PDA

View Full Version : Very Tired ...

Officially Retired
01-30-2012, 05:20 PM
Sorry I haven't responded to a lot of PMs and such today, but I have been up delivering pups since midnight last night ...

Little D had her pups starting last night until 6:30 am this morning ... and then Dirty Hammer started having hers from about 8:30 this morning until now ... which means I have been monitoring deliveries for a long time now. The pups were HUGE and Dirty Hammer is still struggling to pass one ... and I may have to take her in tomorrow morning for a c-section :x

Have had virtually zero sleep in the last 48 hours, so it is time to take a face-plant and start a new day fresh tomorrow.

Jack

shake-em!
01-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Congrats! Hope all turns out well, and all make it healthy. Get some well deserved rest...if no vet ;)

scary
01-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Hope everything go's smoothly! Please let us know how everything turns out

CountryPete
01-31-2012, 02:33 AM
Jack, man I'm very excited for you. How many pups did you get in total? I hope you did not have to visit the vet. post pics when you get a chance.

Officially Retired
01-31-2012, 03:01 AM
Thanks for the well-wishes fellas.

Good news with Little D: she had 6 puppies, but one female died, leaving me with 2 males, 3 females.

Bad news with Dirty Hammer: 2 huge males died in the very difficult birthing process, 1 live female made it, with the rest still stuck in her this morning. So it looks like c-section time :x

Fortunately, Dirty Hammer stopped with the contractions and is stable and fine, condition-wise, but that won't last for long unless I get those pups out of her.

Will update later on, but I have some fantastic pups out of Little D, and one stunning little wolf-colored pup out of Dirty Hoobers :mrgreen:

Jack

SGC
01-31-2012, 05:49 AM
Having 2 bitches giving birth pretty much on the same day would be exhausting...

Congrats on the Little D pups and on the one from Dirty Hammer, and I hope she will have the rest by C section with less trouble. I'm sorry the big male pups were lost but as long as you don't lose the mother.

Best of luck to you and Dirty Hammer this morning and I hope the vet is a good one. Dirty Hammer has been a favorite of mine since she was born, she is a sharp little doggy.

Jrbulldogs
01-31-2012, 05:55 AM
i hope everything goes well for dirty hammer and by the congrats on the little d pups,cant wait for pics,take care buddy

Officially Retired
01-31-2012, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the well-wishes SGC and Jrbulldogs :D

Dirty Hoobers is out of surgery now and I will pick her up later on today. Unfortunately, the one massive pup that remained in her was dead, but at least her uterus was undamaged and perfectly fine.

I will post pup photos in the breeding section in a bit; right now I am going to make the 12th pot of coffee I've had in 2 days :lol:

Jack

Feelin_Froggy
01-31-2012, 08:16 AM
:lol: @ 12th pot of coffee, Congrats Jack!

Officially Retired
01-31-2012, 10:22 AM
Thanks!

Here are the pups (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=117&start=20) :mrgreen:

Jack

SUNDEVIL
01-31-2012, 10:26 AM
congrats on the pups jack and sorry for the loss of the others ,Best wishes with the new comers.Get you some rest.

shake-em!
01-31-2012, 01:06 PM
Damn, Jack...sorry to hear about those pups...glad you got a female out of the Dirty Hammer ordeal, and triple bred Missy at that! Nice blood behind that new little bitch 8-)

Officially Retired
01-31-2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the kind words!

Yeah, it sucks thinking about the "what-ifs" in regards to those huge beautiful pups who never got the chance at life, but it is what it is, and all a man can do is pick-up the pieces and keep rolling ...

Cheers,

Jack

Ipk
01-31-2012, 01:42 PM
Get some well deserved sleep amigo, and congrats.

CountryPete
01-31-2012, 02:58 PM
Good looking pups brother. Hope you'll get more sleep tonight. Your bloodline has purty pups.

Officially Retired
01-31-2012, 05:48 PM
Yes ... sleeeeep ... sleeeeeeeep :lol:

Passed out for a bit and feel groggy, but better, so by tomorrow should feel human again (well, almost) :mrgreen:

Jack

ABADDON KENNELS
02-01-2012, 02:25 PM
CONGRATULATION JACK , MAN THATS WAY I HATE THEM SMALL DOG :lol:

BUT LOVE THEM WHEN I COMES TO HANDLING :D
ABADDON KENNELS

Officially Retired
02-01-2012, 04:11 PM
I understand! :lol:

Runner
02-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Congratulations Jack!