PDA

View Full Version : Son of Hammonds' Hailstone at Stud

No Quarter Kennel
02-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Very fine rep for some of the best Hammonds blood available today.

$600

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... g_id=98406 (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=98406)

email at noquarterkennel@hotmail.com

JustDogIT
02-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Very fine rep for some of the best Hammonds blood available today.

$500

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... g_id=98406 (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=98406)

email at coachferguson@live.com
Nice Stud

No Quarter Kennel
02-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Thank you. I think a lot of him.

a's
02-05-2012, 10:08 PM
very very nice has he got anything on the ground yet i seen nothing on his off spring list

Ipk
02-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Nqk you got mail!

DIPSET318
02-06-2012, 05:51 PM
location?

No Quarter Kennel
02-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Hello Gentlemen

Tupark has never been bred. He really is one of the better dogs I've fed since I got into dogs in 95. He's about 10 years old now but literally looks 5. Very healthy dog. As and individual and as a gene pool, the's what I've grown to love in the Hammonds line of dogs over the years. I've fed nothing but Hammonds blood since 95. I've looked into Jack's dogs and am very interested in introducing this stuff to mine as I've had some fantastic Tonka-Red Barron stuff through the years. I owned Ferguson's Amos his entire life.

I'm located in the Panhandle region of Texas. Anyone needing references on me, contact Gary Hammonds of Catch Dog Enterprises.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

02-07-2012, 10:45 AM
very nice man,i like that alot!!!!!

No Quarter Kennel
02-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Thank you Hushman.

Lightning Strikes
02-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Would love to breed him to one of my Boyles females always been a fan of the alligator family of dogs

No Quarter Kennel
02-09-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm positive it would work well together.

GLOBALKENNELS
06-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Hello Gentlemen

Tupark has never been bred. He really is one of the better dogs I've fed since I got into dogs in 95. He's about 10 years old now but literally looks 5. Very healthy dog. As and individual and as a gene pool, the's what I've grown to love in the Hammonds line of dogs over the years. I've fed nothing but Hammonds blood since 95. I've looked into Jack's dogs and am very interested in introducing this stuff to mine as I've had some fantastic Tonka-Red Barron stuff through the years. I owned Ferguson's Amos his entire life.

I'm located in the Panhandle region of Texas. Anyone needing references on me, contact Gary Hammonds of Catch Dog Enterprises.

Let me know if I can be of any help.I LOVE THOSE HAMMONDS DOGS AS WELL AND HAVE A FEW MYSELF.... I HAVE A GYP IN HEAT NOW OFF SOME JEEP/CARVER STUFF AND WOULD LOVE TO STICK IT TO A OFFSPRING OF OLD FRAITER AS WE CALL HELLSTONE WHICH WAS HIS NAME BEFORE GOING TO GARY... HE ALWAYS TOLD ME ABOUT THE TONKA-RED BARRON DOGS AND EVEN TRIED TO GET ME TO GET A FEW BUT I KNEW LITTLE ABOUT IT AND STOPPED A FEW, SO I WOULD ALWAYS SAY I'LL PASS!! BUT LATELY I BEEN HEARING GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT WHEN CROSSED WITH THE MAYDAY LINES OR EITHER HIS OWN LINE....!!WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR MOST LIKED QUALITIES IN BOTH THAT RED-BARRON STUFF AS WELL AS THE HAMMONDS STUFF...

No Quarter Kennel
06-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Global

I can relate to what you are talking about. The pure TRB stuff was hard to find a good one, most times. There were pockets, and still some of it blended, that has done very well. I was very fortunate to own Amos who was pure and he wasn't typical of what most were seeing. He was a very good dog as was his sister in Ok, owned by Sooner.

The most usefull aspect of the TRB blood, that I've seen, is when it is blended with other strains. Specific to my own experience, is the Alligator - TRB blends. I had a bitch myself off of Amos bred to a Hailstone dog that was well above average while her littermates were all very good dogs. Of course, Limey's Candy is another dog that fits this bill. The Hailstone x Conswella breeding wasn't repeated 3 times just for the hell of it as Gary rarely ever repeats breedings, but that one was worth repeating and then repeating. I bred a bitch name Butcher Girl in east Tx that was a 5/8 Alligator 3/8 TRB blend and she was an absolute killer. There are tons of examples out there.

I see the TRB stuff work more with the Hailstone stuff more than any other "strain" of Alligator stud. It could be the Selma dog behind Hailstone....but I'm not sure. The Red Baron dog himself is right off of the Spade dog who is off Alligator's sister Susan Renee and the bottom side of the Red Baron dog is Tudor stuff by way of Ch. Lucky and Baby. Baby was the dam to the NIGGER ROM dog that produced Alligator, so, it's fair to say there is more capatibility with the Alligator stuff than anything else.

Gary focused primarily on the Rufus side of life with the Alligator dogs. That's an emphasis on Carver. I believe that's why the Dio stuff and the TRB stuff works so well with it as both bring back more of the Tudor side of the Alligator blood. Remember, that's some outstanding shit producing the likes of Tiger Dan and Pit General.

As far as my likes pertaining to the Hammonds' blood, I like their intelligence and the ability to work with these dogs. I love their durability and their wind. This line has a better genetic ability to breath than most lines. This line is as talented as any other line but the top end ability dogs are extreme.

My own expernience has led me to feed and breed around the following dogs. Hailstone - I love the average Hailstone and the upper end Hailstone dogs are fantastic. I love anything remotely related to the litter I bred several years ago off of Park Son and Zackitha (another example of the pure TRB stuff crossed with Zack and turning out great). I like the Lucan stuff though there's not a ton of it. Lucan was an incredible dog. Some will call him an ACE. I also like the Dio stuff b/c of the Tudor influence.

I would love to see some MayDay x Alligator stuff and I would love to see some TRB blood mixed with the Vise Grip blood. I just know it would produce very well.

If you want to breed your Jeep/Carver dog to a good son of Hailstone, then Tupark is your best best. He's a damn good dog and bred to produce very well. You'll be hard pressed to find another son of Hailstone to breed to. If you want to breed to him, email me at noquarterkennel@hotmail.com

thefoodchain
07-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Good looking animal you have there. I run some Alligator/Chinaman dogs by way of Biscuit X Lady Princess. I become a fan of Hailstone by his color first that brindle black markings were a eye catcher for me at first glance. With that said I would love to be in position to breed 1 of my gyps to Tupark. Maybe in the future months as the heat cycle go we can hopefully collaborate on a joint breeding. Oh yeah I'm digging the name "Tupark".

No Quarter Kennel
07-22-2012, 05:43 AM
Hello Foodchain

I'd be more than willing to help you with a breeding to Tupark. He's a little over 9.5 years old and while in great health, you just never know how much longer this old guy will shoot fertile. I'll do everything on my end to ensure he's doing his best, I can assure you that.

I know RS of Bulldog Barn has had substantial success with the Garner x Alligator stuff.

Holler any time.

thefoodchain
07-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Appreciate that NQK. Yes RS is doing well with the blood. And yes I will holler at you, I might have something of interest that will as the saying goes."One hand washes the other".

No Quarter Kennel
07-23-2012, 04:05 PM
shoot me an email at noquarterkennel@hotmail.com

Interested in what you have to offer!

MEAUXTIVATION
11-10-2012, 02:14 PM
NQK,
I just got a 5 mon old pup that's chinaman/hammond's bred. Her sire is a grandson of Park Son. I want to make that alligator blood thicker and will have to come see you once she gets of age. This is my 1st alligator bred dog, what can i expect from this line if you don't mind me asking? So far she's acting pretty good and i heard good things about this line.

No Quarter Kennel
11-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Meautivation - you can expect a lot from the Hammonds bloodline. However, I can't tell you much about your young dog as I don't know how she's bred. I know you said her sire is a grandson of Park, but I don't know if your dog is simply a 1/4 Hammonds, or more. Not sure, so you don't give me much to work with.

Here are characteristics I have seen be consistent in the Hammonds' family of dogs for over 17 years, my own experience:
Wind - way better to exceptional wind compared to most lines.
Durability - hard to hurt dogs. High tolerance to heat, fatigue (gameness here) and pain. Good healing dogs. Better than most.
Intelligence - smart line than most I've been exposed to throughout the years.
Mouth - good solid mouth, better than most hog dogs.

Negatives that I've seen associated with the line:
Too one dimensional - when you get one of these, they will be straight ahead, chest or shoulder hog dogs and won't come off of it. Maybe good at what they do, but too one dimensional for my taste.
They can be big or houndy or both. I like athletes. Periods. I coach for a living and subscribe to the "if all you got is game, then bring a shovel". I like well balanced, athletic dogs. While some of these can run large and get kinda, what I call, Houndy in appearance, I personally don't care for that. I won't overlook production b/c of a look, but my own selection has led me to a more athletic dog in appearance and performance.

This is my experience with this line.

Shoot me a pedigree of yours and maybe I'll have a little more to work with and can help you understand more of what to expect. I have a litter that is pure Hammonds, doubled up on a damn good litter right now that is super athletic, VERY fast and conformationally speaking, they look great. Smart litter overall as well. I do have some some more undershot than I like, but we'll see how that turns out. I have one with a perfect bite and expect great things from this litter. They are all in seasoned dogmen's hands, so I'll know what we got.

Holler anytime for any reason to talk dogs. noquarterkennel@hotmail.com

Glad to see someone with this stuff on this board. DAMN GOOD LINE OF DOGS!

MEAUXTIVATION
11-11-2012, 12:55 PM
I appreciate the info and those are some good qualities. I'll send you an email of my gyp's ped.

Albino Rhino
11-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Talking about the Tonka / Red Barron dogs earlier , I seen it crossed with Ch Black Angel stuff from Mexico that was as honest as the day is long .

No Quarter Kennel
11-26-2012, 03:26 PM
TRB stuff is very doable with a lot of lines. Good solid Tonka stuff with the Red Barron dog who was actually 1/4 Alligator. That's why in Texas, you'll see some damn good TRB/Alligator type dogs. Limey Kennels had one named Ch. Candy that was a TRB/Alligator dog. Tons of local dogs here bred that way. Real good stuff.

Albino Rhino
11-28-2012, 10:25 AM
I understood Gary was only using it as a catalyst for his Alligator / Rufus dogs when things got tight ... If only someone got ahold of it and managed it the way most do Mayday or Boyles , who knows where it would be today. On paper it looks thought out , and like I said the only ones I "SEEN" were crossed with the Black Angel dog , and those were honest usable dogs.

No Quarter Kennel
11-29-2012, 01:28 PM
I agree Albino

Good solid, honest blood. I have a son off my Amos dog that is 3/4 pure TRB. I've also got a bitch that is half with Alligator blood. I'll be breeding them soon. Should be some good solid dogs.

I'd love to see a pedigree of the stuff you are talking about in Mex

DLDTommy
08-09-2013, 01:02 PM
WOW, get up close and personal with some great Hammond's stuff folks!
IN MY OPINION (maybe not yours) the Park Son ROM blood is some of the best around, hands down.

Albino Rhino
08-15-2013, 10:17 PM
URL: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=281139

URL: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=157227

Here are a few examples of that cross in ol Mexico.

luvmybulldogs
08-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Would you consider any of your Alligator studs finishers??