PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages :)

Officially Retired
12-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Hello!

I am always open to private messages, as they pertain to personal matters, private business deals, or helping you with your account functions ... however ... please post your general "dog topics" on the public board, rather than on my PM, otherwise (if we all just talk dogs via PM) it defeats the purpose of an open board :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Jack

HOMEWORK215
12-24-2011, 05:18 PM
jack you are a bad dude bro. i just got finished reading the blog from the pitbull bible and that shit is OUTSTANDING and so simple yes i know for sure that i will be enjoying that bundle of info. THANKS BRO.. ;) ;) ;)

HOMEWORK215
12-28-2011, 03:38 PM
My bad with the language :!: i will tone it down i have to appriate the fact that you are trying to run a clean board unlike the other board so once again MY BAD

Officially Retired
12-28-2011, 03:39 PM
My bad with language i will tone it down i have to appriate the fact that you are trying to run a clean board unlike the other board so once again MY BAD

No problem amigo, we all can get carried away from time to time :mrgreen:

REDRUM
01-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Jack,
I just noticed my account is no longer authorized to send Private Messages? Did I do something wrong?

Officially Retired
01-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Jack,
I just noticed my account is no longer authorized to send Private Messages? Did I do something wrong?

LOL, whether you did something wrong or not is between you and God ;)

But no, I am working in the Administration section ... tweaking the various privileges, permission, Functions, tabs, and whatnot ... as I learn the ropes of this massive program.

So my sincere apologies if I disrupted anything!

Jack

REDRUM
01-09-2012, 01:43 AM
My apologies to all who have tried to contact me via PM. I no longer have the the privilege to READ or COMPOSE private messages on this board. If you need to contact me please either email me(the link in my signature) or PM me on "the other board." Sorry for the inconvenience.

Officially Retired
01-09-2012, 04:04 AM
My apologies to all who have tried to contact me via PM. I no longer have the the privilege to READ or COMPOSE private messages on this board. If you need to contact me please either email me(the link in my signature) or PM me on "the other board." Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your PM still doesn't work?

I will see if I can fix it ... sorry for the inconvenience :?

Edit: Check it now.

REDRUM
01-09-2012, 04:14 AM
It's working now. Thanks Jack! 8-)

Officially Retired
01-09-2012, 04:18 AM
It's working now. Thanks Jack! 8-)

LOL, I just edited my response to ask you to "try it now."

Actually, this same thing happened to me last week also, as on my Breedings thread a fellow said he couldn't PM me either. Then I had another fellow email me, saying he couldn't PM me, so I was wondering "why" I wasn't getting any PMs myself LOL

Now, I wish I would have left it off :lol:

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience :shock:

But glad it works now :D

Jack

YigYang
01-09-2012, 04:50 AM
i posted the link on the board recently

Officially Retired
01-09-2012, 05:05 AM
i posted the link on the board recently

Okay, great, and thanks!

I made this thread topic because I had about 10 people "PMing" me interesting facts, and questions, that belonged on the board for everyone to enjoy/learn from.

Jack