PDA

View Full Version : Nice !!!

JohnnyBoy
12-22-2011, 06:19 PM
;) This forum looks great Jack ! Real good job bro !!!

Officially Retired
12-22-2011, 06:29 PM
;) This forum looks great Jack ! Real good job bro !!!

Thank you. I will be working hard to keep it that way, will be adding enhancements (and announcing them) as the days progress.

This board took a lot of work to getting it up and rolling, and I have only scratched the surface as to its potential. I intend it to be a lifetime commitment and resource for these dogs, and for the sincere people devoted to them, regardless of bloodline preference, etc. Just good dog folks.

Jack

JohnnyBoy
12-23-2011, 10:08 AM
The only thing you need to add is a Pedigree Data Base !!

I Guarantee you that Peds Online will lose " ALOT " of it's members !!

Peds Online has COMPLETELY gone to shit !!! With all negative bullshit bashing that goes on daily !!

If I was a Mod on that website I would COMPLETELY clean house !!

But anyway I'm glad you got this website up & running brother !!

Merry Christmas all the best to you & your family !!!

Officially Retired
12-23-2011, 02:19 PM
I am working on the database, and it will be a much nicer presentation as well, when it's finished.

Jack

HOMEWORK215
12-30-2011, 06:51 PM
JACK i just want to thank you for your dedication to the breed people can say what they want about you but you are truly a god send for the APBT and for those of us that love this breed . in the short time this board has been up i have learned so much more than i thought i knew . and i know this will only take me to a higher level of understanding of this breed.PS I THANK MY DVD'S HAVE ARRIVED CAN'T WAIT TO LOOK AT THEM ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU BRO.

Officially Retired
12-31-2011, 03:57 AM
You're welcome ... and (good news!) your book just shipped as well ... check email for the tracking number :D