PDA

View Full Version : VACCINE"S~~~ COST, BRAND, RETAILER ????

ScratchAndGO
02-09-2012, 05:24 AM
Was curious as to where everyone orders theirs at?
What do they cost per tray of 25? Discount to order 5 or more?
Who do you get them from? Same salesman every time? Do you feel they have been kept cold THE WHOLE TIME? Do they offer coolers and ice packs CHEAP?
Why do you like the ones you get? Notice any difference? Maybe the top where you stick the needle in harder to plunge in or something? Mix real easy? Prettier tray. LoL

Thanks a lot in advance for the responses. I am ordering more this week and need to compare. Good luck.

Eric

ScratchAndGO
02-09-2012, 06:13 AM
I found a connection where I am able to buy the 5 in 1 shots for $75.75 as long as I buy 5 trays or more. I looked on the web and was shocked by how much they have went up since I had to buy them last time. They range from 80 to 100 dollars. The supplier I have sells me the other stuff I need as well like my wormers, some antibiotics, and stuff like that sulfur dip Jack has posted super cheap(about 1/2 retail). She is a pleasure to work with and I have confidence in the product safety aspect as well(staying cool). They do not sell off a website or catalog.They sell to chain "supply" stores and dont want to compete directly with these guys to cut out the advertising expenses . Although if you come across their # they will sell to the general public. I just happened to get lucky and the manager at Big R gave me their # by mistake telling me that "these people" are who they get their wormers off of.
They have a vet that they work with that is part of their deal. I just got a bottle of 500mg Cephalexan 500 ct for under 150. They don't charge for coolers right now and free shipping for orders over $250. The ladies name is Jimmie Lou and she is a southern sweetheart. She told me to tell people to say Scratch And GO sent ya and she would give you the same prices I get. Even if you don't tell them I sent you I think the prices are still below regular retail like a catalog or something. I don't get that big of a cut buying in bulk as comparative to ordering just enough for a couple dogs.
Below is her info. About sounds like a damn advertisement... LoL

Jimmie Lou
PROMEDS
660-216-0514
make sure you tell her Scratch and GO Kennels sent you and get kick A** prices. ;)

I just got a quote back in an email for the following.
Pyrantel 32oz $24.00(don't know why she didn't give me the 1000ml price)
Nobivac DA2PPV $77.51/tray of 25
5 or more trays $75.75
Ivomec 1% Inj 50ml $25.00
Saving money... PRICELESS :) and this one as a result of that joke :roll:

Have a good one...
Eric

scary
02-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Thanks for shareing