PDA

View Full Version : SPORTING DOG JOURNAL 1972-79 Years NEW reprints $30 up

SGC
01-30-2012, 04:38 AM
Here are newly reprinted books with all the issues of the SPORTING DOG JOURNAL magazines for each year.

SDJ books are available from the first year 1972 up to 1979 so far, more are being printed so keep checking the link.

This is a professionally printed book and not a cheap photo copy, it has been scanned from the original magazines. You can buy these in both soft cover or hard cover.

http://www.sportingdogjournal.info/sdj_reprints.html

A good read for about the cost of one original issue and you get the whole year of SDJ issues.

++++NEW COUPON++++ Use this to get 25% off -- RETAILMENOT25
Just put in the coupon code when you place your order. Coupon is good until 2/29/12

SGC
10-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Here's another Lulu coupon for 20% off any order until Friday October 5th.

The coupon code is -- PLUMA

SGC
11-22-2012, 06:23 AM
The publisher Lulu is offering a special Black Friday coupon for 30% off which is a great discount. This coupon is good from Friday Nov 23 to Tuesday Nov 27th.

The coupon code is DELIRITAS and you just put it in on the order form and it gives you a 30% discount!

SGC
11-23-2012, 09:00 AM
Now this is a bit confusing! I had posted about the 30% off coupon when I got an email from Lulu on Wed, but I just got this email from them today --

"Look for Big Cyber Savings starting this weekend on Lulu! Between Friday (Nov 23) and Tuesday (Nov 27) Lulu will be offering a variety of great discounts . Get 30% off anything on the site with coupon code REDEMPTIO or Save 35% on any order over $750 with coupon code DELIRITAS "

So... if the coupon I first posted about does not give 30% off, try the other one as above!