.com/apdrdogs

http://apdrdogs.org/

It's based in CA so I don't think TL Williams owns it? Anyone who starts a registry in these times is pretty brave, as there is plenty of negativity towards these dogs from the public in general.

Hushman
11-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Schoolboy is a top notch dogman that is respected by many but yes he has his haters too..

Hushman
11-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Check out Schoolboy's book The Big Red Handbook...very good read!!!!u won't b disappointed

projectx
12-03-2013, 11:54 AM
The registrys are all out to make money , wheter its the adba or any other one, its jsut thta theadba is the blue chip one as far as annual turnover is concerned.The adba is making millions of dollars fro the millions of pitbulls that are registered each and every year.The majority of the money they make is from the pitbul show or weightpull type owner , who will register all their litters and dogs ,which msot performance related owners will only register if at all occasional dogs or a litter
as they have no interst in conformation shows as a rule , and are inteligent enough to know its money thrown down the drain to register everytime they have pups .
If the adba had to rely on the dogman fraternity to make money , then they would only be able to affrod to run it from a room in their house and have no employes at all , let alone give each and everyone of thevgreenwood family a damn good living from it.

I think that the only reason msot folks register their dogs , whehter dogman or conformation owner ,is because they somehow feel that if the dog is not registered with in this case the adba, then it may not be looked upon as legit and will have trouble proving its heritage if its not registered and like most things we do life we do them out of being used to doing them , and registering dogs is one of them.
We regiter becasue thats part of the breed , its part of the history ,and it somehow gives more importance to our words when we talk about a bloodline and how its bred , and having a piece of paper with a 4 generation ped makes us feel good and makes the guy buying a dog from you feel good also.
If the adba or any dog registery had never existed , msot serious breeders whether conformation or dogman would as most would keep their own records in a written form on paper or now in the computer age keep a record on their computer, or on a database either their own or a web based on like this one hereon jacks site or pedsonline and others out their which are free to use .
If you gave msot folks the choice between regsitering their dogs with a registry like the adba or a web based regsitry like jacks or pedsonline and and the web based registrys or datbases were free and the adba was what it costs today to regsiter , most folks would still out of some feeling of legitmacy still prefer to have their piece of paper from a regsitry that they are used to , as they somehow think if their dogs is adba registered it has more legitmacy than with some newer regsitry or a webbased database , becasue they feel more comfortable with it .
That of course is the wrong way to think ,as if i pay my $30 to register one of my dogs with the adba, and they send me my pedigree , it has no more legitmacy than me printing off my ped from this site or another datbase site whether a paid for or fre one, as ped faking can aslo occur within the great adba as in the end if people want to post or send in fake breedings to either the adba or post them on a database they can and do , and infact rahter than register our dogs with the adba or any other regsitry out of some fear that if we dont our dogs will somehow become invisible , we should not bother registering with any paid for registry or datbase (as their are free ones out their) and keep a record of our dogs either on our own computers and or also on one of the free to use datbases out there .

Of course if you are bothered about conforamtion shows and the like ,then of course you need to register with one of the registrys ,as they dont really care about the breed , as in reality and considering our breed is the msot diverse loking within all the pure breed dogs out there , the only reason you couldnt jsut turn up on the day with your dog to any given pitbull conformation show and pay a reasonalbe entry fee and jus compete and take your chances on whether the judges deem your mutt to be a pure bred pitbull or not , is becasue they want to amke money from you the owner by having you only enter registered dogs , which then somehow makes your dog a purebred dog lol ,which as we all know thers many which are far from it but still have the papers to prove otherwise , and also in the weightpull side of things , were we all know theres a lot of pitbull cross dogs from breedings to molosos type dogs , but they got their gold standard adba or some such paperwork so thats ok lol.

We could all put a stop to anyone or their family making money off the dogs from regsitrys and databases by using the free,
ones out there .The daybases would crumble in short order if it was not for us continuing to add dogs and breedings etc to them to make them what they are today, and every registry and database could if they wanted to and were not out to just fill their pockets from the dogs , have a registry or database that was a non profit organisation and was run on brehalf of the breed by someone who cared about it and rahter than paying for every dog or litter or even a kennel name lol or a yearly sub in the case of the datbases they should take a one off fee of say $30 then everytime you want ot add something to either the registry or datbase you send in the details so they can have them for their records then if you want or need a paper ped you yoursefl print the damn thing off and guess what your dogs still bred like you know hes bred , and your pockets still got some money in them rahter than filling the pockets of these folks who instead of getting a job want you to pay their keep for them.

Their is no need ofr any pay for pedigree service today especially when we can all keep our own records , and have the use of FREE datbases which make our dogs no less bred the way we say or otherwise , and even the conformation and weightpull folks should ask the question the the variuos registrys who make you register your dogs with them before they can be shown or perform in their shows , why? Why cant you just turn up pay a fee per dog show them a ped ,and if
the dog looks ok then hes in .Seems fair to me , but its notabout fair its about how much money they can make, and boy the adba is making millions and pedsonline takes in at least $600.000 yes folks that much and guess what you put in all the work , outsied of some server work and fees , i gurantee theirs no staff running that at most the main guy and hsi aprtner
and again as pedsonline was the one that took off for our breed we all like shep jsut use it , when thers free datbases with forums but we still use pedsonline in the mostpart , why?

If the adba wanted or any registry or datbase truly wanted to help the breed without trying to fill their pockets from it,
then they could do by having evrything done online or at least have that option , and yes their would be some costs to cover, but if we do awaywith psotage fees and registry costs and have a $1 fee thsoe fees would hlp pay the server fees and generall costs , and not for the sports car of luxury hoildays etc when msot owners can hardly pay their bills .
My feeling is if you want paying or to make money from a datbase or registry , when its possible to run one or setup one which can be run by the users at little cost thus benefiting only the breed and not either one man and his family like the
adba or pedsonline does and others that you pay for , then we are moving in the right direction in the long run, and if the ones that run the payfor registrys and databases say HELL IT COSTS US SO MUCH $$$$ TO KEEP THIS UP ETC , i would say ok what is therunning cost for the year and if 1000 members need to pay x amount to keep it runing then as it grows
in memebers the csot shoud go down and down ,untill it becomes practically jsut a few cents per person, but of corusae that doesnt inlcude a salry they would like to earn for themselves , there is no salary or at best a small one of say $10.000
a year whichshould supplemnt them nicley for helping to run it, as like i said if its done online it can be done without need for anyone to be making serious money from it at all and practically no shiping cost either as we could print what peds we needed and keep all costs down .
Folks the reason that msot of the worlds busiineses make money from us humans is from our lazyiness to do things for ourselves , especially when we can and this is a case in point , we have the means, the internet , and we dont even need to setup our own site if we dont want ot as their a a variety of free datbases out their , but our own lazyiness and that feeling of staying with with we know lol rahter than try something different and in this case free means the entrepeneurs keep mking money from that state of mind , so instead of asking hich reg should i use bla bla bla, lets not use any , our dogs wont disappear and they wont be bredany different than yesterday , it has never been easier to do this , dont think that if you stop subscribing on peds or here or using the adba or another rip off reg that your world will end , it wont , and i wonder when you need one of htese money making regs or databses to help you fight some BSL whether they will give back some of that hard earned money of yours, or just say ( were with you all the way son , but not as far as the bank ) guess what you never get a cent from those types not never , cos they have one thing on thier mind its called MONEYYYYYY

Officially Retired
12-03-2013, 01:11 PM
That is The Mission of This Database (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bigpicture.php): namely to become a peer-governed, paperless registration body ... and the more people slow down, take the time to read/watch the video instruction, the more they will understand the true potential of this place ... and the more it will slowly-but-surely transform into this ideal over time :idea:

Jack

projectx
12-03-2013, 03:15 PM
That is The Mission of This Database (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bigpicture.php): namely to become a peer-governed, paperless registration body ... and the more people slow down, take the time to read/watch the video instruction, the more they will understand the true potential of this place ... and the more it will slowly-but-surely transform into this ideal over time :idea:

JackHi jack , i hope that happens but this is a pay for forum/ database , and not the ideal scenario if the breed and not the man is to benefit from it , so are you saying that you will be heading towards a free forum/database in the future ?

Officially Retired
12-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Hi jack , i hope that happens but this is a pay for forum/ database , and not the ideal scenario if the breed and not the man is to benefit from it , so are you saying that you will be heading towards a free forum/database in the future ?

In answer to your rhetorical question, no. This database requires a colossal effort on my part ... to create, to maintain, to keep building upon ... and I do not work this hard for free. No one does.

I am curious, why is "free" so important to you anyway? Are you broke? You can't afford to pay $30 again or something?

For your information, I have given away "free" help and advice online since 1996 ... and I have busted my ass writing so many helpful posts and articles over the years that there is no way to account for it all. During this time, I am curious as to WTF have YOU done for this breed? Really, what do YOU do besides bitch and moan?

Why don't YOU undertake a colossal effort like this one ... or start your OWN registration body "for free"? Answer me that, Sherlock. Because if you ever decide to grow a backbone, and actually DO SOMETHING positive for this breed, instead of sit there and fantasize about it, you will quickly find out what a stupid idea yours is that efforts like this be "for free."

As a a matter of fact, I noticed that you have been here since December of 2012 and yet you have only made 31 posts as of this writing.
A quick check through whatever few posts you've made shows that not a single one has been instructional, or helpful, in any way. That tells me a lot about who you really are :idea:
Most of your posts have been bitching and moaning (are we surprised to learn?) about money. First it was Limey's stud fees, then it's about registration bodies, and now it's about me charging for this database.

You really are sounding like a penny-pinching crybaby pal ... and, quite frankly, your ideas are ridiculous.
FACE THIS FACT: The ADBA has done more for this breed than you ever will in your life ... and, for that matter, so have I.

It is easy to bitch and moan. It is easy to criticize the work of others, while you sit on your own ass and fail to do a single GD thing for this breed yourself.

So my suggestion to you is to get up off your own ass, and "be the change you want in the world," and stop talking about it.
Go ahead and create a "free" registry with your own time, your own money, and your own colossal advertising efforts ... or sit down and shut tf up. Because I guarantee you will cur and quit in less than one year ... if you ever get the spine to do something about it ... meanwhile the ADBA has been going strong for DECADES. And I guaranf***entee you, you will NEVER (out of your own time, your own talents, and your own efforts) EVER come close to doing what I have done to help put out helpful info for the breed.

You can start doing something positive for this breed by not crying so much about what others do (or don't do) and instead try to BE this perfect, selfless, "spend all the hours of your waking life working for these dogs ... and give it all away for free" dogman you keep fantasizing about.

Jack

back2basics
12-10-2013, 09:53 AM
The $30 is worth it just to be able to avoid the Springer show the other place has become. We all should be more supportive when folks in our breed develop a legal enterprise. Keep up the good work Jack.

CRISIS
12-10-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm not on line much and never heard of the APDR registry. Took a look and you mean this one--

https://www.facebook.com/apdrdogs

http://apdrdogs.org/

It's based in CA so I don't think TL Williams owns it? Anyone who starts a registry in these times is pretty brave, as there is plenty of negativity towards these dogs from the public in general.

its not owned by terry...... its owned by garland juarez and endorsed/sponsored by richard "sb" garcia.......2td doesnt know wtf theyre talking about.....hell, join the group and talk to GP yourself........

CRISIS
12-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Schoolboy is a top notch dogman that is respected by many but yes he has his haters too..

talked to the guy several time, he's good people!

Pit Bull Committed
01-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Well said Jack! You've given enough free info already in my opinion. I bought most of your DVD collections and boy was I pissed to find out that most of your videos are free on YouTube and they are all free on your website here once subscribed. I wasn't pissed off that I had to pay for mine...Honestly they were worth more than what I paid for them...just pissed off that you made it free to everyone who subscribed. ;) I don't see any better deal than this! People just need to be more supportive and appreciate the things others do for them to make their life easier.

Officially Retired
01-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Well said Jack! You've given enough free info already in my opinion. I bought most of your DVD collections and boy was I pissed to find out that most of your videos are free on YouTube and they are all free on your website here once subscribed. I wasn't pissed off that I had to pay for mine...Honestly they were worth more than what I paid for them...just pissed off that you made it free to everyone who subscribed. ;) I don't see any better deal than this! People just need to be more supportive and appreciate the things others do for them to make their life easier.

And the cool thing is, this database will only grow ... and grow ... and get bigger and better.

All organized and chronicled ... inch by inch ... until it will really be amazing.

Organization is the key, and it's hard to stay on top of everything, but I am trying :)

Jack

No Quarter Kennel
01-30-2014, 05:17 AM
In answer to your rhetorical question, no. This database requires a colossal effort on my part ... to create, to maintain, to keep building upon ... and I do not work this hard for free. No one does.

I am curious, why is "free" so important to you anyway? Are you broke? You can't afford to pay $30 again or something?

For your information, I have given away "free" help and advice online since 1996 ... and I have busted my ass writing so many helpful posts and articles over the years that there is no way to account for it all. During this time, I am curious as to WTF have YOU done for this breed? Really, what do YOU do besides bitch and moan?

Why don't YOU undertake a colossal effort like this one ... or start your OWN registration body "for free"? Answer me that, Sherlock. Because if you ever decide to grow a backbone, and actually DO SOMETHING positive for this breed, instead of sit there and fantasize about it, you will quickly find out what a stupid idea yours is that efforts like this be "for free."

As a a matter of fact, I noticed that you have been here since December of 2012 and yet you have only made 31 posts as of this writing.
A quick check through whatever few posts you've made shows that not a single one has been instructional, or helpful, in any way. That tells me a lot about who you really are :idea:
Most of your posts have been bitching and moaning (are we surprised to learn?) about money. First it was Limey's stud fees, then it's about registration bodies, and now it's about me charging for this database.

You really are sounding like a penny-pinching crybaby pal ... and, quite frankly, your ideas are ridiculous.
FACE THIS FACT: The ADBA has done more for this breed than you ever will in your life ... and, for that matter, so have I.

It is easy to bitch and moan. It is easy to criticize the work of others, while you sit on your own ass and fail to do a single GD thing for this breed yourself.

So my suggestion to you is to get up off your own ass, and "be the change you want in the world," and stop talking about it.
Go ahead and create a "free" registry with your own time, your own money, and your own colossal advertising efforts ... or sit down and shut tf up. Because I guarantee you will cur and quit in less than one year ... if you ever get the spine to do something about it ... meanwhile the ADBA has been going strong for DECADES. And I guaranf***entee you, you will NEVER (out of your own time, your own talents, and your own efforts) EVER come close to doing what I have done to help put out helpful info for the breed.

You can start doing something positive for this breed by not crying so much about what others do (or don't do) and instead try to BE this perfect, selfless, "spend all the hours of your waking life working for these dogs ... and give it all away for free" dogman you keep fantasizing about.

Jack

Damn....that was so well done I feel like I got MY ass chewed out.
Bravo!