PDA

View Full Version : male ehancement supplements

ahead1step
02-06-2012, 06:19 AM
Hello Jack, all,
Which supplemets are used to boost the male dogs stamina? Something that may keep him MORE focused no matter how much of a fuss she puts up? Are there one better than the other? When do u strt the male on it? Thanks in advance

YigYang
02-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Rf1 but its not cheap

http://getcni.com/RF-1_9.html

Officially Retired
02-07-2012, 04:36 AM
Hello Jack, all,
Which supplemets are used to boost the male dogs stamina? Something that may keep him MORE focused no matter how much of a fuss she puts up? Are there one better than the other? When do u strt the male on it? Thanks in advance

I don't think any supplement is going to affect a male (or a female) "putting up a fuss" ... what prevents this kind of thing is proper socialization.

The supplements I use for my stud dogs are Tribulus, Wheat Germ Oil, and Saw Palmetto ... but what prevents Silverback from killing the bitches I bring to him (or the bitches from going apeshit when I try to bring them to him) is proper socialization. Basically, they're smart enough and socialized enough to "know what time it is," it sure isn't the result of any kind of supplement.

If I have to deal with a wild-ass bitch from a customer, I just tape her mouth shut and use an Elizabethan Collar, and my males are smart enough not to mind their antics as I hold them still. But if I am helping out some fellow dogman, and if the male is also going nuts (meaning if both of the man's dogs are poorly-socialized retards), then I just breed by Artificial Insemination (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/DVDs/ai.html).

Jack

ahead1step
02-08-2012, 03:53 AM
Thanks guys for the info, Jack the male knows "what time it is" andthe bitch IS socialized, meaning she will kiss him all day but once his pawstouch her back is when all hell breaks loose from her. Thanks again, will try my luck with the artificial. Thanks again

Officially Retired
02-08-2012, 05:19 AM
Are you sure she's ready?

ahead1step
02-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Yeah pretty sure she is, she's 7 years old never been bred, again she will kiss him allday but once his paws touch her back its all hell