PDA

View Full Version : WEIGHT PROBLEM

REDCLAY
02-01-2012, 08:21 AM
I HAVE THIS MALE THAT EAT BUT THROWS HIS FOOD BaCK UP WHICH IS CAUSING HIS WEIGHT TO B UP AND DWN........ DO ANYBDY HAVE AN IDEA WAT IS CAUSING THIS........ OH YEA GUMS R NICE AND RED/PINK........ THANKS IN ADVANCE

REDCLAY
02-01-2012, 09:05 AM
ANY THOUGHTS JACK

Officially Retired
02-02-2012, 03:58 AM
Well, one of the problems with being as brief as you are is you don't give me any real information to go on. If you want me to take the time to provide a complete answer, then you need to take the time to give a complete description of the problem.

Male = how old?
Eats = eats what? (If kibble?-what kind / If raw?-what exactly?)?
Problem = how long has this been going on?
Exposure to coccidia?
Etc., etc.

Your male could have a blockage and need surgery, he could be allergic to a shitty food ... there are a variety of things that could be wrong ... or he may just get excited and play too much, I have no idea.

But unless you put the necessary time and thought into your question, I don't have anything really to go on as far giving you an answer :)

Jack

REDCLAY
02-02-2012, 05:06 AM
LOL AT YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH HOW TO TALK TO PPL BRO JUST MY THOUGHTS BUT THATS YOU...... HE'S ON SCIENCE DIET, I'VE ONLY HAD HIM 8WKS...... AS FAR AS HOW ACTIVE HE IS, HE'S ACTIVE BUT NOT OVER ACTIVE AND IT'S A CHEWER...... I HAVENT HAD PROBLEMS WITH VIRAL INFECTIONS ETC WITH THAT BEING SAID I RUN/MAINTAIN A GOOD YARD....... OH YEAH AGE IS 19MNTHS

REDCLAY
02-02-2012, 05:08 AM
(LOL AT YOU, YOU HAVE) IS WHAT IT MEANT

Officially Retired
02-02-2012, 05:20 AM
I don't have a problem talking to people, you just have a problem communicating. It seems like you also have a bit of an attitude problem in taking good advice.

What I said is simply true; I can't help you without sufficient information. Maybe if you'd give a little more thought to things, you also wouldn't make mistakes and have to re-type what you say a second time either ;)

Now then, back to your problem: based on the information given, your dog's diet may well be the problem, as Science Diet is a garbage food, containing wheats, glutens, corn, and sorghum which many dogs can't digest very well, some of which have actual allergies to. Don't let the fancy name "Science Diet" fool you: there is no science, anywhere, that will support the idea that the lousy ingredients of their food products are "top nutrition" for a dog.

If he's a chewer, he could also have a foreign blockage in his gut, and regardless of how clean you keep your yard, coccidia is another possibility. His stool (or the lack of a stool) would help providing more accuracy of opinion.

Jack